8 days late and BFN!!

alicat

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new here - already have a wonderful little boy who's 21 mths and been ttc #2 since March. My periods only came back last August (when ds was 11 mths old) so I don't think my cycles have fully got back in sync yet although for the past 6 months they have been pretty regular and around 26 days long.
Anyway I am now 8 days late, took one test when I was 1 day late (a bit eager yes!!) and got a BFN so decided to wait. I did another yesterday at 8 days late and another BFN! Has anyone else had this and still turned out to be pregnant?
I have thick cm and sore boobs so am still hoping there may be a chance!

I have heard of women not getting + hpts til 8 weeks, tho its rare! I would call your doc sometime this week and explain...something is going on! Good luck :dust:

Also, are your tests expired? Or if they are the same batch they could be faulty....

heya im the same hun im 4 days late and im usually like clockwork give or take 1 day but that's it!
so far only had bfn so im going to wait till Wednesday when im a whole week then I will test again, not really sure whats going on!

all I know is my boobs r killing me!!!!

I have heard of women not getting + hpts til 8 weeks, tho its rare! I would call your doc sometime this week and explain...something is going on! Good luck :dust:

Happy birthday to Ellie - my son turned 2 today, great day for a birthday!

Thanks everyone, still no sign of AF and have no signs eg cramps like I normally do when it's about to start. Will try another test in a few days and let you all know *fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->