7DPO? Testing 6/13..

ohmyitschelsi

Momof1, TTC#2 Infertility
Reaction score
I think I have am around 7dpo, testing next week, hoping for a BFP! But so far I don't think I have had any symptoms of anything, but I am not even sure if I had a symptom if I would realize it, any one else testing next week? :thumbup:

I'm testing June 13th as well..the only symptoms I have had is sensitive boobs..but that always happens to me around this time...so i guess i'm symptom free too :)

I'm also 7 dpo today. AF due the 13th or 14th. As for symptoms....I hate calling anything this early symptoms.....but of course I do. I had some burning type cramps near right ovary 3dpo-5dpo (could have been late ovulation), 7dpo (today) sorry tmi, I had yellow cm on toilet paper when I wiped this morning. This afternoon I had a few minutes of intense stabbing like pains near right ovary/uterus. The two week wait is soooo brutal! I'm obsessing so much this cycle.

@ armyofus...I usually obsess too, then its been ending in disappointment..I've been keeping track of all my "symptoms" and i'm finding that the same symptom usualy happens on the same cycle day.. so this month i am trying very hard to ignore everything and just relax...( easier said then done though) i still note everything that is going on with my body lol.

How long have all of you been TTC? This is my 3rd month of TTC for my 1st

@ skeet9924: I've been ttc #1 since April 2010, had a m/c at 12 weeks late January 2011.
Usually I can remain relaxed through the tww. Of course every so often I obsess over every little twinge, but this month...I feel like a crazy person. I've convinced myself I won't be pregnant this cycle but really I think I do this as a defense mechanism. I guess I wish it was one of my more relaxed cycles, but it's not.

I'm also 7 dpo today. AF due the 13th or 14th. As for symptoms....I hate calling anything this early symptoms.....but of course I do. I had some burning type cramps near right ovary 3dpo-5dpo (could have been late ovulation), 7dpo (today) sorry tmi, I had yellow cm on toilet paper when I wiped this morning. This afternoon I had a few minutes of intense stabbing like pains near right ovary/uterus. The two week wait is soooo brutal! I'm obsessing so much this cycle.

Oooooooh - thats exactly like my implantation pain was!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

@ skeet9924: I've been ttc #1 since April 2010, had a m/c at 12 weeks late January 2011.
Usually I can remain relaxed through the tww. Of course every so often I obsess over every little twinge, but this month...I feel like a crazy person. I've convinced myself I won't be pregnant this cycle but really I think I do this as a defense mechanism. I guess I wish it was one of my more relaxed cycles, but it's not.

I miscarried in February at 8 weeks...I was obsessed the past few cycles, but this one I'm trying so hard to relax..I hate seeing AF and crying....I also keep telling myself that I wont get preg this cycle either..but your right it is def a defence mechanism to stop it from hurting so much when you get the :bfn: or the :witch: shows her face...Hopefully this will be the month for both of us

:dust:

Oooooooh - thats exactly like my implantation pain was!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

The only time I experienced those pains and the nasty yellow cm was when I got pregnant in November....but I'm trying to keep that out of my thoughts...i guess to avoid the disappointment.

I'm sorry for your loss.

I miscarried in February at 8 weeks...I was obsessed the past few cycles, but this one I'm trying so hard to relax..I hate seeing AF and crying....I also keep telling myself that I wont get preg this cycle either..but your right it is def a defence mechanism to stop it from hurting so much when you get the :bfn: or the :witch: shows her face...Hopefully this will be the month for both of us

:dust:

Wow I am so glad I joined this website, it's really nice to find other women going through similar things.

Sorry for you loss....but it is actually a positive thing....at least we know we can get pregnant. Just was not our time.

@ Armyofus... I agree it is nice to have women going through similar situations....I am happy that I can get pregnant, but I am concerned that I wont ever be able to carry..or it will take several MC before I do...My mom was told she wasn't able to carry and had several MC and adopeted my brother before she became pregnant with me.

However on a positive note, my DR did say that it was very common for the first pregnancy to be an MC and I could go on to have a perfectly normal pregnancy for the second. Two of my close girlfriends had mc for their first pregnancy, and both of them so far are having perfectly healthy pregnancies for their second pregnancy..so my fingers are crossed

I don't want to say I'm glad ttc has been a bit of a process for me, but it has had some positive side effects. I find it has brought my husband and I closer in a different way, it has made me a lot more sensitive to the troubles of others that are ttc, and well it has made me realize how much I want a new addition to my life.

I've had two friends struggle one recently had an ectopic and lost her tube and another friend that has been struggling with ttc for 3 years with inoperable blocked fallopian tube...and recently did her second ivf that did not work. So I guess in a weird way I feel lucky. Don't get me wrong, I struggle with the dreaded bfn every cycle, but I don't......lately I'm feeling lucky.

Soooo ladies.......things got so serious.....anything to obsess about????:muaha:

@ Armyofus... I agree it is nice to have women going through similar situations....I am happy that I can get pregnant, but I am concerned that I wont ever be able to carry..or it will take several MC before I do...My mom was told she wasn't able to carry and had several MC and adopeted my brother before she became pregnant with me.

However on a positive note, my DR did say that it was very common for the first pregnancy to be an MC and I could go on to have a perfectly normal pregnancy for the second. Two of my close girlfriends had mc for their first pregnancy, and both of them so far are having perfectly healthy pregnancies for their second pregnancy..so my fingers are crossed

In regards to you being scared you may not be able to carry a baby to term...you have to stay positive. I know it's so much harder said then done.......I'm a bit of preacher that finds it incredibly hard to take my own advice, but don't put that on you.:flower:

I agree with you about being more sensitive to others situations .

LOL I'm going to through out a tww wait sympton lol...well its probably not a symptom just in my head but i figured I would throw it out there..I have had crazy dreams and restless sleeps all night and I have twinges in my lower stomach...lol

i also had crazy a crazzzzzy dream last night!

I promised myself I wouldn't put it out there, but my yellow cm turned into brown cm today. That was my first clue when I was pregnant last time......but I wouldn't put any bets on it.

just a side-note: I followed the SMEP this cycle for the first time (not sure if I already mentioned that).

I'm testing June 13th as well..the only symptoms I have had is sensitive boobs..but that always happens to me around this time...so i guess i'm symptom free too :)

Same here. Im 7dpo today and had slight nausea and sore, but not too sore, boobs. AF due on 13th according to my phone(which is usually spot on for AF) and 15th according to FF (1st month using it).

I dont know if im having other symptoms or just imagining that i have...

I hate the 2WW more than anything!! :cry:

Just wish it was next wek already.

xx

i also had crazy a crazzzzzy dream last night!

I promised myself I wouldn't put it out there, but my yellow cm turned into brown cm today. That was my first clue when I was pregnant last time......but I wouldn't put any bets on it.

just a side-note: I followed the SMEP this cycle for the first time (not sure if I already mentioned that).

what is smep?

Same here. Im 7dpo today and had slight nausea and sore, but not too sore, boobs. AF due on 13th according to my phone(which is usually spot on for AF) and 15th according to FF (1st month using it).

xx

I know the feeling lol...I try to push every little feeling I get into the back of my mind so that i dont get disapointed... Atleast with my last pregnancy I only had cramping and sore boobs but the sore boobs didnt start until about a week after af was due...to be honest i didnt even realize I was preg last time till a week after af was due..I just figured my cycles were messed up due to coming off of bc

Sperm Meets Egg Plan. Just a kind of schedule to follow when ttc.
(Depending on your cycle)

Start bd on cd 8
Bd everyother day (cd8, cd10, cd12....)
Start opks on cd10
once you get positive opk bd that day, the next, the next skip a day and 1 last time.
*If you never get a +opk continue bd every other day

It's recommended for women who have had a miscarriage or have been pregnant before, (because you know you don't have fertility issues)

https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

Sperm Meets Egg Plan. Just a kind of schedule to follow when ttc.
(Depending on your cycle)

Start bd on cd 8
Bd everyother day (cd8, cd10, cd12....)
Start opks on cd10
once you get positive opk bd that day, the next, the next skip a day and 1 last time.
*If you never get a +opk continue bd every other day

It's recommended for women who have had a miscarriage or have been pregnant before, (because you know you don't have fertility issues)

https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

WOW that is pretty neat... lol...Since I only see OH on weekends...we BD every day when he is here...i catch him Friday, Sat, Sun..and usually wake him up on Mon lol...The odd time I manage to convince him to come home during the week when I'm around OV time.

xx

I know the feeling...!!! i have super sore nipples and it feels like they are always at attention :haha: I've also been peeing like crazy...but I always do so who knows if it just feels like more then usual ... I sometimes feel like i'm going crazy this time of the month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->