I keep getting reeeaaaally confused :wacko:

I come on in a morning and theres all these really weird posts :S x

Lol! XD Charrrrllootteee =] I haven't spoken to you in aaaaages
how are youu? xxxx

Im good thanks!!!!
Hows the bumpppp?? And yourself of course xxx

I keep getting reeeaaaally confused :wacko:

I come on in a morning and theres all these really weird posts :S x

I don't even try to understand anymore!! Lol!! Otherwise I'd be sat for ages, just going ':huh:'....

Bean is not moving as vigorously as normal...my hair looks a total mess...I'm hungry and I have to take horrible antibiotics that I don't want to take :hissy:

Just to update everyone on my current status....I'm also sat in a rocking chair with a blanket over my legs.... :wacko: Not sure whether to play Xbox or do some cross-stitching!!! :lol:

xx

We're good thanks huuuuuny =]
Lol nightKDi love how your options are cross stich or xbox! lol could you get any diffrent! lol sorry XXD xx

We're good thanks huuuuuny =]
Lol nightKDi love how your options are cross stich or xbox! lol could you get any diffrent! lol sorry XXD xx

Hey, that's just the way I roll!! :haha:

I think I might have some coco pops first, whichever way I go!! Maybe with chocolate frosting on top....Mmmmmmmmm!!! :lol:

xx

whats there to not get? Some posts needed editing and i didnt know what to write lol :haha:

Hi! I'm Cassidy. Im 17 & 13+6wks Pregnant with first. yall all seem like people i'd like to chat with. i just joined bnb :)

:wave:
As long as you understand basic l337 (Although these days alot of the girls in this group don't :haha:)

:wave:
As long as you understand basic l337 (Although these days alot of the girls in this group don't :haha:)

1 c2n 7yp3 17 8u7 1 571ll 57ru66l3 70 r34d 17 50m371m35 h4h4

i can't even understand my own leet lmao

and welcome :hi: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly