78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

Glad to hear time is going by fast for you so that soon you can be a mommy! I really hope you get your rainbow baby...or babies since we know twins are in your possible future too! hehe.

thanks almost and i know!!! one minute i think first time around its going to be twins and then i think ok maybe not :haha: Cant believe in 4 days I will be in the 4 months mark :happydance:

yes, its getting close and quick at that. So AF has been pretty okay. Just been having on and off cramping but the flow is still lighter than the normal which im soooo happy about because they heavier it got..the more pain i had to endure :nope: Wasnt a good feeling i tell you. Hopefully, the BCPs are working and I wont have a long AF. Im not sure if this AF is going to be the normal 7 day AF before the BCP "AF" starts going into effect but I guess it's all a wait and see for right now. Im just ready for AF to be over though because I want to enjoy some more "alone time" with DH before I have to go back to the stress in Florida.

How's everyone?

AFM, im on cd6 and looks like its going to be an extended AF :nope: Oh well. Atleast DH and I found ways to still be intimate without actually dtd :thumbup: AF isnt as heavy as my normal flow so thats good. And hoping it ends soon so I can just relax and be able to dtd since its been awhile :blush: Last night, it was light snow so this morning I woke up to a beautiful scenery of white outside :thumbup: I am going to walk through the snow today because I got to run some errands. Im not looking forward to coming back home because im going to miss my dh and from what i here...my MIL hasnt officially moved in sooooo i may have some alone time at my house before she actually comes and moves in. FXed she moves in close to DH vacation date :haha: I love her to death but we not going to get along because there can only be one boss lady in the house. Well, dh graduates from school on Friday so im happy about that. Cant wait until he gets out of school so i can see him today. And today marks the 4 months mark yay :happydance:

I am doing good although had headache since yesterday afternoon and woke up with it...trying to avoid taking tylenol but may need some soon ugh. So only 4 months til stopping bcps?! Yippee! Not long at all in the scheme of things! :)

Hope your headache goes away for you soon. And yep 4 months and 4 weeks left before i take my last pill!! :happydance:

AFM, im on cd7 and the bleeding has gotten lighter so it looks like it may stop in a day or so :thumbup: Yesterday, dh and I dtd :blush: I guess AF isnt going to stop him from having a good time :haha: I must say I did enjoy it and got my mind off of AF too. And i think us dtd is causing AF to stop now because after we dtd...i filled up 2 pads within a hour and then the flow just became light. I can now wear panty liners again so maybe he just jumpstarted the ending of AF :shrug: Im happy because DH graduates basic submarine school tomorrow :happydance: But he is changing his rate so he wont be in submarine long. I just cant wait for him to be stationed so i can pack up and leave. Im really tired of being in Florida and ready for change. Also, I just want to get away from all the stress that is there. Hoping everything is all settled before I get off BC so once I get off, we can finally start TTC with no problems :thumbup: It has been light snow on and off throughout the days. It took forever for thanksgiving day to come so I can go on the trip but now time is flying unfortunately and i will be back home Tuesday :cry: I wish time will slow down so we can really enjoy each other. We have been having fun though. I just wish I didnt have to leave so soon. Oh well, atleast I got my docs appt to look forward to though :thumbup:

Aw, it must be hard having to leave dh...I know i would probably ball my eyes out saying goodbye =) I hope you continue to enjoy your time with DH and before you know it you two will be baby dancing again!! hehe

afm headache is FINALLY gone after finally giving in and taking a extra strength tylenol last night haha yayy

Hi ladies,

Happy (belated) 2nd trimester, almosthere! I felt the best around the middle of the second trimester, so I hope you feel good, too!

Yay for time flying by, mzswizz! And hopefully you'll get your wish that your MIL won't move in too quickly :thumbup:

As for us, we are doing well, just trying to get the hang of breastfeeding. It's going better now, but it has definitely not been easy or pain-free. I love getting to spend all my time with this little guy- both my hubby and I are so smitten! I thought I'd post a picture this time :) The first one is from the day we were leaving the hospital, the second one is from about a week old.

Attachments

• Matthew1.jpg
    Matthew1.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Matthew5.jpg
    Matthew5.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 3
almost-yes it is always hard to say goodbye but i know i will be seeing him again soon and yay for the headache going away.

daisy-he is soooo adorable!!!!

AFM, im on cd8 today and AF is still here but the flow is getting lighter so thats a plus :thumbup: DH graduated today and I am so proud of him. I get to take his certificate and his medal home with him to put it in a safe place until we move into our new place once he is stationed. DH hasnt gotten information about when he starts his next school yet. But it will be on the same base he is currently stationed at. Hoping to gt news about when they are transferring him to surface instead of submarine though. It's all a waiting game. Also, my nepew graduated boot camp today. So its a celebration today. Today has been a good day. Im hoping AF will stop by tomorrow though but we shall see. Well, thats all for now.

sounds like a lovely day mw!

and OMGshhh daisy-he is super cute! What a doll!! Congrats! How was your delivery?!

The delivery was pretty smooth :) It was a long time in the hospital, though.
Here's the longer version of our birth story:

They did cervadil Monday night, then pitocin Tuesday all day. It didn't do enough, so they paused the induction for a few hours and started over again Tuesday night with the cervadil again and then the pitocin on Wednesday. Wednesday, the contractions started coming stronger, more painful and 2-3 minutes apart right away, but I still wasn't very dilated. I ended up getting the epidural at 4cm around 1pm because I was pretty tired already and the contractions were pretty strong and painful at that point. The epidural was WONDERFUL! haha- I could feel the left side for awhile before they fixed it, so I did have a lot of pain for a bit, but once it kicked in fully, it was so peaceful.
They ended up turning off the pitocin around 4:30, bc the nurse got called into a delivery and the baby's heart rate needed to be closely monitored on the pitocin since it would go down many times after the contractions. They didn't think my contractions were progressing much more, and honestly everyone, including us, thought we would need a c-section. Thankfully, when the doctor finally checked me at 5:30, I was fully dilated!!! It was such a happy surprise to everyone :) It turned out the monitor on my contractions hadn't been working too well.

I could feel the urge to push with the epidural, and I only pushed for about an hour and fifteen minutes, thankfully! I had a second degree tear, and I ended up with an episiotomy bc I was tearing and his head was really big. I could feel the tear even through the epidural, but it was not nearly as bad as I could've felt it! I have to say that the moment they put him on my belly was just amazing :cloud9: Also, just use the hospital gowns! It was so messy, and I ended up giving birth totally naked bc I didn't want anything touching me, I was so hot and wanting to vomit!

It was very long and tiring, but it's SO true that all that fades really fast and I already feel like I could do it again even though during the process I didn't want to think about doing it again! haha :flower:

Daisy, I am so glad all worked out well-the pushing did not last too long-very lucky!! It is incredible how some woman only push for 15 minutes, some an hour, and some 24 hours!!!! Sorry to hear about the tear-I hope you are healing well and are comfortable now! =)

Daisy-what a birth story. I think its common for the tear. I've noticed most women get a tear. And from listening to majority birth story...im thinking once its time for me to give birth...epidural will be my best friend...well thats what my sister says lol. Glad all is well for you.

AFM, today is cd11 and looks like AF will be gone today. DH and i have been dtd for the past few days now and i think that helped. Now its only light pink and scanty so not a flow anymore. More cm than blood :thumbup: Today, i am also leaving back to Florida :cry: Im going to miss dh but i know in 2 weeks he wil be down so im not that sad. DH spent the night here so he can give me a nice farewell. On the bright side of things...MIL told DH that she hasnt moved in yet. She said her lawyer told her to not move and stay in unless a sheriff comes and they are trying to get things sorted because they think its a scam so its a possibility she might not move at all and keep her house :happydance: Well i hope so for her sake. I enjoyed my time here. We watched the movies Here comes the boom, Sinister and Alex Cross. All great movies. I saw dh graduate. And we spent some lovely time together. As for the BCPs..well im on the last week of the 1st month :happydance: Sunday, i start month 2 so time is flying. Cant believe 4 weeks passed that fast already. Now i got my doc appts on wednesday and thursday. I see the ob/gyn..well actually the midwife, on thursday for pap smear and u/s to check the cysts. And i see the hematologist on wednesday. So atleast i can give the midwife info on whats going on at the hematologist etc so they can go hand and hand and be updated with everything :thumbup: well thats all for now.

woohoo for af's arrival-each af brings you a month closer to bfp!! yippee!!

yeah i was happy for af but pissed that its been 12 days and she wont go away :haha:

AFM, im cd12 today and AF is just dragging out her stay. Its pretty much not more left in there but its finding a way to still linger. I have on a panty liner and barely anything gets on there plus its only there when I wipe. AF needs to just go already. Hoping it ends today or tomorrow because I suppose to get the pap smear & u/s on thursday so if its still here....i wont be able to get the pap smear and would have to reschedule for that. Well, tomorrow is my hemotologist appt so will update about that when I come home from the appt. Yesterday, dh helped me through an emotional time. I came home to a living room that I couldn't walk through. I mean literally, boxes and furniture everywhere :growlmad: I was pissed and then kept getting calls from my mom telling me what I SHOULD be doing in MY LIFE and it was just sooo much stress and anger and I just broke down crying. Glad dh was on the phone to lift me up and made me feel strong again. It's a brand new me today and I am seriously going to have a stern talk with my MIL because my house looks like a storage unit or a hoarder house now and I dont even feel like this is my home and I just feel dirty walking through all this crap. ugggghhhhhhhhh ](*,) Hopefully today is a better day.

the hematologist just called and asked have i ever had any scans and at first i said no but then i remembered i had u/s so i said wait are we talking about any scan and she said yes like u/s etc and i said yes earlier this year and she said that they are going to need those documents faxed over to them so now im on the phone trying to get in contact with the referral department and this stupid nurse is giving me a hard time and not listening to what im saying :growlmad: So just had to put her in her place because i really dont have to argue with her. Im glad i got a new primary doctor. Now, im feeling good about tomorrow because they want the scan records so im assuming they want something to compare to which means im one step closer to our rainbow baby :happydance:

morning ladies!

AFM, im cd13 today and AF has finally left the building today. So pretty much 12 days of bleeding. Well, it wasnt THAT bad compared to regular bleeding in which i bled for 2 or more weeks. Well, I only have 3 more pills left for month 1 pack :thumbup: Time is really flying. My midwife had gave me 2 packs so I wont need a refill until around January. So im good to go. My doc appt is in a couple hours :thumbup: I have also researched about extended AFs during the first month of using Lo Loestrin Fe and to my surprise....its actually normal. When having a long AF while on this BC, they call it a breakthrough bleed. And most women who talked to their docs about the bleeding were told to wait 3 months...so just give it time. So that put my mind to ease that its normal to have a long AF the first month of using it. Im just glad i wasnt like most of those women who bled for months :nope: Hoping my next AF is shorter and much better than this 1st one. But we shall see. My birthday is in 23 more days and DH will be home in 16 more days :happydance: I know this time will fly by. Im hoping that while he is here..I have some doc appts so he can come with me and be there to see what I've been going through to get things done and just be there as my support system :cloud9: Will update about the docs when I get home.

hematologist appt: well it went pretty good. The doc is amazing and my platelets level is a little high still but its due to heavy bleeding AFs. He said once it reaches the 600s and up then it is known as a problem but he said it is common for it to be a little higher than the normal because i have heavy bleeding. He told me to continue doing scans etc with my ob/gyn and keep taking the birth control to fix the heavy bleeding problem and everything will be fine :thumbup: My next appt with him is on jan. 2nd :thumbup: Also, he said im not at any risk and im very healthy and he didnt want to do any scans because they weren't going to be necessary so thats good and he also said he didnt want to do the scans since it wasnt necessary and he dont want to put me at a high risk for breast cancer by doing scans when he knows for a fact that the level being a little high is based on my heavy bleeding. So good looking out doc :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->