8 days late, 4 neg pregnancy test.

jgarne03

Reaction score
Hi! im new and hope this is in the right place, as me and my husband are not trying but not preventing either. this is the first time ive ever been this late, im very Nauseous and tired, and i have this really weird feeling like i am not myself, i keep telling my husband i feel pregnant, i even had this strange pain coming from my left side that lasted all night one night. and then was gone. i also am having headaches everyday and i abnormal amounts of discharge, sorry if tmi, so idk what the heck to think, but with it being labor day weekend i sure wish i knew lol.
is there still a chance i am?

How late is your period jgarne03?

You know what they say, there's always a chance until AF arrives ;)

Oh sorry, I've just noticed you said you're 8 days late.
Maybe visit the Doc and ask for a blood test?

Have you been doing your HPT first thing in the morning?

I had a really messed up cycle one time and was a full three weeks late. I was taking multiple tests the whole time I was overdue, convinced I must be preg, but all neg and af finally showed up perfectly normal. Annoying and disappointing, but just a weird cycle, in the end....

I know it could be a crazy cycle. I just feel different? And all this wire stuff is happingig like the fever and nausea and headaches . I took it first thing in the morning.

I am now 6 days late still BFNs!!! getting the same type of symptoms as you just waiting game i think hunni. I just want to know either way now!! Gd luck xx:flower:

Aww well good luck to u to! I know it's frustrating, it's strange to feel like something is up and have no idea what it is. Plus the symptoms are miserable. I'm thinking of calling the doc for a blood test but I'm kinda nervous and scared for some reason. So I told myself I I don't start by monday then I will

I went to Family Planning at 4 days (Thursday late but because it was too early she didnt do a blood test just another urine but i knew it was coming up BFN because i had already tested that morning. She has told me to go back next Thursday if still no sign of AF or a BFP so guess I have to wait till then for a blood test. I am totally with you hun the frustration is killing me. Getting odd cramp like pains for4 days but still no sign of AF. Please let me know how you get on on Monday. In it 2gether :thumbup: xx

Day 9 now. Been getting really sick about this time everymorning. �� it's so irritating and I don't know why it's happening. I will deff let you know. I found out it has to be on Tuesday bc of labor day. Good luck! I'm gonna try one more pee test tomorrow and
See what happens because I took those test the first day
And a couple days before bc I felt weird. Maybe now it'll register if I am. Thanks for all the support everyone

Am out girls AF got me 7 days late :-( just need 2 keep trying FX for u all xx

You'll get it next time! I'm now 10 days late I took another test last night and got a neg again. Doctors will b open tomorrow tho so that's where I'll be. Hopefully they do a blood test. Does anyone know of planned parenthood has a way to check blood on sight ?

Aww thank you and good luk to you! I'm now 11 days late waiting for the doctors office to open. Gonna go get a blood test done if I can today.

Hello, I am new here and in a similar position - I was due for my period about Aug 14th so that'd make me around 3 weeks late now. I have never been this late or missed a period before, except for with my last pregnancy 8 years ago. I took 2 tests a week ago (both negative) and another test 2 days ago, also negative. I've been nauseous off and on for the past few days but no other symptoms.

We weren't ready to TTC for another few months yet, but I'm starting to get my hopes up that I'm pregnant, and finding myself very disappointed with each negative result :(

Aww thank you and good luk to you! I'm now 11 days late waiting for the doctors office to open. Gonna go get a blood test done if I can today.

Did you manage to get a blood test? Hope it goes well!! :)

getting a blood test today!
Well they closed down the hospital on base which is where I was supposed tiger tested. They closed it down due to high winds past night that damaged more everything. Darn waitin game again

i was two weeks late with all kind of symptoms ive never had before i was excited and was really hoping that this was it then my period came on, on 9/1/12-9/4/12 i had all kinds of mixed emtions but i eventually just let everything take its course and let it be what it needs to be...but im really hoping your outcome comes out good

Am now 15 days late, still neg test blood test is scheduled for whenever Ican get to the hospital but I'm scared. I feel like I'm clinging to hope that the bloodiest will be positive so I'm scared to take it. Seems silly I know

well ladies it all sounds promising for you. Please let me know how you get on with your blood tests. I'm now on CD 7 so looking forward to the trying again :) it's a very frustrating game i know but some women get their BFPs right away others it takes time for the HCG to build up so i'm hoping this is the case for you. But awlays remember your never out till the witch gets you keep the faith :) xxx

im 18days late now but 6tests have said negative, 2 of them digis so i dont know whats going on. should really book a doc appointment

That's how I feel lost, I finnally started thinking I was getting better even though I am 18 days late but now I'm laying in bed sick, feel like I'm going to be sick with A vengeance and I don't know what to think I want to be hopeful but with 6 neg urine test it's hard to be. I'm not stressed either. So I'm where u are. Should I make a doctors appointment Or just wait and see if I start this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->