7 dpo testing until AF or BFP

I've been comparing them to positive tests online and it's in the right spot just doesn't have color. What's throwing me off is I've gotten it on more than one brand

That’s so weird. Unfortunately all you (and everyone else on here) can do is keep testing. UGHHHHH. LOL
I know how you feel right now.

13 dpo does anyone else see the line I'm talking about? If anything it's a tad darker today

Attachments

• IMG_7022.jpg
    IMG_7022.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 30
I tried to zoom in, darken, and underline what I see it's been a white line but today I see a smudge of pink. Idk what's going on

Attachments

• IMG_7025.jpg
    IMG_7025.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 17
I thought i could see a very faint line. Not 100% sure though. How long until af is due?

I tried to upload in black and white but the file was too big. If you can black and white it you'll see the line today. 14 dpo

Attachments

• IMG_7029.jpg
    IMG_7029.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 32
i see something very fanit but for 14 dpo i would think it should be darker

well I have longer cycles so not due AF until tomorrow ish. I thought she had come today but didn't and im cramping slightly although i kinda think every bit of this is in my head so she could come anytime or could not.

I got it to work so here it is in black and white

Attachments

• f.jpg
    f.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 30
you could be earlier than you think x

could be. The weird thing is I started to bleed today as if AF were here but it was very light only when i wipe and a pinkish color lasted about two hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->