7th June cd1

Well I'm out for this month already:cry:
DH was to tired last night for BD ( I even tried bribing) but whenever he's tired and I even hint at sex he comes down with some sort of a:sick: last night it was stomach cramps:grr:

I should have OV yesterday or today so even if I could convince him tonight ( which is doughtful since we were grumpy with each other this morning over it) I don't think I'd get the :spermy: in time:cry:

But lots of :dust: to those who have a chance this month..lets see some :bfp:

Future_numan, I totally sympathise with you. My dh has been working crazy hours this month, and has cried 'too tired' every night so far. I did manage to get him to dtd last night, but I think I'll be pushing my luck for a repeat performance tonight. So, this month, I have to hope on a 'one-hit wonder'!! I think I'm o-ing today, so I suppose there is a chance that last night's 'deposit' might be sufficient, but I'm really not hopeful :growlmad:

Men..they can be so frustrating sometimes:growlmad:

I am charting this month (I'm an experienced charter), and now I'm totally confused.
FF says I'm 3dpo, but my guess is I'm 1dpo. My temp just hasn't risen much over the coverline yet.
So, we'll see. If I'm 1dpo, it was perfect timing. If I'm 3dpo, I have no chance, so I'm hoping for 1dpo, lol!!

Everyone should be in the 2ww by now.

How are you guys holding up?

I'm already on the rollercoaster. I was worried about my thyroid meds getting adjusted. Just found out on Friday my levels are great, I'm thrilled.

Now, it's my temp that is causing me grief. It's barely above coverline and dipping below as well. I think maybe I have low progesterone (level was fine 6 months ago) and that's causing the low temp? So, far, it looks like the example in TCOYF for low progesterone. So, at 3dpo, I've convinced myself I'm out. I'll be following up with my doc and seeing what to do. Maybe have another 7dpo progesterone drawn. Any suggestions?

Anyone else struggling? Or maybe your're happy that ov is over and done with?

That 2WW rollercoaster can be brutal.. and play mind tricks on you.. lets hope the next two weeks go fast for everyone !! Lets see some BFP !!!

Hi Ladies, I am now between 8 and 10 dpo and no symptoms either way really! I Totally relaxed during week 1 of the 2ww but it's starting to creep up on me now and I can feel that POAS obsession coming on!!! NOOOOOOO! How are you all earing up?:hugs:

hello ladies
sorry for those who are out

i am now now 13dpo and still no symptoms wierd for me. today is cycle day 21 and AF is due now till next sun. (my cycles range 21-28 days). But no symptoms of AF comming it is a wierd cycle for me.

I was gonna test this am but had to pee so badly and was so tired I forgot - so i will have to wait till later or tomorrow morning. I dont feel anything eithter way ( I did test a few days ago and bfn). Im tempted to just wait it out I don't know if I could take another BFN its harder then AF.

good luck to everyone else in the tww.

Hi ladies
Just back from a lovely 2 week break in France so my first week of the 2ww has flown by. I'm now 6dpo and doing ok right now, that may change over the course of the week though!
It's hard to get up to speed on everyone after 2 weeks away but thinking of you all in this 2ww and let's see some BFP in this thread x x

Greenfingers... what a wonderful way to pass some of the 2WW.. hope you are well rested and you get your BFP (((HUGS)))

Future_numan it was, wish I could do it every month, it really does help to be doing something else.....moto must fill the 2ww with lots of exciting things to look forward to.

Well ladies my 2ww has come to an abrupt end following the arrival of the evil witch :witch: 4 days early - I just don't know what the hell is going on!!!!! :cry:
Anyway good luck to you all and hoping for lots of BFP's to cheer me up, fingers xd

Well ladies my 2ww has come to an abrupt end following the arrival of the evil witch :witch: 4 days early - I just don't know what the hell is going on!!!!! :cry:
Anyway good luck to you all and hoping for lots of BFP's to cheer me up, fingers xd

Damn that witch!!:hugs:

Awww, I am so sorry she found you:hugs:.. and 4 days early too boot :growlmad:

Weird cycles suck
I vote for banning af.
I'm now 15 dpo still no pms or other symptoms
I tested with ic and bfn- still wondering what's going on though I think she's waiting till tomorrow for our camping trip ( cause the federal park where were camping has no showers and the lake up by is cold- I'm gonna have to pay to showe fun fun)

Oh weird thing today a coworker came in with her newborn I had a physiological reaction it was weird my boobs felt like milk letdown when I held him - maybe I'm just mental and it's all in my head

Hopefully she stays away for us who are still waiting
If I have cell signal when camping I'll check in

PDM.. have fun camping and Happy Canada !!..Hopefully AF will stay away..

I'm also heading out camping this weekend ( at a prov. park with free showers..lol.) but the weather is suppose to be nice and the place we are going to have a beautiful beach !!

future which one are you heading too? my personal fave is port burwell and then the pinery. im dying to go to killbear hopefullly this summer.

were going to cyprus (bruce pennisula nat park ) for 2 night then to port elgin for 2 (so i will survive - his parents live there, but they summer in cape breton- and it is where he is from orignally)

We are going to Balsam Lake this time but I have been to alot of different parks all over Ontario..
My fav. is Killbear ( going there thanksgiving weekend for the fall colours) second to that one is Awenda.. really nice hiking there but the beaches are rocky..
I haven't been to the Pinery yet..might get there next year,, plan on trying Sandbanks too..
Do you tent it or do you have a trailer ?
We always tented it up till this year.. we cheated and bought a tent trailer !!

Future we tent it
But I have oh convinced to get tent trailer in the fall after he gets a new suv as his current one doesn't have trailer hitch
Cyprus doesn't have electricity fun I always camp on electrical sites I got oh to get me a cell charger it will charge my iPhone 2.5 x's haha watch there be no signal

Sandbanks is nice I used to camp there as a kid

We camped at Awenda last father's day weekend and that was the first time I have had hydro on site.. all I can say is... GREAT.. we are on a non hyro site this weekend because we booked before we bought the trailer but the rest of the long weekends we will be on hydro..have fun and good luck with cell reception !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->