7th, July CD 1

future_numan

Mommy to 4 girls & 1 boy
Reaction score
Well I am on to another cycle of TTC anyone want to buddy up !!

I'm ahead of you, but I wanted to wish you good luck and lots of sticky :dust:!

I'm CD1 tomorrow :)

AF has arrived but too late in the day for me to class this as CD1 :)

Loads of :dust: for you this cycle :dust:

Dachsundmom a little more for you :dust:

Good luck indigo with soy.. I hope it works for you !!

OK..think I need to change the title.. don't think af has really arrived yet.. doesn't it have to be red flow before it's considered CD1 ?

Getting what i think are hot flashes on the soy....wonder if i should stop?

Cd1 140
Cd2 140
Cd3 210 (today)
Cd4 210
Cd5 210

Did you ovulate earlier than usual on clomid?....trying to figure out when i should start temping/opk testing...

I am TTC after almost 5 yrs with Mirena and boy did that mess with my body! SO many symptoms that I tossed up to aging and being a mom already - WHATEVER....glad Mirena is out and AF came a few weeks later - ready to try.

My BBT is all screwy - running 97.7, used to be 96.3 in the mornings, can this heat be attributed to age?

Also, keep waking at 2am - been tempoin then since many nights i am awake for a while and think it would screw with my morning reads.

Began SI 200mg on CD1 - going to take it through CD6 - i know 5 days is normal but i just read tonight that you can take the soy up til 9 days straight!

Anyone have any success stories with Soy? Anything would be cool to hear.
thanks and baby dust to all!:winkwink:

I have read success stories, but also stories about it messing up cycles....I decided to try it because my last cycle was messed up anyway...good luck! I also responded to your thread...

I remember clomid giving me hot flashes too but mostly at night.
What time are you taking SI ?
Maybe try to take them closer to bedtime ?

AFM.. I finally got a red (ish) flow so I just having a wonky cycle.. so CD1 is on the 7th..

Cd1 140
Cd2 140
Cd3 210 (today)
Cd4 210
Cd5 210

Did you ovulate earlier than usual on clomid?....trying to figure out when i should start temping/opk testing...

I did not OV earlier, but I got one day longer on my LP. Clomid raises LH, so really you should be off of the meds two days before you start OPKs; I am not sure if SI will have the same affect.

Taking SI at night....i guess i will just start temping/testing on cd12...

Taking SI at night....i guess i will just start temping/testing on cd12...

Looking at last month's chart, I think waiting until CD12 might be too late, if there is any chance you will OV earlier. Both mammag and USAFwife started suring earlier on SI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->