7dpo... 9dpo FRER added

Another day, another FRER bfn, another lot of faint lines on ICs. My temp is up still. Don't know what to think other than the ICs must be rubbish.

So with the ICs, ignore the bottom test, I was using it for line placement because the lines I could see on the others are super faint and the app I have to use in order for them to upload lowers the quality of them too.

Added my chart, the green being current cycle in comparison to the previous two cycles

Attachments

• IMG_8740.jpg
    IMG_8740.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_8819.jpg
    IMG_8819.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_8820.jpg
    IMG_8820.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_8825.jpg
    IMG_8825.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_8826.jpg
    IMG_8826.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 15
I think these tests have gone down hill big time. I see the faint line on your FRER too like mine :(

I see indents on some of them but can see there isn't colour, this I can accept but the ICs have annoyed me because in real life they actually do have colour. The One Step IC I had with a line was colourless so there was less room to think there may something but these have been awful

Feeling bloated, windy and crampy. Checked cm and cp earlier today and has changed to slightly open and saw blood tinged cm so I can only assume af will arrive tomorrow. Certainly feels as if it will. It's ok though. I am having CD21 bloods drawn to check progesterone levels as I think they may be low, there's almost certainly an imbalance there looking at how I am during my lp. I have to improve on my nutrition as my diet isn't particularly wonderful and I think this is playing a part. I will be surprised if my hormone levels return without issue

My temps dipped hugely today but I am missing af so far. Assuming it will arrive tomorrow, sometimes it's a day or so out, but I definitely don't hold any hope of any late bfp after the dip. I also had a completely negative IC, after having had faint lines before, and my boobs aren't sore anymore (this literally disappeared overnight)

Attachments

• IMG_9043.jpg
    IMG_9043.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 6
Af has arrived. Started as spotting a couple of hours ago but currently proper full flow. I also took another IC with today's fmu as when I checked first thing my cervix seemed to have disappeared which led me to wonder if this may be a positive sign, but the IC was completely blank. So, I think given how different my chart has been this cycle and I usually have a 25 day cycle, it's possible I may have had a chemical I guess. At least af is here and I can put this cycle to bed, constantly wondering what's happening does my mind in

Thanks you two <3 it's ok though, at least I know where I am. Thinking of contacting my acupuncturist to see if she can help balance my hormones out as I'm pretty sure she may be able to help me. She said a couple of years ago acupuncture can help to regulate cycles and I would rather do this than take hormones or supplements (I struggle to swallow pills!), I'm slightly apprehensive since I know last time she stuck a needle in the nail bed of my big toe and it hurt like crazy! Would rather avoid this particular point if possible...

Ouch! Yea that doesn't sound too pleasant. I know what you mean about the cycles. Mine were 30 days for the last 2 months. Now this cycle, I'm on CD 34 with nothing in sight :(

Nope. I figure it would be positive by now. And if not, we didn't DTD any later for it to be possible :/

Aww sorry cupcake i only just found your thread x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->