7dpo

Just curious if the cm you are both having is also very slippery? It sounds like what I'm having too but I have no idea if or when I've ovulated, but it's been like this since sex on the 8th

What is your cycle length and when was af?

I had a baby on March 29th, I bled for 2 weeks and nothing since.. so unfortunately not a clue

I think in that situation I would test. Maybe call your doc. Have you had your 6 week check?

My 6 week check is on Monday.. I think it's too early to test but I plan on testing on the 22nd or 23rd, about 14 days since the failed birth control.

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

THANK YOU! And actually yes. That would be the best idea. I was gonna say 2 weeks after sex, but wasn't sure how active you may be lol. i do hear the irish twins aren't so bad :)

Hahaha I'd agree but we also have a 16 month old, so my 15 months apart are my knockoff Irish twins.. I dont think we're ready for Irish triplets haha :dohh:

We have actually been very responsible using condoms, but did you know they can get a hole in them without snapping apart completely?? Learn something new every day.

I had an awful bout of SPD come back tonight, I could not stand up no matter how much I tried, sooo painful, I could barely even sit up.. I hope it's a fluke, it's the first time it's happened since I was still pregnant..

OP did you test again? I am currently 7dpo and dying to test!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->