78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

AFM, Sunday starts month 3 of my BCPs and then after that....no more BCPs!! :happydance: My family keeps telling me that they think I would conceive not long after I stop taking BCPs which I hope is true. By the time I stop taking the pills..I should be with DH and we should be settled in our new place at his permanent duty station. He doesn't know where he would be stationed as of right now so we are just waiting. Next month, he graduates from his "A" school so Im excited. Ummm about ttc wise.. I don't know what cd I am on currently but I have been having on and off spotting so Im pretty sure AF is on her way soon enough. Which will mean my AF is regulated because AF will show the 4th week of the BCPs like it suppose to. So looks like I will be going back to a 28 day cycle...well fxed I am. So thats my update.

SO exciting mzswizz FX you get your stick BFP the first month!!! eeek!

yess Liam Michael-my mom cant stand the first name its a secret from friends and family, but i think she knows the first name somehow lol

Congrats snowangel! That's awesome that you had such a smooth delivery! I'm glad your lo is sleeping well. As I always tell people- everything's better with sleep! Once Matthew started sleeping through the night, it just seemed to make things so much easier!

Mzswizz- glad you're on your last month of bcp!!! And I'm sure it'll be nice finding out where you all will be stationed and get settled :)

Can't believe how far along you are, almosthere! I really like the name Liam :) You can never please everyone with the name, haha- I know my parents haven't liked a couple of their grandsons' names, but it's just because they're not the kind of names they grew up with. Other people's opinions on names become moot later anyway- once they get to know your baby, they can't imagine them with a different name! I happen to love the name Liam, though :)

Carli- how are you doing?

As for us, we are doing well! Matthew sleeps pretty well, but has regressed a little bit on the sleeping through the night. I hope once he gets to solids at 6 months, he'll sleep a little better. We've been trying cloth diapers the last couple weeks for his sensitive skin and to save a little money- so far the cloth diapers haven't been as bad as I'd feared :)
We did, however, have to put my older dog to sleep recently. She was 13 yrs old and just too sick. It was really hard, but I knew it was the right thing to do. She'd been having problems for awhile, and I felt so blessed that she made it to meet Matthew before we had to let her go.

sorry to resurrect an old post.. my old username was misselle.. i thought id update that i wasnt pregnant... now actively ttc again after 2 years. :)

Oh wow, misselle/misschelle :) Good to see you back on here and hear the update! Best wishes for your TTC!! :)

Yay good Iuck! Unfortunately dh is supper stressed and thinks we had a baby too young so now he may not want any more children and it breaks my heart but liam is only 6months so hopefully when he is one or two dh which change his mind!

how old are you? I was 23,25 and prolly 28 for #3 if that ever happens

Yay good Iuck! Unfortunately dh is supper stressed and thinks we had a baby too young so now he may not want any more children and it breaks my heart but liam is only 6months so hopefully when he is one or two dh which change his mind!

awwh congrats your little man is a cutie :hugs: when a baby is so young its hard to imagine having more.. i bet once he hits 2 or 3 your DH will change his mind want him to have a sibling x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->