7 seater cars

Bubble4

Reaction score
Can anyone share some advice for which car would be best for:

-6 year old (high back booster)

-5 year old (high back booster)

-2 year old (group 6mths+)

-newborn (group 0+)

I've got an Infiniti QX56 that I loveeeee and it holds up to 8(but the Nissan Armada is exactly the same) . The Chevy Tahoe and Toyota Sequoia have 3rd row as well . You could put the older kiddos in the way back and the babes in the middle so they would be easier to reach from the front seat .

I've got an Infiniti QX56 that I loveeeee and it holds up to 8(but the Nissan Armada is exactly the same) . The Chevy Tahoe and Toyota Sequoia have 3rd row as well . You could put the older kiddos in the way back and the babes in the middle so they would be easier to reach from the front seat .

Hi, thank you for your reply.

I've never heard of those cars before but I'll be googling them now to find out as they sound good. Is your car spacious? Easy to run on fuel? x

It is huge(it held 8 ladies as well as luggage and other things for a bachelorette weekend)
I'm not sure about strollers though , it is a v8 so it's not a gas sipper , you could always look for minivans(even though I don't like them)

Not sure where you are in the world but different countries have different rules regarding car seats where in the uk and where upgrading our volvo xc70 for a volvo xc90 altho we have a soon to be 6 year old a soon to be 5 year old a 3 year old and will have the new born with the volvo they have intergrated boosters so three of the kids can be delt with but the two older will go in the boosters and we will have a stage 1-2-3 car seat for the 3 year old and 0+ for baby if your in the uk and unsure for a second hand car we was looking at citreon picasso c8 which is bigger as a family car with 7 individual seats so can fit 7 car seats x

We are looking at a Nissan Elgrand in a couple of years. They are a decent size with plenty of room so will work well when we move or go away as it means there is plenty of room to sleep and I can turn the seats in the back around so the kids can all see each other. The other benefit to that is that DS1 and DS2 just fight and argue with each other that we can put them on opposite sides of the van and they can't reach each other while facing each other (where as if they were left in the normal position the one behind the other would smack the other in the head :shrug:).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->