7 days late, no AF, BFN 3 days ago, lots of pregnancy symptoms!!! :0)

Mum_and_Baloo

Reaction score
Hello All and thank you for reading my post!! :0) :happydance:

I am super new to this site! I read the forums all the time but never registered until today and Im super excited to share and help others on this site!!

Well here is my story.... ANY advice and support would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

Timeline:
Last AF: Jan 31-Feb 5
OVULATED: Feb 11-16 (if my math is correct)
Spotted brown/clear/pink very little on the toilet paper off and on Feb 28-Mar2 (possible implantation bleeding???) then once March 6th (sorry TMI)
AF suppose to arrive: March 01 but hasnt shown up - just spotted
Took a HPT on March 6 and came up with a BFN :0(
Now 7 days late!!!! with no sign of AF!!!!!

Symptoms:
- I am super tired
- Nipples are sensitive. Sometimes it feels like they are leaking but when I look down I dont see anything. They have been sticking out more than usual and all the time.
- breasts are tender
- bloated.... some of my jeans dont fit anymore
- I have broken out slightly around my chest, back and shoulder areas
- headaches and back pain are quite frequent
- I get nauses after every meal like clockwork
- I have shortness of breath and my heart beats like crazy sometimes. (ex. walking up stairs, walking from one room to another, etc.)
- I have lots of CM as if I was ovulating again. (sorry tmi)
- my temp is higher than normal
- Minor cramps but nothing major
- Sometimes it feels like AF has come full force and when I go to the bathroom and wipe its CM.... no af! (sorry again... TMI)

I think that its possible to "imagine" some of these symptoms because DB and I have been TTC for 10 years off and on. We have recently stopped with the thought that when the time is right than it will come :) Now that this is a possibility.... I am loosing my mind!!!

Has anyone else experienced this??? or something similar??? I would love to hear your experiences!!!!

PLEASE HELP!!!

might test again??? Has your cycles been regular??? Have you gotten off BC lately? Lots of questions that need to be asked

Thank you so much for your reply!!!! :)

My cycle is regular (28/29 days) and I am not on BC.

I had my first child April 2002

No MC, no etopics

Some nights I sleep with my bra on (because it is less painful) and when I wake up I notice almost like scratch like bruses on my breasts near the lining on my bra!!! is that normal???

hmmm that is kinda crazy.. You might call your doctor to see what they have to say

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->