7th June cd1

I think I should OV Friday but we will start BD tonight and every night till Saturday... so won't be cutting to far into the camping trip..
I also try to work plans around OV time..so the In-laws aren't here or anything..lol.

Ah thanks Natsby that's reassuring! It rally annoys the hell out of me when people say try and foget about it , the more you think about it the more it won't happen!!!! Let them try being in my shes and see how easy that is to do...not!!! Hope you're feeling better than the other day, have you ovulated yet? I think I am currently so tryig to make the most of DTD!!
As for the camping trip..hilarious and good luck with getting some time in for DTD fingers xd and let us know how you get on.
Does anybody else start planning their diaries well in advance of ovulation time. I had to cancel my sisters visit twice just incase! Is that really bad of me?!:hugs:

Last time I was trying I asked the ladies in first trimester how many of them had been stressed ttc and several answered yes and they got BFP anyway! I won´t ovulate until this weekend but yes I try not to be at my MILs that weekend or have house guests. Hope you catch that egg!

Stress and conception?
I conceived my first after 4 IUIs while taking classes for IVF; convinced that I would never have a child.
My IUI was scheduled for the day after my grandfather died. I considered not going (I thought it would be somehow disrespectful) but decided to go through with it anyway.
The funeral was on my 25th birthday, just a day or two after IUI.

Now THAT was stressful, and I still got pregnant.
Stress or don't stress, it's all about the sperm meeting the egg.

Hello everyone
It looks like i ov on cycle day 8, now onto the 2ww heres hoping it catches.
Any one else ov yet or am i the only one with a short cycle.
good luck everyone

I should Ov on cd14 or 15 so I´m way behind you. Hope you caught it, fingers crossed.

I'm thinking I'll ov on about the 20-22nd of June. So, I still have several days of normal hormones until the crazy lady comes out!!

Good luck pdmcd17!

lol crazy lady comes out
Goodness i have many days of that ha ha usually 1 week before af arrives ha ha so if shes comming this month i only have about 1 week of normalness;) luckily oh is amazing

i would just love a few months of normalness no emotional outbursts (well i can hope)

I am a week ahead of myself:dohh:
I shouldn't OV till 21st or 22nd:dohh:
Here I was preparing on how to fit in BD this weekend..

pdmcd17... lots of dust sent your way.. lets hope your our first BFP this month:hugs:

I thought I ovulated on cd11 but now on cd14 and ov signs there again so am not entirely sure. Will keep BD until after the weekend in the hope of catchin that egg!! Good luck and lots of baby dust to all:hugs:

I thought I ovulated on cd11 but now on cd14 and ov signs there again so am not entirely sure. Will keep BD until after the weekend in the hope of catchin that egg!! Good luck and lots of baby dust to all:hugs:

Exhausting isn´t it? But keep at it. How do you detect OV? I´m using opks now, less stress than temping but at least I can nail it down a bit.
Good luck and :dust:

Very!!! I used OPK's for a couple of months and then just got used to the other signs I know TMI but CM and OV pain etc. Have never temped as don't think I'd be able to do it at same time everyday so ruled that out. My doc says not to use OPK's as it can just increase stress etc but I think whatever works for you is the best way. I'm usually day 14-16 but may have been CD11 this month - it's soooo confusing!! Am trying just to stay relaxed as last month I became a bit obsessive and my poor BF was just like a performing seal lol!:haha:

How's everyone doing ?

Ugh, I'm ready to beat my head against the wall!!!

I usually ov cd 16-19 and I have lots of notice from ewcm. All of my past plans have failed, so I decided to be drastic this month and go for 1 shot bd immediately prior to O. (Long story-short version, DH has great sperm, but numbers drop significantly with frequent bd. I've never gotten pregnant from daily bd or when the last bd is more than 24 hours out from ov).

I haveto get my timing perfect.

Temp dip on cd15 at 5 am yesterday, we bd 11pm. I was so happy last night, I was thinking the timing was perfect. We hadn't bd in 3 days so I'm confident he has abudant swimmers. And, lots of it seemed to stay inside.

This morning, cd 16. . . . . my temp is up! I expected it to be down today and ov today. So, now I'm thinking that I ov on cd15 and my bd was too far after ov. The egg only lives like 12 hours after ov! Ugh!! I would call it the O+12 method, but really it would be more like O+20.

So, I'm already not hopeful, and I just HATE TTC!! :cry: Last month, was a similar story. I knew on the day of ovulation that my cycle was a bust.

Ok, rant is over.

I hope someone else is hopeful.

Ready you may not be out positive mental attitude. you could still catch that egg.

Im 8 dpo and i dont think its gonna be my month (i know im not out my temp is still up and climbing still ha ha - but i know know a triphasic chart for me doesnt mean bfp)

I feel the same symptoms as last month when i was hopeful. Im still hoping but not as optimistic i guess that is why the 2ww sucks

but i can hope still a bit as af symp and early preg symp are so similar.

good luck to all the ladies getting ready to ov.

Oh dear no one sounds very hopeful so far, sorry to hear it. I Ov either yesterday or today got pos okp both days and bd both too, pre-seed and legs up the wall. I´ll give it another shot tomorrow and then we are off to see my MIL so that might have to be it. I know smep says miss a day and then go again, but I can´t unless she goes out for a while which isn´t likely.
How about you Future numan? how are you getting on?

Oh, and now this evening, I'm having horrible ovulation pain! Maybe I'm ovulating today like I had hoped.

So, in 24 hours I've gone from being excited, to being depressed, to being hopeful. That basically sums up my 2ww emotional rollercoaster.
Seriously, the only time I have any peace is from AF to ov. The 2ww I absolutley get mental! So sorry in advance for my future posts!

Ready, I toltally understand the rollercoaster ride:wacko:
Hopfully this will be your last one !!

Natsby, We must be close to the same cycle.. I should OV today or tomorrow except DH is away till tonight so there hasn't been ANY BDing since af left.. so I am hoping OV holds off till tomorrow so we have at least a chance to catch the egg with one BD..

Well, that will be a nice welcome home for him won't it? "Hi, honey, I'm so glad to see you. Now drop your pants!"

Good luck.

My temp actually has only gone up to what I think will be my coverline, so. . . I'm guessing that today is ov day? But I'll know for sure tomorrow after temping. :wacko:

Well I'm out for this month already:cry:
DH was to tired last night for BD ( I even tried bribing) but whenever he's tired and I even hint at sex he comes down with some sort of a:sick: last night it was stomach cramps:grr:

I should have OV yesterday or today so even if I could convince him tonight ( which is doughtful since we were grumpy with each other this morning over it) I don't think I'd get the :spermy: in time:cry:

But lots of :dust: to those who have a chance this month..lets see some :bfp:

DH was to tired last night for BD ( I even tried bribing) but whenever he's tired and I even hint at sex he comes down with some sort of a:sick: last night it was stomach cramps:grr:

I should have OV yesterday or today so even if I could convince him tonight ( which is doughtful since we were grumpy with each other this morning over it) I don't think I'd get the :spermy: in time:cry:

Oh shame, what a stinker! He owes you double next month!
Having told mine he wasn´t helping enough he managed to keep up and do smep this cycle so fingers crossed it worked, he might not be so cooperative next month.

Future_numan, I totally sympathise with you. My dh has been working crazy hours this month, and has cried 'too tired' every night so far. I did manage to get him to dtd last night, but I think I'll be pushing my luck for a repeat performance tonight. So, this month, I have to hope on a 'one-hit wonder'!! I think I'm o-ing today, so I suppose there is a chance that last night's 'deposit' might be sufficient, but I'm really not hopeful :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->