7dpo & 9dpo ICs... Update page 23, are they fainter now?

Had bloods done, nurse confirmed it is definitely betas and will check again if the level is anything above zero. I showed her my photos from today, still positive. I don't know if they're fainter today I have to check properly I didn't have time to earlier

Tomorrow, she said phone at 2pm if they don't call beforehand.

I think the ICs today look fainter, there isn't anything but indent on the FRER but the Superdrug are still there.
The two Superdrug at the top on both photos are yesterday's and the bottom on both today

Attachments

• IMG_9488.jpg
    IMG_9488.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_9489.jpg
    IMG_9489.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_9505.jpg
    IMG_9505.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_9506.jpg
    IMG_9506.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9507.jpg
    IMG_9507.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 23
I'm pleased you've had your bloods and the nurse was helpful. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow xxx

Hey cupcake sorry ur still going thru this fx'd for your results xx

Hope you get your results soon and hope it's good news

Thanks everyone :)

The doctor called about half an hour ago and said levels are below 5, I asked what the actual number was and I'm sure he then said below 1, so that's good. Tests are definitely much fainter today, so I guess it's just taking more time to disappear from my urine. They want me to come in Monday for a check up. I think I will leave using any tests until then, if they still have even the faintest line there by then I will ask them to repeat it to make sure no mistakes were made but looks like things are ok *touch wood*

Sorry to hear its not a happy ending for u cupcake but glad ur feeling reassured all is well x

I dont get how a level below 1 can giv u such a visible line on the superdrug tho :shrug:

Ahh sorry cups! But glad all back down to start a fresh. Xx

Thanks everyone but that's ok least it isn't anything complicated, which is a relief.

Josephine, hCG takes longer to disappear from urine than blood, so there's probably just enough to give a faint line on them as there's a faint line on ICs still as well. However I'm willing to bet they both are capable of picking up lower measures than they say.

Rics, I'm not sure what we are going to do now. Since the doctor I saw seems so keen to be helpful now and has booked me in to see him Monday, I might ask him why he thinks I'm having so many chemicals because I don't know if this many so close together is normal? I know they're very common and had I not tested early I may not have known, aside from this one obviously, but it can't hurt to ask.
I don't even know if this will mess my cycle up since it took longer to go away? Does it do that? I wouldn't know! The other chemicals didn't, but I don't know if the mc I had at 8 weeks did because I don't remember

I think it's a good idea to ask what's going on and see if they can run some tests. You obviously don't have trouble getting pregnant so maybe they can give you something to help progress the pregnancy. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->