7dpo anyone?

leanne1

Reaction score
Looking for someone to help me make it through the wait with me!!! Ive had spotting at 5dpo and been SO hot and thirsty the past few days! Hoping these are good signs!

Hy there! :wave:

I am 5 dpo. Wishing you the best! I haven't had any crazy symptoms myself. I just came back from a weekend trip and took a rough fitness class that has left my muscles sore. Either way, yesterday I just felt overall tired and a bit dizzy. I attribute it to the trip and workout though. Today I have a sharp pain on the back right side of my pelvis. Again, I am thinking that might be the workout. The one thing odd today is that my skin is oily! Very weird. That's about it. :)

Looking for someone to help me make it through the wait with me!!! Ive had spotting at 5dpo and been SO hot and thirsty the past few days! Hoping these are good signs!

Hi Leanne,
I am with you also 7 DPO. I have had sore boobs since 2-3 DPO with some cramping still have that but not AF type cramping..my back has been bothering me also from early on..felt a little nausea here and there.. today I have a headache..I am hoping these are all good signs and not for nothing! :)

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!! I hope this is our month!!

Hy there! :wave:

I am 5 dpo. Wishing you the best! I haven't had any crazy symptoms myself. I just came back from a weekend trip and took a rough fitness class that has left my muscles sore. Either way, yesterday I just felt overall tired and a bit dizzy. I attribute it to the trip and workout though. Today I have a sharp pain on the back right side of my pelvis. Again, I am thinking that might be the workout. The one thing odd today is that my skin is oily! Very weird. That's about it. :)

Cochy, I hope you have a BFP this month too!!! :)

I hope both of you have great luck! :) How long have yall been ttc?

Hi there - I am also 7dpo. I am waiting to hear back on the day 21 bloods I got drawn today. This is my first round on clomid - so I don't know what symptoms are from clomid and which are real. I have had sore boobs, cramps, and a backache as well. I was talking to the nurse today and she said this was all positive - if IF - I ovulated. Thanks. Good luck everyone

Hi Leanne,
I have been trying since the beginning of the year (before then if it happened it happened I have been with my OH for 4 yrs) but at first I was naive and thought day 14 was my day.. wrong! lol I had to take 3 months off due to back steroid injections but since all of that mess its been 4 months trying again. I am now using the Clearblue fertility monitor which I think it def worth the investment.

How about you?

Hi there - I am also 7dpo. I am waiting to hear back on the day 21 bloods I got drawn today. This is my first round on clomid - so I don't know what symptoms are from clomid and which are real. I have had sore boobs, cramps, and a backache as well. I was talking to the nurse today and she said this was all positive - if IF - I ovulated. Thanks. Good luck everyone

Hi,
I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you!! I hope you get to see the BFP :)

Hi girls :wave:

Im 8dpo! Ive been having sore boobs for about 3,4 days now. Im not due af till the 26th, usually get sore boobs about 4 days before. So im hoping its a good sign! Fingers crossed for all u ladies

:dust:

Hi Leanne,
I have been trying since the beginning of the year (before then if it happened it happened I have been with my OH for 4 yrs) but at first I was naive and thought day 14 was my day.. wrong! lol I had to take 3 months off due to back steroid injections but since all of that mess its been 4 months trying again. I am now using the Clearblue fertility monitor which I think it def worth the investment.

How about you?

My husband and I have been trying for 8 months now. I started taking vitex (chaste tree) Its an herb that regulates your cycles and evens out hormones. So im hoping this is our month. I have never had any spotting between periods before.. so im feeling like this is really it! I hope im not getting my hopes up! I really hope that you get a giant + this month! :)

Im 8dpo! Ive been having sore boobs for about 3,4 days now. Im not due af till the 26th, usually get sore boobs about 4 days before. So im hoping its a good sign! Fingers crossed for all u ladies

Goodluck! :) Ill be keeping my fingers crossed for you as well! :happydance::happydance:

Sounds like symptoms to me!!! Good luck hun! A friend of mine just got pregnant off clomid! So hoping you the same luck she had! :hugs:

Goodluck! :) Ill be keeping my fingers crossed for you as well! :happydance::happydance:

Thanks hun :) How are u feeling today? :flower:

I feel like I am going nuts!! I want to test but I know it is too soon. MUST CONTROL MYSELF!

I feel like I am going nuts!! I want to test but I know it is too soon. MUST CONTROL MYSELF!

Me too! Got to wait! All though, I am thinking of walking up to a place that has free preggers tests and taking one at noon. It will probably be negative. However, I am just to excited! I know. I know. I should not do it!!:haha:

Me too! Got to wait! All though, I am thinking of walking up to a place that has free preggers tests and taking one at noon. It will probably be negative. However, I am just to excited! I know. I know. I should not do it!!:haha:

LOL - I like that idea. I ordered some of the ICs so I might do one of those when they get here.

got my phone call - looks like i didnt ovulate on cd 14, though according to what I was telling them they think I may have yesterday, which means I basically missed my chance anyways. Now they are increasing my clomid to 100 mg and i guess we will try again next month. I found the not ovulating to be crushing though. Oh well I guess. And my chart is all screwy because I was just messing with it trying to have it show that I didnt on day 14.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->