7th Natural cycle IVF(w/o meds) and finally BFP!

Incouraging article, Briss.
Thanks for posting that!
You just need to keep going and never give up.
Your chart looks brilliant!

Dovkav, thank you! No idea about the chart its actually my natural cycle ivf where no eggs were collected. Apparently the process of egg collection causes the follicles to start producing progesterone so its a strange cycle. AF is due tomorrow and I hope we can do one more natural cycle ivf before Xmas. We are actually in Munich, I made an appointment with the clinic on Monday to discuss IMSI with natural cycle. I hope they will take us.

Oh really! You are in Munich! Good luck!
Don't give up! Keep going!
We did 6 IVFs w/o stopping and then 2 IUIs and then the last one 7th IVF.
I am so hopeful on your positive outcome of this journey.
Please let me know how it goes.

I noticed you had a bit of a break between your 6 and 7 ivf. Do you think it played any role in your success?

Re Munich, it's so beautiful! I'm loving the Xmas market and all the mulled wine :)

I don't think the break did anything special.
I had my tubes flushed in February, maybe the fluid flushed out some toxins from the uterus and the tubes ????

:thumbup: I agree, Christmas markets are so beautiful. I have tasted roasted chestnuts this year. We have collected them ourselves and I roasted them in the oven they were much more sweeter than the ones in the market.

dovkav, how are you?

My December natural IVF unfortunately was a BFN but at least we got an egg and it fertilised. this is further than we got to on stim cycles. I was hoping to do IMSI this month in Munich but it looks as though I ovulated by day 8 which is shocking and never happened to me before.

I was taking progesterone since EC it seems to be screwing with me. has this ever happened to you that after a natural IVF cycle with ET+progestrone you could not proceed with IVf the next month?

I am just so upset by this. basically I was taking progesterone for 14 days (about 400 a day) and then it took another 4 days before AF showed up so my natural cycle was in fact extended by 4 days because my LP was 18 days rather than 14. I had my scan on day 8 and there was no dominant follicle and my progesterone levels were already elevated. This is so out of order.

What was your progesterone dose and how long did you take it in BFN cycles?

my/baby/boy/was/born/on/the/sixth/of/january/in/the/birth/center/with/two/midwives.
fourkg500gr/57cm
natural/birth/in/the/water
15/hours/labor
I/lost/1liter/of/blood
I/stayed/in/the/hospital for/0ne/night
I/had/a/second/degree/tear
The/baby/is/very/healthy/and/strong
I/breastfeed/and/he/has/the/wolf's/appetite
I/am/happy/and/super/tired

sorry/my space botton/is/not/working

Briss,/I/am/so/sorry/your/cycle/didn't/work/but/it/is/nice/to/know/that/you/had/an/embryo/transfer.:hugs:This/is/a/huge/hope/and/one/step/forward.
I/took/300mg/progesterone/vaginally.
BFN/cycle/I/quit/after/BFN/home/test/or/the/blood/test.Fourteen/days/after/EC.In/3-four/days/I/got/my/period.My/cycles/stayed/the/same.
I/could/always/proceed/with/a/next/cycle.CD8/I/would/have/around/18mm/follicle/and/CD11-12EC.

Briss,did/u/do/December/IVF/in/Germany?how/was/your/experience?

I/know/you'll/be/lucky/soon.You/just/need/to/be/patient/and/never/give/up/or/loose/hope.NaturalIVF/is/a/slow/and/paintful/path/but/succsess/will/come/to/your/home/very/soon.I/hope/and/pray/for/you/

:happydance: Dovkav, amazing news!! so happy for you. :happydance: :happydance:

and what a day! I think in some countries 6 Jan is considered Christmas eve!

I heard that water birth is a good experience. I hope I will get to try it one day..

we were in Czech republic for Nov and Dec cycles. I loved the clinic and our doctor was very supportive. Unfortunately they do not do IMSI and I feel we need extra sperm selection process in place – reason for moving to Munich.

I also stopped progesterone after 14 days and got my period 4 days later but by day 8 of the next cycle I already ovulated! what a nightmare. so we will have to wait for the next cycle to try again.

I am still pleased that we got to ET last cycle – indication that my eggs are of good quality when we cycle without stimulation. with stimulation we had zero fertilisation so some progress.

Are you still in Germany or have you moved to the US?

we/are/still/in/Germany.We'll/go/back/in/Spring/or/Summer
I/am/very/glad/I/chose/to/give/a/birth/here/cos/the/midwives/here/using/only/natural/approach/to/birth.They/did/naturopathy/and/acupuncter(to/speed/up/my/placenta/birth)

I/have/read/a/story/about.IV/success/in/UK.Dr./glued/an/embryo/to/the/uterus/wall.The/baby/was/born.Woman/had/blood/clot/disorder.
Interersting.....

Congratulations!!!!!!!

I haven't been on the last few months, so I am so happy to get to come online and see that you had your LO. I am so, so, so happy for you! YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

You better be giving that baby lots and lots of kisses and hugs from me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->