7dp5dt. In shock.

Reaction score
We'll, after a week of being convinced my ivf had failed because we couldn't put a blastocyst back on day 5 and all our other embryos died, I got this today.
I am worried it is faint! Is this a reasonable line for where I am? I am equivalent to 12dpo I guess.
I have my blood test on Tuesday so I guess I'll have a better idea then.
Praying it sticks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 149
That looks great!!! Congrats!!!

I think that's fine hunnie what do you mean you couldn't putt a blast back ? Was it still a morula ? X

I had one early blast and one morula put back on day 5. Then on day 6 all of the rest had stopped so I was struggling to believe the two they transferred were ok. Also my clinic has a one embryo policy unless it's day 3 so when they said I could have two back I thought the worst.

Aw I think the embies do better in us than put off us anyway !!! So they probley tribes once put back !!! X

Looks positive to me!! (Cautious) Early congrats!! :)

Looks positive to me!!! Congrats and believe me they do much better in their natural environment.... just look below the result of one good and one not so good embryos!!!! Made no difference both came out the same!! :winkwink:Xx

That is a beautiful line! Big congrats :happydance:

Dreams do come true!

Looks positive to me! Congratulations!

Had a wobble when this mornings test was lighter. But I d another just now and it is just darker than yesterday's.
Still praying for good news. This whole process is so hard.

Here is the most recent test.

I won't believe it until a blood test confirms everything is ok.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 8
Defo looks darker + hcg doubles every 48hrs x

I was right to be worried. Beta only 20 today. 9dp5dt equivalent to 14dpo. Devastated.

Don't lose hope. Wait until you do a second beta. Are you being sent for one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->