7th June cd1

Natsby

Luca born 9-11-2012
Reaction score
Well the witch got me, but it wasn´t a surprise so didn´t feel too bad. Anyone want to buddy up for this cycle? This is going to be my lucky cycle, at least it was last year, (until mc at 10 weeks.) SO who knows maybe this time I´ll get a sticky bean. Any takers?

Natsby
pdmcd17
future_numan
sarahincanada
readyfor more
greenfingers

Af is due tomorrow. If she arrives that will be my cd1 so I will be your buddy!:flower:

Sorry the AF came Natsby, but sounds like summer is the lucky time for you, FX for this month.

Hi ladies
Today is my cycle day 1
It'd be nice to go through this with others who are at the same point as me

Good luck fx'd for our bfp this cycle

I know I'm not CD1 but wanted to send :hugs: to all who have been visited by the AF :witch:

Wishing you all loads of :dust: for your new cycles and hoping you all get your BFPs very soon :dust:

I am also on CD#1 today so I'll be your buddy:happydance:

Do you plan on doing anything special this cycle ?

Im CD 1 today too so glad to buddy up! perhaps you can do a list of us in your first post to keep track? I get easily confused lol :wacko:

so far its

Natsby
pdmcd17
future_numan
sarahincanada

Well the witch got me, but it wasn´t a surprise so didn´t feel too bad. Anyone want to buddy up for this cycle? This is going to be my lucky cycle, at least it was last year, (until mc at 10 weeks.) SO who knows maybe this time I´ll get a sticky bean. Any takers?

I'm sorry Natsby :cry: The :witch: needs to be taken OUT! :gun:

Sending you :dust: for your lucky cycle :hugs:

I'd love to join in too, if I may.

AF was June 6th, so I'm on cd2.

Hi all I'm cycle day 1 too, I would love to join, how nice to know we are all at the same point.

Good luck ladies, this will be our month x

Natsby
pdmcd17
future_numan
sarahincanada
readyformore
GreenFingers

will be nice to go through this cycle with you all :hugs:

:dust:Sorry to hear Natsby I'm a wee bit ahead but hoping this is your lucky summer :flower:

So sorry to hear the witch paid a visit! I am fairly new on here but loving the site and finding it very inspirational! I would love to join your list am currently CD5 - is that ok? Lets hope June/July is lucky for us all :hugs:

Day 2
Today my cycle finally feels like it used to before I ever was on bc
Hopefully I ov soon ( I have a short cycle- I'm still not sure my true cycleength as last cycle was the most normal one I have had) I ov last time at 8 days

Good luck everyone

How long is everyone's cycle ?

I am 30CD with OV around CD14-15 ...

Im CD 1 today too so glad to buddy up! perhaps you can do a list of us in your first post to keep track? I get easily confused lol :wacko:

so far its

Natsby
pdmcd17
future_numan
sarahincanada

Good idea Sarah, I´ve done that and I´ll update it as and when.
Lovely ladies how nice to have buddys, lets make this a stressfree month with lots of bfps.

As for anything special, this month I am seeing an osteopath, sounds strange but they can often help and I have a very strange spine and pelvis. Then hopefully I have an appointment with a gynecologist at the hospital too, so we will see what she says.
Good luck everyone.

How long is everyone's cycle ?

I am 30CD with OV around CD14-15 ...

Same here although lately I have had two cycles of 28 and one of 29 days, maybe the epo. OV same too, cd15 last month

I am anything from 24 days to 32 days, this month I OV on cd 13 and it was a 24 day cycle, last month I OV on day 14 and it was a 29 day cycle, who knows what is going on.

This month I am trying EPO, softcups and preseed all for the first time, I have been having accupuncture for the last 2 months and shall keep that up, I am also on holiday when I OV so I am hoping a bit of sun and relaxation will help.

Happy cycle day 2 everyone x

I am usually between 28/30 days and ovulation between day 16-18. FX for everyone that this i a good month.
Natsby - Let us know how you get on with the Osteo and Gyno - good luck x

I haven't heard of EPO changing the length of a cycle but I know first hand that soy does.. I have always been 30CD bang on and in the three months I took soy, it shortened it by a full 5 days and I OV anywhere from CD11-16.. so soy isn't for me !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->