7dpo?!?!?!

missielibra

Reaction score
Hi guys. I think I am roughly 7dpo.
My ovulation tests are a bit all over the place and I haven't had my first post partum period...

But I feel like I see a squinter????
Maybe its too early. Maybe I am crazy cause its been so long since my POAS for hcg...

Photos were taken within 5 mins.
Photos will flash and no flash
20190627_074358.jpg 20190627_074343.jpg 20190627_074411.jpg

This one was after 10mins...
Which I know, I know... its a big nono
20190627_084345.jpg

I feel like I can see a shadow of something in the first picture but I have major line eye atm. Fx

Thank you guys, if ever its line eye, at least I dont feel so alone! haha.

I am telling myself to wait until tomorrow to test, but I feel like I might cave in tonight. haha..

I got pregnant with #2 when my DS was 9 months old, I had only had 1 postpartum period so it could be! I see what you’re talking about :)

Ive been hesitating about having 2 so close in age. So to see you having two with a close gap, makes me more confident! Haha.

Now I know its prolly an evap... but...
I did do tests last week and we have just moved and have 3 bathrooms now and they were still in the trash and they are still stark white.

But this one from this morning left a darker line. Cant see it as much on photo tho
20190627_125704.jpg

Thank you!
I took another one, caved in. Same squinter.
I dont know if I wanna say bad batch because I've taken some from this batch and stark white... ugh.
Can we be tomorrow already??

Yes we’ll I can’t say anything about it since this one hasn’t popped out yet, lol, but I worry about having 2 so close too haha. Thankfully this pregnancy has been easier overall so I can keep up with DS which I was worried about when getting pregnant.

I see that line on your test! If the other tests from last week were from the same batch and were negative, then hopefully it’s a real line and not a defect! But my tests all started out like that so it’s totally possible!

DC741FDF-325E-4B5F-9841-3D81EF9F8D9D.jpeg
That was like the 4th or 5th test I could get a picture of with this pregnancy, but it’s probably the closest looking to yours. My earlier tests even I can’t see anything on them now, lol. But I’d say they look super similar!

Glad to know Im not the only nervous one about 2 close together haha.

That does look really close to mine! A weee bit darker! How many DPO?

Honestly it was our first try, I havent had a pp period so. I'm like all over haha

I see it on the one with no flash! I got my first VVVVF line at 6DPO so it's for sure possible! GL and FX for you

I think you have your bfp! I've been taking this brand of test as well and I'm getting like this hue of a line but I definitely see yours. I'll be stalking :coffee:

I have just shy of 11 months between DS2 & DD, it was easier than I thought. Many benefits to having them closer, mainly being you’re still in the swing of things so isn’t such a shock to the system

That does make sense happycupcake. I kinda wanted to have them also close enough to stay in that kind of routine.

Well. I see the same squinters on this mornings... for my DS I had insanely darker tests in the afternoon... so maybe I will try that.

20190628_064046.jpg 20190628_064102.jpg

I see something not as dark though, alot of women here say they're fmu isn't the best, gl mama!

I know what you mean...

Now I'm wondering if I got a few dodgy tests...

Since tomorrow would make 48 hrs I am hoping I will get a clearer answer!

Because I cant really do test until bfp or AF since there is no AF hahahah...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->