7dpo 2ww anyone else in same boat.

hey babydust x

Sending u big hugs. its really heartbreaking isnt it ? you just want it so badly to be you xx I know how ur feeling and its not easy at all x I hope you feel better soon xxx

Im keeping fingers crossed cant wait until tomorrow x

BIG MASSIVE LUCK TO US HAHA xxx

will post result on here in morning gl xx

hey babydust x

Sending u big hugs. its really heartbreaking isnt it ? you just want it so badly to be you xx I know how ur feeling and its not easy at all x I hope you feel better soon xxx

Im keeping fingers crossed cant wait until tomorrow x

BIG MASSIVE LUCK TO US HAHA xxx

will post result on here in morning gl xx

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/pregnancy-tests-urine-sample.php

I've read on that site ^^ that afternoon sample is better than fmu, so ill test tomorrow but ill do it afternoon at work and post on here, gl to u too Hun, it has to be our time some time soon :hugs:

Xxxx

Just going to check link x i will do it when in at 5 then x how u feeling now? A little better i hope xxx

P.s are u finding it hard not to test its all i can think about lol

Just going to check link x i will do it when in at 5 then x how u feeling now? A little better i hope xxx

Not feeling as low as I was this morning, but I'm dying to test, like you :dohh: are you still gonna use fmu? Xxxxx

:hugs: babydust

Thinking of you, really hope :af: doesn't show!

And totally know the feeling about being upset about friends & family being pregnant! Stay strong!

:hugs: babydust

Thinking of you, really hope :af: doesn't show!

And totally know the feeling about being upset about friends & family being pregnant! Stay strong!

:hugs: thank you babyhope, it's awful isn't it, makes me feel so selfish, don't get me wrong, I am over the moon for them all but also thinking 'why not me?' 'When will it be me?!'

I'm so hoping the :witch: stays away, though I m having twinges so she may appear, either way I want it to be over and done with either AF or :bfp: ASAP so I can stop feeling like this or get to it TTC next cycle, I will bd like never before aha sorry tmi, on the note of tmi- my cm was so slippy when I wiped earlier like egg white, shouldn't this be around ovulation and not now :wacko:

Xxxxx

Hey,

Think i will use fmu just cause i dont trust myself to wait all day lol. If i dont get bfp then i will just wait until af is late to test again as i hate seeing bfn but i think i will this cycle anyways xx

No idea about the cm im new to all this lol xxx

How are you feeling babyhopes

Hey,

Think i will use fmu just cause i dont trust myself to wait all day lol. If i dont get bfp then i will just wait until af is late to test again as i hate seeing bfn but i think i will this cycle anyways xx

I've read up on cm an egg white cm is when the body is ready to ovulate :wacko: I give up, ill test tomorrow maybe twice, and if :bfn: then Ill wait a week, if still nothing, gp visit as :af: is late already. My body's a mess cuz I'm too impatient xxxx

Hey,

Ill keep fx for you though Hun :hugs: xxx

Thanks x thts a good idea. I would go see doc if it doesnt show up xx

If your getting tht type of cm maybe u should bd so u dont miss any chances x thanks i dont think its my month but at least i will hv one months cycle charted so i hv something to compare to xxx

Im off to sleep as all i cn think about is testing lol x

Speak tmoz xx

Thanks x thts a good idea. I would go see doc if it doesnt show up xx

If your getting tht type of cm maybe u should bd so u dont miss any chances x thanks i dont think its my month but at least i will hv one months cycle charted so i hv something to compare to xxx

Im off to sleep as all i cn think about is testing lol x

Speak tmoz xx

I need help charting, all confuses me. I have a thermometer for oral temp, would this work for me to chart temp? I've got dull achy back, that :witch: is coming I just knw it. I will bd just incase :winkwink: lol

Night, ill keep a look out tomorrow and will post my test when I've done it tomorrow. One fmu and one smu or tmu Xxxx

Well just thought I'd update, I wasn't gonna fmu and forgot to bring the test to work, so ill either do it when i get home or tomorrow. Sorry :-(

:coffee: I'm waiting for your result tho eeek xxxx

hey,

thats ok really hope the witch doesnt get you. my test has confused the life out of me lol ! i took it with fmu and was going to be late for work so i popped it in my bag n then didnt get the chance to look at it until now!! It looks as though theres a very faint line but it has no colour and u have to move it around to see it so im just going to count it as a bfn and maybe test again on fri or just wait till mon and see if the witch gets me lol ! hate seeing bfn's but theres always next cycle x

oh regarding the thermometer im not sure all i know is it needs to show u ur temp like this (for example) 36.93 and not just 36.9 so a digi thermometer may be best as it will be easy to read just make sure it gives u ur full temp and not one thats just rounded up or down xxx

hey,

thats ok really hope the witch doesnt get you. my test has confused the life out of me lol ! i took it with fmu and was going to be late for work so i popped it in my bag n then didnt get the chance to look at it until now!! It looks as though theres a very faint line but it has no colour and u have to move it around to see it so im just going to count it as a bfn and maybe test again on fri or just wait till mon and see if the witch gets me lol ! hate seeing bfn's but theres always next cycle x

Awww no :hugs: well don't rule yourself out just yet Hun, still only early days and who knows u could still see that all wished for :bfp:
I don't think u can get cravings this early on but I'm addicted to tomatoes which I've always hated and onions, can't stop eating them! Maybe that's just me and my taste buds who knows eh. I can't wait to test tonight.
I'm keeping fx we have good news to dance about this time. But yeah like you say we have next cycle and the cycle after but I want it nowwwww haha.

Ill have a look and see what thermometer I've got is like, if its one that rounds up or down ill buy one ;-)
Twinges in my lower right side now..... Also felt a little nauseous this morning, not first thing but sort of 10-11 o'clock, again might just be me imagining haha

Xxxxx

hey,

Awww no :hugs: well don't rule yourself out just yet Hun, still only early days and who knows u could still see that all wished for :bfp:
I don't think u can get cravings this early on but I'm addicted to tomatoes which I've always hated and onions, can't stop eating them! Maybe that's just me and my taste buds who knows eh. I can't wait to test tonight.
I'm keeping fx we have good news to dance about this time. But yeah like you say we have next cycle and the cycle after but I want it nowwwww haha.

Ill have a look and see what thermometer I've got is like, if its one that rounds up or down ill buy one ;-)
Twinges in my lower right side now..... Also felt a little nauseous this morning, not first thing but sort of 10-11 o'clock, again might just be me imagining haha

Xxxxx

hey xxx

yh still a bit early im supposed to be due af on 8th so if it doesnt appear i will test then xxx

ooh cravings thing sounds promising and the sickness :winkwink: haha! its so hard not to read into symptoms isnt it ! xx i cant wait until u test tonight :) keeping everything crossed for you xxx I want it to aswell its so fustrating lol!

Im hoping we do have good news to dance about to lol xxx

hey,

Xxxxx

hey xxx

yh still a bit early im supposed to be due af on 8th so if it doesnt appear i will test then xxx

ooh cravings thing sounds promising and the sickness :winkwink: haha! its so hard not to read into symptoms isnt it ! xx i cant wait until u test tonight :) keeping everything crossed for you xxx I want it to aswell its so fustrating lol!

Im hoping we do have good news to dance about to lol xxx

My friends come over, but I'm gonna test soon eeek I do not want to see that horrid :bfn: had more than my share of them!

Ill look forward to the 8th for you tho :happydance:

:babydust:

Xxxxxx

Aww no :(my friend came over aswell n i kept yhinking i was going to come on and you sould have your bfp xxxxx i dont get it how late are you? You hv loads of signs xxxxx i hope we get our bfp's next cycle xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->