8 days late, 4 neg pregnancy test.

Just took the blood test results should be in in a few hours so nervous!

Blood test negitive don't know what to think :(

So sorry to hear this! Did you talk to the doctor about why you might be late? If you still feel like you're pregnant, what about going for an ultrasound?

I'm still late too (4 weeks now), thinking about going for a blood test soon but might wait to see if I miss another AF first. I haven't felt nauseous for a few days though. It's so hard staying sane when we don't know what's going on!

hiya all im in the same boat im 11 days late today no sign of :witch: ive done tuns of test all :bfn: as on some im having faint lines but nothing to dance about in my eyes they are hardly visible unless in good light and this as been the same for a week not getting darker so waiting for af to arrive and start a fresh month x

my friends mum was bout 3 months gone before they found out she was pregnant, all tests where negative, docs still dont know why... they only found her cause they did an ultra sound to look at her stomach cause of all the sickness

i forgot to reply because i was so sad then, but af did come and still no positive test yet. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->