7th June cd1

saz100, big ((hugs)). Sorry the witch got you.

pdmcd17, fingers crossed for you.

bfn for me this morning.

bfn for me this morning.

SOrry to hear that RFM, but how many dpo are you? Is there still a chance? If not I hope next cycle is yours!:hugs:

I know I have a very slim chance for this month so I am not getting very worked up this cycle but has anyone ever had a painful ovriey.. I have the nagging pain on my right side.. it's even worst when I roll over in bed.. feels like a stretching kind of pain..
Should I be worried ? Maybe it just a small cyst where to follical was released ?

bfn for me this morning.

SOrry to hear that RFM, but how many dpo are you? Is there still a chance? If not I hope next cycle is yours!:hugs:

9dpo. Today is 10dpo with an enormous temp drop.

I don't know why I'm so devastated, but I am.
I hate being this unhappy. I just want to be as happy as I was prior to ttc. Maybe I should just stop.:cry:

I know I have a very slim chance for this month so I am not getting very worked up this cycle but has anyone ever had a painful ovriey.. I have the nagging pain on my right side.. it's even worst when I roll over in bed.. feels like a stretching kind of pain..
Should I be worried ? Maybe it just a small cyst where to follical was released ?

I used to get cysts after Ov. As long as the pain goes away after AF, you're fine :thumbup:

Good luck!

Well ladies..it has to be close to testing time for everyone ?

Hi future_numan...FF has me done to test on Thursday but I already feel out..have had a 2 day temp dip so that always tells me AF is on her way!!!!

How's everyone else doing?

I was pretty sure I didn't have much of a chance this month and I'm starting to feel "crampy" like AF is on her way.. she is due Wed..

Well af was nice and waited to arrive till yesterday when we got into port Elgin and showers. On to cycle 3 of soya and my last as we go to the fertility dr this month
I have to admit last month was my most normal cycle since before bc
That is optimistic!

Well af was nice and waited to arrive till yesterday when we got into port Elgin and showers. On to cycle 3 of soya and my last as we go to the fertility dr this month
I have to admit last month was my most normal cycle since before bc
That is optimistic!

Well isn't she a doll to wait for you to be near a shower..least she could do:thumbup:
It's great that soy has had a positive effect on you..I have heard different stories some good some bad.. for me it shortened my cycle by a full five days..I was OV on CD7..so I stopped taking it..
keep us posted on the progress..it sounds like a good sign:thumbup:

I'm out. On to cycle #13. Seeing the RE in a month.

Good luck everyone.

I'm out too, on to cycle number 12 for me and FS in August.

Good luck as well to everyone for next cycle x

Greenfingers, we're right about on the same plan then, huh?

A year of ttc and both of us seeing the RE in August. Have you ever been to one before?

Yes we are :hugs: I'm actually having all the tests now and August is the follow up to discuss the results and the way forward! So in my mind I have 2 more cycles before we get help which seems unbearable right now, it's getting so tough to keep going.

How about you, do you have a plan or any timeframes?

My plan is to get pregnant asap, lol!!

Actually, I've been having my ob/gyn do the bloodwork and ultrasounds that I know my RE will want done. Today, she did yet another FSH, LH, estradiol, and TSH. All of which I had done about 5 months ago. She also did AMH and prolactin.

I went to my RE 9 years ago to have my first, so I have a pretty good idea of what to expect. I'll need another HSG and my husband will need an SA, that's about it. If the stars align, I'll be cd1-3 on the day of my appointment. I'm hoping to get started that month, that day. Maybe some clomid. I can get an HSG in prior to OV, and DH can easily swing by to drop off a sample at some point prior to OV as well. I have an agenda, I'm (somewhat) educated about infertility treatments, and I'm pushy, lol. I plan to walk out with something to help me.

I'd like to try a few months of whatever meds she suggests, provided DHs SA comes back good. If it doesn't come back good, then I'll talk about IVF. I'm not terribly interested in IUI (even though that's what I did to get my first) simply because it has such a low success rate at our age. I'd rather go to IVF. But, I will consider whatever she suggests as well. Although, I do have to say that the time I did get pregnant, was because I was pushy and told her what I wanted to change for my treatment that month. . . and it worked.

What's your plan?

Well we have a problem with dh sa so if all my results come back clear they are offering 3 rounds of iui free so i will probably give it a go. Want to do it with clomid if possible for the best possible chance. I feel in my heart of hearts it won't happen naturally so roll on August.
Keep us posted what you decide and good luck x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"