7 dpo testing until AF or BFP

I'm about 13 dpo and have had a few very visable
Lines on my tests..may be that you ovulated later
Than you think? x

it could be i don't temp so i usually just go off of whatever day i get a positive OPK I say the day after is O day. I did notice my OVIA app has me starting AF on wednesday. I usually only have a 14 day LP so if the App is right I would be 12 dpo instead of 14.

What cd did you have you positive opk? And how soon after or before did you dtd? Sorry if you dont want to share :blush: i am just trying to work it out..i use ovia app too x

Positive OPK was on CD 15 we did the 2 days before day of positive opk and day after

I would just carry on testing if you can and then see if they get darker they should start to soon if you are pregnant i would have thought it should have shown up by now but everyone is different x

Yeah I know someone who didnt show positive until AF was a week late but am also afraid i'm just putting too much thought into it.

Its so hard when we just want to see those lines isnt it. First response didnt actually show for me untill yesterday. I used 4 and they were all negative i did a cb last monday and i could see the faintest of lines which i thought was an evap line. I am due af tomorrow but i have had some nice positives now..i really hope they start to get darker for you. What date is af due? Sorry cant remember if i asked that already!

its due wednesday.
I did go ahead and decide to call my doctor and I'm going either this after noon or tomorrow morning to get blood drawn. so I will know for sure either way.

Well lets just hope that your still testing too early. Like you day
Some people dont get bfp's until a missed af. Fingers crossed
For you. Keep us updated x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back