8 BFPs, 2 positive digitals.. Bad AF cramps and AF due tomorrow!

Pinkglitterx

Reaction score
Hey ladies!!
I have been ttc for a year, this month after using the SMEP plan I had my first BFP very faint 3 days ago. AF isn't due til tomorrow and I now have 8 positives no negatives including two cb digitals saying pregnant 1-2. As shown.

The only symptoms I'm having are nausea, dizziness and tiredness.. Along with bad AF cramps. I had a chemical earlier this year so really worried that AF will arrive tomorrow!! Anyone had AF cramping but pregnancy continued? My GP can't fit me in for 3 weeks so going to the GUM clinic this evening to hopefully confirm it there instead!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 16
I'm so scared that AF will arrive although lines on tests are getting darker as I keep testing daily! But these cramps are putting me off feeling excited as they're exactly like AF! Can anyone atleast put my mind at ease? X

i didnt have any af cramping whatsoever until i was 5 weeks along but it was extremely mild. i did feel as if my period was already full blown at 7 dpo, but it only lasted 20 minutes and there was absolutely no spotting or blood. i got my bfp at 4pm on 8 dpo, and didnt even expect i was pregnant even though my symptoms were all strange. if your tests are getting fainter, id worry but if they're getting darker that shows your hcg levels are increasing

With my first I didn't test to begin with because I was so sure AF was on her way. I finally tested when I'd had AF cramps for over a week and nothing.. BFP!
With this baby, I found out at 4 weeks, and I had cramping right up until 10ish weeks. It's scary, but very common and normal!

AF-type cramping is a very common early pregnancy symptom :)

With all my pregnancies I had some pretty bad AF type cramps, worse than my regular AF cramps (but my periods are not painful). It was also worse with DD2. It's just your uterus stretching and making room bor your little bean :)

Yeah I'm 5w6d and I still am having some cramping before I got my BFP I was POSITIVE that af was on her way because of the cramps

VERY normal. With my last pregnancy my Dr. told me TO expect cramping till about 7 weeks. I had cramps from about 10 dpo till around 6 weeks - everyday and then it went away. No worries girl!

Thank you all. I'm stressing myself out over this like crazy and that's not good lol! I needed some reassurance. And with my AF due today/tomorrow I'm on edge to say the least!! Xx

I was sure I was getting my period (this came after two BFNs, by the way) so I told my husband we'd try again next month and went on with my day. Cramps, bloating, fatigue, all the typical symptoms. Instead of my period, I got a BFP. It can happen!

Thank you all!! really has put my mind at ease! AF was due today .. no show and my clear blue digi (tested again this morning) increased the weeks to 2-3 so must be a good sign!! <3

Quit testing with clear blue digital tests before you go broke! Lol. What you are experiencing is completely normal. I kept thinking my period was coming because of the cramping, so I did not bother testing until I was almost 6 weeks. It is very normal :D Congrats by the way!

Haha! Ive already tested with them 3 times and have run out of them now, OH wont let me buy more lol!!

Ah that's good then!! The cramps have practically gone today so im relaxing a little more! Im only getting slight pulling and stretching twinges now! :)
Thank you!! and congrats to you too! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->