78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

miss_elle

Reaction score
So the :witch: is 9 days late, I just did a test (not FMU) and it's negative. No faint line, no evap, zilch, zero, nada.

I'm so confused, could it be negative because it's the afternoon or is it more likely that I'm just not pregnant?

I have used a FRER so it's a decent brand.

:shrug:

That has happened to me and it turned out ok. I was really late, I tested and got BFN. Then I tested a few days later and I was BFP. So don't lose hope!

ill try and keep a little faith =/ being this late is unusual for me.

This seems to be happening to quite a lot of women on bnb lately. They are sooooooooooo late with bfn. Do you have symptoms or spotting?

:dust: :dust: :dust:

You "think" you are late--when in fact your early....In other words you cycle may just be longer than usual and you might have O'ed later than usual...OR...you happen to be one of those unfortunate women who doesn't get a + hpt until a blood test is done or not at all but still be pregnant...
I don't want to be a downer--but it is also possible to have an anovulatory cycle (where you didn't ovulate at all) and this can cause delays in menses..I only mention it because knowing is better than not knowing because it can and does happen with no outside medical help to resolve the issue--I myself have had a few of these before I figured out what sort of things to look for, etc. I had to take progesterone to get started and they never found a cause for my no-ovulation-cycle...I have also seen women have a cycle like this--ovulate when they should based on when they should have started their next cycle and get a positive hpt but not as far as long based on measurements etc, because they never had an af then got pregnant....I would def. check with your doctor if AF doesn't show and you keep getting BFN's...

Good Luck and Prayers!!!
Stephanie

If your cycle is ALWAYS on time, I would say your preggers. 9 Days is a long time for a regular MC

FX'd for you!!

My mum tested every day when she was a week late, and it wasn't until she was 9 weeks gone she got a very faint positive. She had a perfectly healthy pregnany just one of those things I guess... Keep faith :thumbup: x x

i tested mine all over the day, and honestly found out with me the later the better. I never had anything pick up with fmu. I'm not sure why... give it a couple days and test again

thank you for your support ladies :)

my cycles are long but are always regular. i am now on CD53 so if i am not pregnant then it must be a cycle where ive just not ovulated.

i don't have any symptoms, i don't "feel" pregnant but i have felt like AF is on it's way for the last week and my breasts have more prominent blue veins.

i guess i just need to be patient, if i'm pregnant ill at least find out in 8 months :D

I'm in the same boat miss Elle, I'm 9 days late tomorrow and on around day 38 in my cycle. Got my fingers crossed for you x

Good Luck to you! I hope you are definitely pregnant! If it is unusual for you to be late, then i would think you might be in fact pregnant... or O'd late. Will have to just wait and see. As long as AF doesn't show up! GOOD LUCK!!!! I'm on your side!

Good Luck to you! I hope you are definitely pregnant! If it is unusual for you to be late, then i would think you might be in fact pregnant... or O'd late. Will have to just wait and see. As long as AF doesn't show up! GOOD LUCK!!!! I'm on your side!

thank you :D :flower:

i have decided to test with FMU tomorrow with a clear blue digi (i've been using FRERs) if it's negative then i'll just wait for nature to let me know what's going on, BUT obviously hoping it's +!

good luck hun! will also be testing tomorra morning. im now 6 days late but havent yet tested! hope we both get our BFP's xx

i got a BFN too, 8 days late tried a OPK too and it was positive so im really confused x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->