7dpo 2ww anyone else in same boat.

Hey hun,

just dropping by to see how your keeping?

still no af for me which is quite fustrating as on at least three separate occassions for a couple of days at a time iv felt like af was coming but it never has about a week and a half ago i had a really really small amount of brown cm that was so little it was just about insignificant but it only lasted half a day and never came to anything. Its been 5 weeks now and i honestly dont want af so i can ttc i just want to know everything is working ahd i hv tht option in the future.

Dr said 4-6 weeks for af so if it doesnt appear next week il give it another couple of days then speak to doc, i could do to speak to him anyways, emotionally i feel a lot better but im so tired, i can sleep about 8-9 hours and still want to sleep. I keep having wierd dreams aswell so def need something resolved.

Il keep checking bk to see if you hv replied, i hope all goes well at hosp at the end of month if we dont speak before then. Xx

Hey chick. I've been so busy too, but yeah was nice to be out of limbo, think ill have a normal length cycle this month as I have sore bbs and it started about 2weeks after af so makes me think I've o'd.
I had my hospital and they found something they're unsure of so has to have a biopsy and now waiting for them results. So bd'ing has been little this month through stress and then I can't for 2weeks after my biopsy.
Always something isn't there lol.

Have you still not had af? How u feeling in yourself now? Xxxxxx

Hey hun,

sorry to hear your going through all that stress as if you havent had enough. Keep your chin up hopefully biopsy results are good, i will be thinking of you. Yep sods law i cant wait to turn my back on this year lol x

still no af it will be 7 week on thur, i cant lie im super fustrated and just generally quite anfry right now. I just dont have any outlet at the moment at all which doesnt help, im not much of a talker anyways but just seems like no one wants to address it at all which i cant really blame them for its not easy to talk about ...... im just feeling super isolated right now xx

anyways away from all the negative im off to costa brava next week whats the bets af will decide to show then lol x

Hey hun,

sorry to hear your going through all that stress as if you havent had enough. Keep your chin up hopefully biopsy results are good, i will be thinking of you. Yep sods law i cant wait to turn my back on this year lol x

still no af it will be 7 week on thur, i cant lie im super fustrated and just generally quite anfry right now. I just dont have any outlet at the moment at all which doesnt help, im not much of a talker anyways but just seems like no one wants to address it at all which i cant really blame them for its not easy to talk about ...... im just feeling super isolated right now xx

anyways away from all the negative im off to costa brava next week whats the bets af will decide to show then lol x

Hey hope your holiday as good.... Did af show her ugly face?
U definitely needed a holiday for sure, I know you don't know me but feel free to talk and moan as much as u want :flower: I'll always listen, it's hard when you feel alone and need to talk.

My af came 5/10 and we have bought a clearblue fertility monitor to start using on my next af start day, really going for it big time, not half heartily.... As I'm always sure there's more bd'ing we miss out on :blush: lol

I am actually ovulating today as my calculator says but who knows with this crazy body and cycles of mine. I haven't heard back from the hospital yet so I'm thinking it can't be bad results else I'd have surely known by now, they didn't waste anytime with my smear results tbh.

Xxxxx

Thanks hun means alot and same 2 you x

yep hols were great and af appeared the day before i left, it must hv been the first time i have ever been ecstatic to get them lol x all done with now and oh has said he doesnt want to wait so i guess were trying again lol. Ive no idea when next af should be due so not goingto bother thinking about testing until at least 30 days have passed.

Good on you with the fertility monitor i really hope it helps, who knows maybe we will get the christmas present we hv always wanted this year xxx i agree no news is good news x

ive been a bit off this week i dunno wats started it tbh as i was doing ok. I think its just cause i want it so bad but im really scared about how only hving the one tube will affect it. Im sure it will pass soon though x

Thanks hun means alot and same 2 you x

yep hols were great and af appeared the day before i left, it must hv been the first time i have ever been ecstatic to get them lol x all done with now and oh has said he doesnt want to wait so i guess were trying again lol. Ive no idea when next af should be due so not goingto bother thinking about testing until at least 30 days have passed.

Good on you with the fertility monitor i really hope it helps, who knows maybe we will get the christmas present we hv always wanted this year xxx i agree no news is good news x

ive been a bit off this week i dunno wats started it tbh as i was doing ok. I think its just cause i want it so bad but im really scared about how only hving the one tube will affect it. Im sure it will pass soon though x

Aww that's crap having :witch: appear day before holiday but at this point it was wanted, well track the dates and see whether they start settling down after a couple of months.... Fingers crossed u won't have enough cycles to see a pattern :hugs:
We've bd a lot and I've worked it that I've ovulated somewhere between Friday and today so been like rabbits haha. Kind of wishing af to hurry so I can use the fertility monitor, I've read so many good reviews about them and like I said my cycles aren't dead regular so the ovulation calculators must be sooooo out, least the monitor will know for sure when ovulation is taking place.

We've bought some vitamins, the wellman and pregnacare conception, we did have them a while back but missed days here and there, I'm gonna make sure we take them religiously this time, I've read that they help make cm nice and slippery for sperm to travel in :happydance: will have to see.

I know what you mean that you've had a bit of an off time, you're gonna have your moments, u went through something so big and are still going through it so you're allowed to feel down.
Least your how wants to get trying again, that's good news, try sit back and let it happen, or get one of the fertility monitors, you'll know exactly the time of ovulation :winkwink: xxxxx

Hey hun,

yep was defo was wanted so wasnt to put out lol x yep just havd to track them now and see how i get on. Hopefully they settle back into a pattern and make life easy lolx

lol what are you like! Fertility monitor sounds promising once u def know ur ov thts the key the past time i dtd exactly the day and caught on. If i wasnt so alert id hv missed it it was just the very teensiest speck n then nothing at all after it.

Im thinking i could b ov today or leading up to it, its wierd though its more like the pain u get
Before af except i just had mines so really hoping its not tht lol. Ive also just gt spots out of nowhere aswell, god knows!

Hey hun,

yep was defo was wanted so wasnt to put out lol x yep just havd to track them now and see how i get on. Hopefully they settle back into a pattern and make life easy lolx

lol what are you like! Fertility monitor sounds promising once u def know ur ov thts the key the past time i dtd exactly the day and caught on. If i wasnt so alert id hv missed it it was just the very teensiest speck n then nothing at all after it.

Im thinking i could b ov today or leading up to it, its wierd though its more like the pain u get
Before af except i just had mines so really hoping its not tht lol. Ive also just gt spots out of nowhere aswell, god knows!

That's what I've heard that literally u need to bd the day of ovulation.... People say it's a day or two time span but the nurse told me it's literally hours so yeah u dtd bang on time.... Hopefully the fertility monitor does its job straight away cuz my cycles are terrible so I can't predict ovulation and I always worry I don't o :-( xxxxx

Hey,

its so tricky to work out isnt it! I wish it was easier! Im really hoping it works for you too as ur cycles are so up and down if you can pinpoint when ur ov it will take so much stress off which will only help x if you dont mind me asking were ur cycles so crazy before mc ? Also have you heard anymore from hosp after ur smear result ? X i keep forgetting to ask you.

Im hating life today (being dramatic lol) pains iv been telling you about are more frequent and noticable today it now feels as though im on period pains lol. Im supposedly cycle dsy 21 so wondering if im going bk to 28 day cycle and this is pms beforehand lol god knows i seriously give up trying to figure this shit out hahaha! Ive done a bit of googling and there are alot of women saying they have painful ov and after ov who have also had surgery for ectopics so i suppose its just one of them things. X

oh also i remember you saying ur into mediums etc... , well 2day i was gutting house and come across the cd i have of when i had a tarot reading last oct, so i put it on for a listen as she was spot on with a few things and was really struck by how relevant it all is now. It starts off with her asking if i have ever had any problems down there and i was like no and she said i feel like your going to find out theres something wrong, but i do see you having kids. I was like ok and then she said it could be something simple like a cyst and then she goes quiet and says no i dont think your going to find out until after this pregnancy. And i was like hold on? N she says no ur not pregnant but i feel u will be soon [i found out i was preg at new years that year and then had the mc) she then went on and asked me stuff like did i ever get broody etc or did i want kids n then went bk to it and said i really feel like u wont find out the problem until after the pregnancy but then after that you will be ok and i really do see you having kids so dont worry about that. I was really struck as i hv never really though about it since. I only remember thinking about her asking me that right out when i had just sat down.
Im going to try get another reading with her and not mention anything and see what she says this time. I totally forgot i had it on cd though, i gave it to oh to listen to and he agrees its all a bit wierd lol! I pray tht shes right and it will happen one day. How gd would it b if we could just be told, oh its ur turn in 5 year lol! Then we could just chill out!

I hope ur gd x

Hey,

its so tricky to work out isnt it! I wish it was easier! Im really hoping it works for you too as ur cycles are so up and down if you can pinpoint when ur ov it will take so much stress off which will only help x if you dont mind me asking were ur cycles so crazy before mc ? Also have you heard anymore from hosp after ur smear result ? X i keep forgetting to ask you.

Im hating life today (being dramatic lol) pains iv been telling you about are more frequent and noticable today it now feels as though im on period pains lol. Im supposedly cycle dsy 21 so wondering if im going bk to 28 day cycle and this is pms beforehand lol god knows i seriously give up trying to figure this shit out hahaha! Ive done a bit of googling and there are alot of women saying they have painful ov and after ov who have also had surgery for ectopics so i suppose its just one of them things. X

oh also i remember you saying ur into mediums etc... , well 2day i was gutting house and come across the cd i have of when i had a tarot reading last oct, so i put it on for a listen as she was spot on with a few things and was really struck by how relevant it all is now. It starts off with her asking if i have ever had any problems down there and i was like no and she said i feel like your going to find out theres something wrong, but i do see you having kids. I was like ok and then she said it could be something simple like a cyst and then she goes quiet and says no i dont think your going to find out until after this pregnancy. And i was like hold on? N she says no ur not pregnant but i feel u will be soon [i found out i was preg at new years that year and then had the mc) she then went on and asked me stuff like did i ever get broody etc or did i want kids n then went bk to it and said i really feel like u wont find out the problem until after the pregnancy but then after that you will be ok and i really do see you having kids so dont worry about that. I was really struck as i hv never really though about it since. I only remember thinking about her asking me that right out when i had just sat down.
Im going to try get another reading with her and not mention anything and see what she says this time. I totally forgot i had it on cd though, i gave it to oh to listen to and he agrees its all a bit wierd lol! I pray tht shes right and it will happen one day. How gd would it b if we could just be told, oh its ur turn in 5 year lol! Then we could just chill out!

I hope ur gd x

Wow that does sound so spot on, I agree it would be amazing to just be told when we are gonna conceive lol, if only it was that easy :growlmad:
I have another reading on 10/11, I'm well excited. Going with my friend that just found out she's pg, she's only like 6/8 weeks so we will see if the woman picks up anything there.
I'm so happy for my friend, she was only trying one month and then fell pg, so lucky!

My smear results came back today funnily enough, everything is ok, class one whatever that is and need another biopsy April 2014, dreading that already,,,, fingers crossed I'm pg by then so I can't have the biopsy lol although, if the psychic is right and I do have a baby born in 2014 it means latest I can fall pg is march.

If you keep getting the pains to and see gp, just to keep on the safe side, it's reassuring that others in your position have the Same though I guess.

Erm since I started my periods I've had up and down, they'll stay at 28day cycle for a few months then go upside down , then settle back down again then go mad again it's crazy.
Have read so many people have crazy cycles and the monitor has been a god send to them as they never had an idea if and then they were ovulating until the monitor and now they know a day or two before o as they start to get high readings and then the peak so I'm hoping to god we've just been missing o.

Do u remember I was going for tests to make sure I had no problems and check oh sperm count exec, well with working full time it's too difficult, so what I'm going to do is try the monitor for a couple of months and if no joy then ill get the tests done.

I have had lower tummy aches, tender bbs and nipples for the last couple of days. Af is due 5/11 so I'm cd23 today, thinking I'm gonna have a 28-30 day cycle this month as i get the tender bed at and after o up until af comes so fingers crossed.

Xxxx

Ooh shes really lucky x my friend who had mc around same time as me just had her baby its lovely but makes u so broody which can be hard.

Well i took a test today because i started getting all worked up it could be another ectopic, i dont think that fears going to leave for a while. I just had to reassure myself, it was neg so i feel so much relief. Im going to try get docs app tomorrow just to see what he thinks.

I think your right give the monitor a try if your dtd around the time your ov and nothings happening ur right then go for the tests xx

i hope ur reading was spot on, id love to find out i was preg around christmas/new year again but thats asking alot spesh saying im a tube down now.

So glad your results were gd that must be a relief x

im still getting the pains just mildly, im wondering if im going bk to a 28 day cycle as i used to get light pains around a week before im cd 23 so should be long past ov. I think im possibly feeling everything alot more its only just over 2 months since surgery so not unrealistic. I suppose il soon know lol! I feel like once i know my cycle i can relax its the uncertainty i hate :(

Ooh shes really lucky x my friend who had mc around same time as me just had her baby its lovely but makes u so broody which can be hard.

Well i took a test today because i started getting all worked up it could be another ectopic, i dont think that fears going to leave for a while. I just had to reassure myself, it was neg so i feel so much relief. Im going to try get docs app tomorrow just to see what he thinks.

I think your right give the monitor a try if your dtd around the time your ov and nothings happening ur right then go for the tests xx

i hope ur reading was spot on, id love to find out i was preg around christmas/new year again but thats asking alot spesh saying im a tube down now.

im still getting the pains just mildly, im wondering if im going bk to a 28 day cycle as i used to get light pains around a week before im cd 23 so should be long past ov. I think im possibly feeling everything alot more its only just over 2 months since surgery so not unrealistic. I suppose il soon know lol! I feel like once i know my cycle i can relax its the uncertainty i hate :(

Don't ever think you're asking too much, you deserve everything you wish for especially the shit you've been through Hun so have a goal and aim I say :flower:

Yeah my friend is soooo lucky but part of that was because her cycle must've been 28days as she thought and went by on the ovulation calendar, also she didn't know much about TTC unlike us addicts lol so that helped her keep chilled and stress free. She sees her gp tomorrow and I, really excited for her. Hoping I catch ASAP so we have babies close together as little play mates :hugs:

I was so close to testing this morning but I can't find my tests, I cleaned the cupboard out I'm the utility the other day and I must've moved them arghh, I've bought extra sticks for my monitor and they came with 5 free pg tests so I'll wait until they arrive and then test......as usual I've been symptom spotting and got all sorts but really can't keep thinking down that road as I see, pg every single cycle from the symptoms lol.

I hope your cycles settle straight down and you get your sticky bean, it's been a traumatic time for you, it's meant to be the best and most enjoyable time so here's to the 'up'

Xxxx

Don't ever think you're asking too much, you deserve everything you wish for especially the shit you've been through Hun so have a goal and aim I say :flower:

Yeah my friend is soooo lucky but part of that was because her cycle must've been 28days as she thought and went by on the ovulation calendar, also she didn't know much about TTC unlike us addicts lol so that helped her keep chilled and stress free. She sees her gp tomorrow and I, really excited for her. Hoping I catch ASAP so we have babies close together as little play mates :hugs:

I was so close to testing this morning but I can't find my tests, I cleaned the cupboard out I'm the utility the other day and I must've moved them arghh, I've bought extra sticks for my monitor and they came with 5 free pg tests so I'll wait until they arrive and then test......as usual I've been symptom spotting and got all sorts but really can't keep thinking down that road as I see, pg every single cycle from the symptoms lol.

I hope your cycles settle straight down and you get your sticky bean, it's been a traumatic time for you, it's meant to be the best and most enjoyable time so here's to the 'up'

Xxxx

Thanks , yeah I suppose it is good to have a goal! IKR sometimes I still think I have dreamt this year up and I will wake up any minute it has been unreal.

Aw I hope your friend gets on well and that you do indeed have babies close to each other x Have you had many signs this cycle, where are you at now? still no sign of AF ? fingers crossed as always hun x

well im cycle day 29/30 today and no af, I've never had a cycle longer than 32 days but after the ectopic and losing a tube I would imagine everything will be completely off now espesh If i ovulate from the tubeless side but who really knows lol x I have ordered 3 cheap tests from amazon and 2 cbd from amazon only 6.98 bargain lol they wont come until between 8-12 so I will hold off any testing until then. I really dont expect to be preg this cycle but Im terrified that if it does happen I wont test cz im very cynical and maybe find out to late if its another ectopic as im supposed to get my butt up to epu no later than 6 weeks if I find out im preg again for an early scan.

Who knows im defo not going to get all tied up in it so early after the surgery as this is only my first real cycle since it so def early doors yet so def taking the ntnp route just now. Everything is different I have had no tender bbs before or during ov or even any cramps or tender bbs now to signal af is coming so im really in the dark this time round which is hard as I felt I knew my cycle quite well before.

The only thing that's out the ordinary is I had ewcm between cycle day 14-16 as I normally would and dtd round about then. but for the past three days I have had lots of ewcm and increased cm again so have also dtd as I'm thinking maybe ov from tubeless side first time and now trying to ov from other side or even just ov again god knows lol!

Anyways I hope your not still in limbo and have either gt tht bfp or can start using the monitor soon and really get ov worked out x

i meant to say the tests shouls last a while (im keeping cbd for when i get bfp lol) as hopefully after this cycle ends I will have an idea how long my cycles are going to be and wont test until at least a week late lol - thats the plan for now anyways hahax

Hey,

Just an update, the witch got me today and im so happy lol (never, ever thought id say that lol). Ff has me down as cd30 which means iv likely went back to my 28-30 day cycle, fingers crossed. I was so worried everything would b all over the place

hope your good x

Well the witch got me 5/11, still spotting now slightly but started using he CBFM this cycle and it asked me to POAS, so I have and the pic is attached.... What do u think. Of course I'm only cd 6 so I have no idea as I've not tracked O before.

Ahh I'm glad you've got af so you can start to track your cycles and hopefully they settle, I've read so much about the CBFM u should look into gettin one.

I also had another psychic reading yday, and it was basically confirming what was said last time, a little boy an I'll have a baby born in 2014, I'll be gp jan, feb she thinks but I'll know I am in march. I had to listen to the last reading as she mentioned October.... Well yeah she did but what she said was within 6months going from October. Also I'm gonna suffer with morning sickness but labour will be quick. Just thought I'd update you a little on that.

So how has your cycle been? Normal or heavy and painful?
Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 4
Hey,

i spoke to soon havent had af at all yet ive tested as thought bleeding could possibly b implantation but all neg im cd36 never had one this long so cycles might not settle down till ive had a couple but its so fustrating lol.

How does cbfm work pic looks gd as though ur going to ov. Im sure second line has to be as dark or darker x does it not give you a smiley face or digital answer? If so dont look st the lines on test as there will always b 2 x just like any digital pg test. I might treat myself to one if cycles dont settle sn x reading sounds fab really praying it does all happen hw she sees it that would b amazing. Hopefully i wont b far behind x x

Forgot to say i felt for a whole week that i was on af stomach was so sore but nothing at all, not another spot since x

Hey,

i spoke to soon havent had af at all yet ive tested as thought bleeding could possibly b implantation but all neg im cd36 never had one this long so cycles might not settle down till ive had a couple but its so fustrating lol.

How does cbfm work pic looks gd as though ur going to ov. Im sure second line has to be as dark or darker x does it not give you a smiley face or digital answer? If so dont look st the lines on test as there will always b 2 x just like any digital pg test. I might treat myself to one if cycles dont settle sn x reading sounds fab really praying it does all happen hw she sees it that would b amazing. Hopefully i wont b far behind x x

That stick I've posted a pic of is the stick u put in the machine, the machine tells you everything but I just noticed it shows the test lines on the stick too, so rather than post a pic of the monitor I'd post the test stick.
I'm gonna date and time the sticks each day, although I don't think I need to but just of interest really. The monitor takes all guess work out, gives you peaks and detects it all earlier than the rest, they're expensive but I've heard they're so good and well worth it.

It would be lovely to share success stories after we've spoke for so long, and watch each other go through their pg. I keep everything crossed for u Hun.

I can't believe it's not af, I was gonna say IB :wacko:must wait a week or so, would be amazing for you, u deserve it to be positive for you.
Was the bleed just a light spotting then?
Your cramping like af sounds promising...:flower::flower:

Xxx

Hey,

thts great tht it takes all the guesswork out, i looked into them the other night i think if cycles arent sorted by christmas il get one x it would be lovely i hope we can share success stories sn. I dont think it was ib i think everythings messed up im getting loads of ewcm aswell its just all out of whack. It was light red ewcm when i wiped and then nothing at all since. I had bad af type cramps for about 5 days afterwards, thats y a was certain that it was the start of af when it didnt appear i was really confused n tested about 3 days after the bleed. Its been annoying me, i just dont get it ive had all the pains at least twice now but nothing! Even oh who doesnt usually pay any attention to that sort of thing said this morning "its been quite a while since your last period , is everything ok?" If hes noticing somethings up lol! Crossing my fingers they appear this w.e xxxx

Ooh must be long for the oh to notice, I know it'd have to be a while before my oh noticed.
I'd keep a track of the bleeds and mucus, note it down and see how you go carrying on through the month and if it doesn't settle you've got it all logged and take it to your gp and see if it's normal. I know you could be quite up and down after the trauma but it's best to keep track and get professional advice.

I really hope your cycles settle straight down so it makes TTC much easier.... Not that it's even a tiny bit easy but with your cycles being the way the are, or not as it seems you really have no idea.
How are you feeling in yourself?
Are you still cramping?

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back