22.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7458.jpg
    IMG_7458.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_7454.jpg
    IMG_7454.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 11
I'm sure I can see a line on the untweeked one x

When I finally got my bfp, the cheapies were the last to show anything. I do think I saw a hint of a line on the FRER! good luck!

Sorry my eyes went funny and only saw one test- I see it on the top test for sure!

When I zoom into the greyscale photo a little, I see what looks like the faintest and skinniest of lines starting to appear but I don't see it on the others. I do see the small dent near the control line on the top test, though, but I don't see anything else and I think the grey photo may be a fluke

So I can see a super faint skinny line on the wider IC with today's fmu but my camera won't show it properly! I got excited initially but then I don't know if I can trust these ICs. Waiting on a FRER

So I could easily see the line when the IC was wet but my camera couldn't get a clear photo of it. It's showing up easily on my camera dry though, so will post photos. Did a FRER with saved fmu, I don't see anything! Confused. I have read that FRERs are sensitive to 12.5miu and 6.5miu although I don't know whether the 6.5miu is referring to the curved type. Anyway, these ICs are meant to be 10miu, so I have concluded 1. They are absolute rubbish and have given me a fake line, or 2. Are slightly more sensitive than the FRER. It showed within the timeframe and I can see it isn't a dent (there are a few on these, but what I'm seeing isn't a dent or scratch, I have checked a zillion times!) :shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_7712.jpg
    IMG_7712.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_7713.jpg
    IMG_7713.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_7714.jpg
    IMG_7714.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 10
The FRER in the case

Attachments

• IMG_7721.jpg
    IMG_7721.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_7727.jpg
    IMG_7727.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_7723.jpg
    IMG_7723.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 14
And out of the case...

Attachments

• IMG_7715.jpg
    IMG_7715.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_7731.jpg
    IMG_7731.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_7732.jpg
    IMG_7732.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 12
I still see it. But since it's been 2 days I think it should be a bit darker than before. They look almost the same on here. I hope they get darker for you!

I can see a fairly obvious line on the IC which is an improvement on yesterday's blank ICs, if of course it's actually a real line and isn't a faulty test! But I don't see anything on the FRER and the FRER at 9dpo was questionable I think. If it was a proper line at 9dpo then I ought to have a much clearer line on them by this point, so I think perhaps I have gone insane and also possibly have a faulty IC. Will continue to pee on every stick in sight though

I can see a fairly obvious line on the IC which is an improvement on yesterday's blank ICs, if of course it's actually a real line and isn't a faulty test! But I don't see anything on the FRER and the FRER at 9dpo was questionable I think. If it was a proper line at 9dpo then I ought to have a much clearer line on them by this point, so I think perhaps I have gone insane and also possibly have a faulty IC. Will continue to pee on every stick in sight though

LOL. I am completely the same way. And I used (and use currently) some ICs that I see a line on basically every time! It's so frustrating but I will use them until I run out and buy a different kind.
Also you're not out until the witch shows, x!

LOL. I am completely the same way. And I used (and use currently) some ICs that I see a line on basically every time! It's so frustrating but I will use them until I run out and buy a different kind.
Also you're not out until the witch shows, x!

I had an IC a couple of cycles back show a faint line but it was wider and grey ish, and then last cycle the same brand I'm currently using (because I ordered about a million of them at once) gave me a bizarre pink blurry blobby smudge which wasn't anything as af showed.
I have had definite faint lines on FRER before but af showed so I don't know whether that was a cp or a rubbish test.
These FRERs apparently are 12.5miu (UK) so in theory are less sensitive than the ICs but I can't trust the ICs lol
I was more hopeful earlier today because my temp stayed put whereas each cycle by 11dpo it dips and also I usually have sore boobs and nausea from early on in my lp but this has started happening only yesterday and I had a big temp dip followed by a sharp rise in temp plus cervix feels high and closed x

Didn't have anything on the FRER with today's fmu or on the CB+ with smu but I have a clear faint line on an IC this evening and a dark opk. Confusing. Temp was up today too, will post a photo of it in comparison to previous couple of cycles but tbh without anything on a better test I think I'm clutching at straws

Attachments

• IMG_8102.jpg
    IMG_8102.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_8103.jpg
    IMG_8103.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8104.jpg
    IMG_8104.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_7810.jpg
    IMG_7810.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 7
So weird. I can see it plain as day on the ICs. I wish I could spend 100s of dollars on only the expensive tests. It would save a lot of confusion.
I would keep going if I were you, see if there is progression.

I see it clearly on the IC and that OPK is rather dark (mine went dark as I started to get lines on HPT). Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->