I will try those.

Saveme I did what you did.
Dipped in water and I think I get that line too...uuuugh

I have another brand coming in today...
I will try those.
Gl with the other brand, hope you get good news

I only managed a 90mins hold...
But I feel like I see it?

Also. I threw up today and was plagued by nausea all day.
20190628_173242.jpg

I am 8dpo ! I think haha...
Its early?

I got my BFP at 12dpo last time and it was faaaint

I see it...but it could be wishful thinking.
After 2 days youd think it would be darker if it were a line.
20190629_091835.jpg

I think I wanna throw in the towel and blame it as me being a crazy line eye lady hahaha...

I still see it... but I feel like by now it woulda been darker if it were real.
20190630_053108.jpg

Thanks guys! Haha...
I might continue to POAS if you're seeing it too and its not all in my head haha

I see it, and those are the new handles on the easy @ home tests. I bought a new pack with this pregnancy, and when I had a clear BFP on the old version, the new version was so faint I was convinced I was having a chemical. Seems like the new ones take way longer to get dark. I didn’t get a decent line on those until at least 14DPO. My FRER was really clear. If you want I can show you the picture, I was shocked at the difference in the same brand of tests

I see it, and those are the new handles on the easy @ home tests. I bought a new pack with this pregnancy, and when I had a clear BFP on the old version, the new version was so faint I was convinced I was having a chemical. Seems like the new ones take way longer to get dark. I didn’t get a decent line on those until at least 14DPO. My FRER was really clear. If you want I can show you the picture, I was shocked at the difference in the same brand of tests
You know I thought they looked different from the ones from DS. But I thought maybe I was remembering wrong!

And those I was getting lines QUICK.

Now I feel like a crazy lady, ahha. I'm scared to use FRER because I've been burned by those (like, indent all the time, even BEFORE peeing on the stick *sigh*) so I'm scared to go spend money just to be disappointed you know?

If you don't mind sharing I would LOVE to see the difference! It might help my crazy brain calm down haha.

I see a vf line, you're still early days so there's still time for it to get darker.

Best of luck!

I am glad I am not the only one who needs the whole 5 mins... it keeps saying 1min but...

I bought a FRER. I hate them. They have indents all the time...

I will save it for tomorrow... FMU. We shall see.

I would be 11dpo. Surely something would show on the FRER...

I still see the lines, it might definitely be clearer on a frer...

I am hoping so! I wanna take it right now so bad but I know its best to wait tomorrow...

Afternoon, 1hr hold...
20190630_135850.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"