7dpo

JK0610

Reaction score
I got a postive OPK May 4, I haven't been temping but I feel as if AF is coming. I just am not feeling the greatest. I have milky white discharge that stretches a tiny bit. Does this mean AF is coming or could this be implantation?

Honestly it depends on your body. I have that every month. But for me it is weird today because i have watery dry cm that kind of stretches, when normally it is very very creamy and kind of stretchy. So it's kind of a catch 22. I am also 7 dpo, and had a weird slight like pain feeling in my vagina. And now I am having like butterfly tickle feelings in my left lower abdomen by my bone kind of. Idk hard to explain.

FX for both of us! How long have you been trying? This is month 9 without bc for me but only the 5th month trying. We took a break Jan-this month after my chemical in December.

This is our 3rd month actively trying. I am trying not to get my hopes up all that much! I feel like AF is coming but it's still a week a way which is really weird I usually get PMS 2 days before.

This is our 3rd month actively trying. I am trying not to get my hopes up all that much! I feel like AF is coming but it's still a week a way which is really weird I usually get PMS 2 days before.

Ooo hopefully that's a good sign! I can't stop wanting to poas lol. I have a wal Mart 98 cent test I may cave tomorrow 😂

Ooo hopefully that's a good sign! I can't stop wanting to poas lol. I have a wal Mart 98 cent test I may cave tomorrow 😂

I know I am having a hard time waiting! I have like creamy white stretchy discharge.. TMI.. sorry. Really hoping it my month!!

Just curious if the cm you are both having is also very slippery? It sounds like what I'm having too but I have no idea if or when I've ovulated, but it's been like this since sex on the 8th

I would like to proudly say that I have gone another day without testing. I had some weird pains down there yesterday and in the evening some odd cramping on my left side!!!! My 25 10 miu tests were shipped today. Unfortunately my post office is only open mon, wed, and Fri to deliver the mail to the boxes so I won't have them until Monday. So Tuesday is testing! I Wil probably cave on Mothers day, not gonna lie. And honestly my cm and cervix is VERY weird this month. I am actually kind of dry/sticky today. And cervix is high and firm, mostly closed. Normally i have very creamy what you would think ment pregnancy cm. But nope not this month. I'm hoping this odd change is a good sign for me :)

Just curious if the cm you are both having is also very slippery? It sounds like what I'm having too but I have no idea if or when I've ovulated, but it's been like this since sex on the 8th

Mine is white and watery, but it is so wet down there that I feel like I have peed myself. Today I was shopping and I thought AF was here so I ran to the bathroom but she wasn't. I am not due for her until Thursday though. Fingers crossed for all of us!!😊

What is your cycle length and when was af?

After the DEPO it is averaging 35 days

Yeah they too me after I got nexplanon out that it could take 6 months to regulate. Well they were right. I have been a spot on 29 days the last 3 months. If it is 29 days again this month then I'll continue with my normal routine. I havent bought opks or anything. I did the first few months because of the uncertainty.

Mine is white and watery, but it is so wet down there that I feel like I have peed myself. Today I was shopping and I thought AF was here so I ran to the bathroom but she wasn't. I am not due for her until Thursday though. Fingers crossed for all of us!!😊

That's how I knew I was pregnant last time :flower:

I had a baby on March 29th, I bled for 2 weeks and nothing since.. so unfortunately not a clue

I had a baby on March 29th, I bled for 2 weeks and nothing since.. so unfortunately not a clue

I think in that situation I would test. Maybe call your doc. Have you had your 6 week check?

I would like to interupt this thread and say that if you are an active cervix/cm checker and you just know what is and isn't normal then listen to that intuition! Like i said im dry and cervix is odd. Being dry is not normal for me. And this morning I fount out I'M PREGNANT!! So much for ordering the tests on line that aren't even here yet. I used a 98 cent first signal and i have NEVER seen a line on these! Not even an evap. I am so excited!!! 9 months and this was the month. God please let this baby be happy and healthy. And if you wanna throw in him being a boy, then I'm take that too!!!

I think in that situation I would test. Maybe call your doc. Have you had your 6 week check?

My 6 week check is on Monday.. I think it's too early to test but I plan on testing on the 22nd or 23rd, about 14 days since the failed birth control.

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

My 6 week check is on Monday.. I think it's too early to test but I plan on testing on the 22nd or 23rd, about 14 days since the failed birth control.

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

THANK YOU! And actually yes. That would be the best idea. I was gonna say 2 weeks after sex, but wasn't sure how active you may be lol. i do hear the irish twins aren't so bad :)

I would like to interupt this thread and say that if you are an active cervix/cm checker and you just know what is and isn't normal then listen to that intuition! Like i said im dry and cervix is odd. Being dry is not normal for me. And this morning I fount out I'M PREGNANT!! So much for ordering the tests on line that aren't even here yet. I used a 98 cent first signal and i have NEVER seen a line on these! Not even an evap. I am so excited!!! 9 months and this was the month. God please let this baby be happy and healthy. And if you wanna throw in him being a boy, then I'm take that too!!!

How many DPO are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->