7dpo 2ww anyone else in same boat.

Crossing everything hun, was thinking about this all last night. I really hope this is it xxxxx

Crossing everything hun, was thinking about this all last night. I really hope this is it xxxxx

I'm really wet down there, felt like I have a cold coming for about a week now, keep sneezing. Tender bbs and nipples. Lots of gas too :blush: I've also had a constant headache for about a week too, just niggly, niggly tummy cramps and felt sicky this morning, also my fainting episode in the pub.

There's my symptoms.... I'm nervous excited hopeful worried all at once lol.
Af was due today, not sure when to do digi? Don't wana waste it as they're not so sensitive are they.

xx

Hey,

Some really good symptoms there.

Do you have any other tests? I would wait at least until tomoz with fmu then use it x but even if u dont get a positive with it dont worry as there sometimes not tht sensitive.

Eeeek hope this is it hun, i really do! I think the fainting is really the biggest sign xxxxxx

I'm really wet down there, felt like I have a cold coming for about a week now, keep sneezing. Tender bbs and nipples. Lots of gas too :blush: I've also had a constant headache for about a week too, just niggly, niggly tummy cramps and felt sicky this morning, also my fainting episode in the pub.

There's my symptoms.... I'm nervous excited hopeful worried all at once lol.
Af was due today, not sure when to do digi? Don't wana waste it as they're not so sensitive are they.

xx
Keep us posted sounds really positive!

Hey,

Some really good symptoms there.

Do you have any other tests? I would wait at least until tomoz with fmu then use it x but even if u dont get a positive with it dont worry as there sometimes not tht sensitive.

Eeeek hope this is it hun, i really do! I think the fainting is really the biggest sign xxxxxx

Same, I really am praying,
I've got loads of ics but read on the Internet that they're too good, reflects in the price I guess.
I do have a cbd which I shall do in the morning, dying to do one now, but been drinkin a lot of water throughout the day today so it'll be too dilute and don't wana risk wasting a test.

Have so many symptoms, not like my usually ones my body tricks me with though.

I have a horrible taste in my mouth, not as such metallic but not nice at all. Pee'ing a lot earlier, having more number 2's (tmi sorry) full of gas, feeling heavy and dull down there, a bit like af and quite wet so I keep thinking the :witch: has come but each time I check, she hasn't. I have slightly tender bed, felt sick this morning and throughout most of the day, heightened smell I think, I'm not sure if the smells are string for everyone else too though. Erm let me see what else.... Seems like everything now I'm writing them down, but they're not all the time, they come and go. Stabbing and pains lower abdomen, dizzy when standing and I think that's all.... Lol

Xxx

Ooh thats all sounding super positive! Im dying for you to test but understand you not wanting to waste your test x not sure about the ic i always use the midstream tests i would hv thought they will still work though xxx eeek i shall be checking this first thing in the morning, lots n lots of babydust really am wishing this is your bfp. The dizziness is a huge sign along with everything x

I got af today which im over the moon about (bizarre) im quite sore this time so thinking maybe this is my first proper one, hopefully everything goes bk to normal after this one, i hv opks so will be using them to try gt an idea.

Ooh thats all sounding super positive! Im dying for you to test but understand you not wanting to waste your test x not sure about the ic i always use the midstream tests i would hv thought they will still work though xxx eeek i shall be checking this first thing in the morning, lots n lots of babydust really am wishing this is your bfp. The dizziness is a huge sign along with everything x

I got af today which im over the moon about (bizarre) im quite sore this time so thinking maybe this is my first proper one, hopefully everything goes bk to normal after this one, i hv opks so will be using them to try gt an idea.

I feel crazy saying this but wowwww!! I'm so glad the :witch: has finally showed up for you, now you can start tracking and using opks like you said :flower::flower:

I agree it all sounds promising, but I'm so worried, as no one could see the faint line on my opk. I would think they all work the same but so many have said that they've done Ics which have been bfn and then done a cb or FRER and had their bfp :wacko: weird I think, I'm just hoping wasn't seeing things on Saturday, hoping all these symptoms aren't just in my head either.... I've looked backs me when I've thought my cycles are irregular, I was wrong, I looked all the way back to march and always had 32days.... I'm a day late for af now... That's a sign alone although it might not be helping me with the stressing I'm going :dohh: mental this TTC and tww lark sends me crazy.

Xx

Hey,

I know def crazy but im glad for af on this occassion x its really super sore so just hoping that means something and i cn get bk to normal. Last af tht was on 7th of oct was super light and never more than spotting so not convinced it was an actual period, it also lasted a while , 10bdays, which is really unusual for me will be interesting to see if this one lasts the normal 5 to 7 days and if thts a sign of normality. Ive cancelled appointment for swabs bht will rearrange it and go once af dissappears as i think it would be beneficial to know if everythings in working order so to speak xx

Hey just think of your biggest symptom the fainting, tht cant be in your head. If your sure as you say, tht your cycles are 32 days i would take your test tomorrow as your def late now and i thknk the cb digi's can bd used early. Which one do u hv the yes
/no one or conception one?

Anyways i completly understand your fears xxx really praying this is it for you x

Will check bk in morning, lots of babydust hun x

Hey,

I know def crazy but im glad for af on this occassion x its really super sore so just hoping that means something and i cn get bk to normal. Last af tht was on 7th of oct was super light and never more than spotting so not convinced it was an actual period, it also lasted a while , 10bdays, which is really unusual for me will be interesting to see if this one lasts the normal 5 to 7 days and if thts a sign of normality. Ive cancelled appointment for swabs bht will rearrange it and go once af dissappears as i think it would be beneficial to know if everythings in working order so to speak xx

Hey just think of your biggest symptom the fainting, tht cant be in your head. If your sure as you say, tht your cycles are 32 days i would take your test tomorrow as your def late now and i thknk the cb digi's can bd used early. Which one do u hv the yes
/no one or conception one?

Anyways i completly understand your fears xxx really praying this is it for you x

Will check bk in morning, lots of babydust hun x

I used the cbd with conception indicator, BFN! I'm so confused. How can I have a positive on ic and then cbd says not pregnant, is as nearly sick seeing that you know!! Really has depressed me.... I have no idea what to even think or do now.... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I am positive my cycles are 32, worked out back to march and it's always been 32, I o'd cd21-22 I think it was so af should be here of I'm not pg!! Why would the ic pick ip hcg in my urine if I'm not even pg, I keep asking myself that many questions it's untrue!! Sending myself round the twist more so that ever!

I'm really hoping your cycles settle straight back down, TTC can start again then rather than just wasting time as it seems. The main thing is, that you're ok and your body is ok.
As soon as your af has finished I'd use opk fmu and maybe even like 2pm afternoon to keep a really close eye on ovulation and u don't want to risk missing the crucial time :winkwink: this will also them give you more of an idea how 'normal' your cycles are too.

Who said TTC was gonna be easy :coffee: then you have the lucky soles that as soon as they come off bc they conceive :dohh::growlmad:

Xx

Hey hun,

Sorry you got a bfn, try not read to much into it though it may just b that its not sensitive enough. Try an ic with fmu in morning and see how you get on. Xx its always gut wrenching to see a bfn i know only to well the despair your feeling x try keep your chin up if af hasnt arrived yet thats a positive.

Im glad iv got af aswell but to say it has been horrible is an understatement. Ive went through a whole pack of pads in one day which is unreal. Im def going to use the opks as soon as i stop but i dont know about ttc. Im so all over the place i genuinely dont think i can take anymore bfns for a while and the thought of something going wrong terrifies me. I really need to give myself a gd shake as iv been so off n sharp with oh and even quite off with a gd friend. The worst of it is i know im doing it. How do you begin to tell someone you want something so bad without coming across as a complete loony lol x

As life does everything n everyone has all moved on yet i just feel stuck n wondering how everyone else seems to forget so quickly. Anyways i def think ttc is off ghe cards at least until i know i can face whatevers next. Xx

Will check in morning for any updates and truly thanks for listening. I hope your ok, this ttc really is soul destroying.

Hey hun,

Sorry you got a bfn, try not read to much into it though it may just b that its not sensitive enough. Try an ic with fmu in morning and see how you get on. Xx its always gut wrenching to see a bfn i know only to well the despair your feeling x try keep your chin up if af hasnt arrived yet thats a positive.

Im glad iv got af aswell but to say it has been horrible is an understatement. Ive went through a whole pack of pads in one day which is unreal. Im def going to use the opks as soon as i stop but i dont know about ttc. Im so all over the place i genuinely dont think i can take anymore bfns for a while and the thought of something going wrong terrifies me. I really need to give myself a gd shake as iv been so off n sharp with oh and even quite off with a gd friend. The worst of it is i know im doing it. How do you begin to tell someone you want something so bad without coming across as a complete loony lol x

As life does everything n everyone has all moved on yet i just feel stuck n wondering how everyone else seems to forget so quickly. Anyways i def think ttc is off ghe cards at least until i know i can face whatevers next. Xx

Will check in morning for any updates and truly thanks for listening. I hope your ok, this ttc really is soul destroying.

I'll always listen, I know it can be horrible the feeling of being alone, or not knowing what to say to certain people, but you've been through so much, it's understandable you feel the way you do. It may be making it worse because your cycles haven't settled down as you first thought they had, genuinly feeling down as we do when the :witch: comes and like I said, dealing with the trauma u went through.

Your friend and oh will understand after what you've been through (does your friend know?)
Maybe you should note down your cycles and do your opks so u can get a rough idea on how your cycles are getting along, then maybe take 3-6months out, or longer if u feel u need longer and then maybe you'll have accepted what happened with the loss and TTC will just come to you, you'll feel like you want to start trying again. You are clearly not over the loss, and maybe finding it difficult to handle or even come to terms with it aswell as being scared of it happening again. That's normal to feel that way, but always talk about it, never keep it inside, it's not healthy.
Sorry if I've babbled on, but I really feel for you and want to read you've conceived and pregnancy is amazing for you, you totally deserve the happiness...... You've waited long enough and been through way more than enough. I keep everything crossed that your cycles settle down, your emotions give you a break and that coming to terms with your loss is just round the corner and a rainbow will form in your life :flower:

I'll definitely do a ic in the morning fmu, feeling low myself, thought this was it..... How can I have a bfp then a bfn it's just mental, it's a hard time TTC as it is let alone when your body plays every trick on you :growlmad:

Xxx

Thankyou u have been a real rock!

I think I just need two months out but i will monitor my cycles to get an understanding. Its so hard because i want to so badly just get on with ttc but i cant kid myself that it wont break me if something else goes wrong xx

My friend knows but im going to speak to her n oh n just try face it head on and explain ive really been struggling and trying to keep it all in and its obviously been bubbling over.

At the moment i just keep re living the ectopic md n oh really thought that pregnancy would be ok as we had our bad luck. Then as you say the recovery afterwards has been long which has only given me longer to dwell on things. Im def just going to take at leasg until feb before actively trying. Xxx

Eek best of luck fof your test in the morning, ttc is horrible i hope once we get our sticky beans we are able to conceive their siblings really quickly and then put all this ttc stress behind us. HA! How nice would that be :)

Thankyou u have been a real rock!

I think I just need two months out but i will monitor my cycles to get an understanding. Its so hard because i want to so badly just get on with ttc but i cant kid myself that it wont break me if something else goes wrong xx

My friend knows but im going to speak to her n oh n just try face it head on and explain ive really been struggling and trying to keep it all in and its obviously been bubbling over.

At the moment i just keep re living the ectopic md n oh really thought that pregnancy would be ok as we had our bad luck. Then as you say the recovery afterwards has been long which has only given me longer to dwell on things. Im def just going to take at leasg until feb before actively trying. Xxx

Eek best of luck fof your test in the morning, ttc is horrible i hope once we get our sticky beans we are able to conceive their siblings really quickly and then put all this ttc stress behind us. HA! How nice would that be :)

Definitely monitor your cycles so when you TTC again you'll have an idea what your cycles are like :flower:
It's not an easy thing you've gone through and will have an impact on your life, but I definitely agree you should have a chat with oh and your friend just so they're aware how you're feeling inside and they won't take your anger or moods to heart.
I've not bothered testing again, next Friday 20th I'm going to see my gp and see what they say, I won't let them mess me around or fob me off noway!!! Xx

Thanks hun x

Hope ur af stays away n doctors app goes well. Keep me updated

Hey,

Hope you have had a good weekend?

Looks like my af is disappearing finally lol! Hopefully I can get back on track now!

Hows you? I hope af has stayed away!

Xxx

Hey,

Hope you have had a good weekend?

Looks like my af is disappearing finally lol! Hopefully I can get back on track now!

Hows you? I hope af has stayed away!

Xxx

Yeah thanks been quite a busy weekend but nice thanks :flower:
You had a good one?

Ahhhh that's good then, wasn't too bad a cycle I hope?

No af for me, haven't tested either, can't bring myself to, read so much on the Internet where people got bfp then bfns up until 6weeks pg and finally a bfp again, others don't get bfp from urine it's from a blood sample, so will see what the gp says on Friday. So annoying really, if I'm not gp I wish af would come so I can move on. I o'd cd 21, am now 19dpo on cd 40 :coffee:

Xx

Hey,

Yh busy for me too but all gd x

You must be sooooo annoyed right now! Im glad af has stayed away though as im really praying this is it for you xxx
If your that far past O date I really think you should test as even if it is neg your right some people only get positive tests through blood tests xxx I dont blame you for not wanting to test but you must be torturing urself badly just now xx
I hope you get answers soon :) I def know how it feels to just be in limbo and wanting something to happen and its not nice, you have my full sympathy x

Af is all gone, the first 4 days were horrible. At one point i was going through 1 of the heavy flow pads an hour. I defo think this was likely my first proper period. Hopefully the next one is alot more settled!

Hey how are you?
Well I've had my bfp but lots of bleeding so am currently waiting for my hcg levels from my gp to see what's happening and make sure everything is ok.....
Not feeling hopeful as I bled so much :-(
Will keep u posted of course.
Xxxx

Awww no hun :(

Congrats on the bfp x hold on in there till u get ur hcg results, u just never know, pregnancy isnt as straight forward as its made out to be x

I know ur feeling, angry, confused and so much more but just try not get to stressed. I know thats utterly stupid to say but its important. Even though we have had bad experiences people hv had lots of bleeding and been fine x

I cant tell u everything wil be ok but I can tell u I will be here no matter what x just rest up hun, I wish with everything ive got tht you will be ok x

If you dont mind me asking is it ur second hcg draw ur waiting on? Have you had any pain at all or just bleeding?

Even though iv been through it, I cant give you any good advice as its always ended badly for me but tht doesnt mean it will b tht way for u. I also know it doesnt matter what anyone says to u just now as u will be just numb and frantic xxx

Keep me updated, il check this alot, rant on here, or just talk. Dont keep it bottled up xxx

Until your results just rest as much as poss and look after yourself you dont know which way it will go xxxx

Lots of hugs hun xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->