8,9 and 10 months old

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
This has probably been asked before (maybe even by myself) but what is/was your baby doing at these ages. I worry so much about Dec he seems to be on track for his milestones but sometimes I will see other babies his age and they are way ahead.
This is what he is doing

8 Months - started to cruise, started to say little words like hi-ya and dan-dan

9 Months - Started to stand unsupported for much much longer, walks with walker and said a few more words like bye-bye and daddeeeeeee (yes the e goes on forever)

10 Months - Trying to walk unsupported, walking from sofa to sofa without holding on, bending down to pick up a toy without holding on and trying to repeat almost any word.

What do you think ladies does it sound like he is doing what he should be?? My friends 11 month old seems so much more advanced and I cant remember what Dan was doing at these ages (well some not all).

So please let me know what your LO is/was doing even if you just want to have a brag no problem. xx

Thanks x

We, as parents, always get a bit worried when other babies advance quicker than our own.

Try not to worry as each baby develops differently and to me, sounds like your baby is on track. :)

:hug:

We, as parents, always get a bit worried when other babies advance quicker than our own.

Try not to worry as each baby develops differently and to me, sounds like your baby is on track. :)

:hug:

I do try not to compare but it is hard when you see another baby doing something so advanced, you wonder why is he not doing that yet?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->