8+2 week scan :) such a difference

Daniele1989

Reaction score
Had my second scan on Thursday and what a difference from 2 weeks ago! Got my next one in 2 weeks time again. it's great seing the big change from week to week x

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-29-13-09-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-01-29-13-09-38.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 54
Isnt having so many scans bad for mother and baby? I am trying to minimize mine to as few as possible

Aw lovely congratulations xx I've booked an early scan ...a week today so excited and nervous xxx

Congrats! I had scans each week from 6 weeks until 15 weeks with daughter, and it was amazing to see the changes week to week.

I doubt it's bad if it was she wouldn't be having them I had scans every week with my daughter

Thank yous all <3 .. And yous are right if they wer bad I doubt the hospital would be the ones offering them to me lol .. X

Ive already had two scans due to suspected ectopic but thankfully everything looks fine:) got another scan in a week and few days so can't wait to see an actual baby instead of a dot! They said they might give me one more before my twelve week just to be super cautious but they said the scans so far look hooeful :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->