7 dpo testing until AF or BFP

Here is this mornings. 9 dpo
On the IC I didn't see a line until I took the picture. ( very faint) on the FRER I saw a line (still faint) that didn't transfer to the picture. I think at this point its all in my head. and I may have started the most boring thread. Here's hoping an actual line forms soon

Attachments

• c1.jpg
    c1.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 41
  • c2.jpg
    c2.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 50
  • c3.jpg
    c3.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 20
I see a line on the ic and I think I see a line on the frer

I feel like I see something on the IC but can’t see the FRER too well because when I zoom in it gets too blurry. FX!

10 dpo I don't think I see anything so BFN today. Starting to lose hope but trying not to. I was so sure I saw something on the FRER yesterday and I read some reviews apparently these IC's aren't that sensitive. but I still feel like its all in my head

Attachments

• d1.jpg
    d1.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 9
  • d2.jpg
    d2.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 12
So sorry, and I’m in the same boat as you right now. It’s getting the best of me the longer we are TTC. Try to stay positive and good luck on tomorrow’s test!

I totally understand if we have to move on to next cycle it will be our 12th month and its starting to wear on me. How long have you been trying? its still early for both of us. so maybe lines will progress, like i said I was so sure I saw something on the FRER yesterday.

I totally understand if we have to move on to next cycle it will be our 12th month and its starting to wear on me. How long have you been trying? its still early for both of us. so maybe lines will progress, like i said I was so sure I saw something on the FRER yesterday.

December will mark our year of trying.
Have you got any more FRERs? Maybe it picked it up because it’s more sensitive.

I do i am going to use an FRER every other day so that I don't use them all before AF is due. so I will be using one tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->