7dpo & 9dpo ICs... Update page 23, are they fainter now?

I would definitely have a word with your Doctor regarding why you have had so many Chemicals. Maybe he/she can run some tests and see what is going on :hugs:

Yeah he seems rather keen to be helpful now so hopefully he can help me find some answers, although I'm pretty sure I already know anyway. I will test Monday to make sure they're completely negative by then which I would think they will be. Apparently it only takes a few days for hCG to disappear from urine after it disappears from the bloodstream so they should be good by then, which means I can then tell him they're negative and won't be any reason to repeat bloods. He mentioned a scan if I was bleeding still but I'm not so that won't be necessary

What do u think it is cupcake? Hope this is the start of putting things right for you tho x

I think it has a lot to do with how my diet, weight and eating habits were. I'm pretty sure hormones weren't balanced and it's taking a while to correct becuase I'm stubborn and would prefer to do it as naturally as I can through diet and trying to reduce stress by meditating than using hormones prescribed to me

Many things can be sorted out through diet and reducing stress levels. Reducing stress is probably easier said than done though

Im a big advocate of food as medecine im just not great at practising it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->