8 days late, SO many BFN's, no sign of AF :( HELP?!?!

AF just got me. :( cd1 here. I think I may start charting. My cycle isn't as regular as I thought I guess. Hope you have a different result mrsjk.

That's a bummer:( But I hear ya. It's disappointing but if you keep getting BFN's I'm always happy to just get onto the next month. I've recently started charting too. It's kinda of a pain on weekends since I definitely sleep in later than 7am lol but you get the hang out it. It's so handy to use charting, OPKs, and watching your CM and cervical position so then if all signs point to around the same day, you can be sure that you ovulated around then! I found I was so confused and frustrated to the point where I wasn't even sure that I was ovulating!! Now I know that I do, just not sure if it's every month lol. GL with the charting, there are so many helpful women on here if you have any questions!

Sorry about AF imphope! But at least you're onto a new cycle!

Update for me: 20 days late, CD50.

I went for an ultrasound yesterday - SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!! The tech says - if you are preg I'll let you know. So she starts looking blah blah and then goes "I'm not sure, let's do a transvag ultrasound". Fine. At the end of that?: "Ya, I'm not sure, I think it's too early to tell... come back in 2 weeks if you still don't get your period".

Thanks for nothing!

The frustration continues.

I really just want an answer so I can move on with my life.

sorry mrsjk.

tbh though i saw my friends scan at 5 weeks (had a scare) all there was to see was the tiniest round thing. like minuscule. if shed gone in a day or so earlier they wouldn't have seen anything either.

Thanks hun! I work very closely with a lovely woman who is a nurse and has come to be a good friend of mine, and she said the same thing.

However, I think at 20 days late CD50... there really isn't any hope of a BFP, and this constant delay of a definite answer is letting a little bit of hope linger in me :( I'm trying my best not to be hopeful and then at times I can't help it!

I know, false hope is the worse but you can't help it at times like this. Have you got hcg results to come back?

Hi ladies,

Sorry I've been MIA. Just needed a mental break. In case anyone is keeping up or wondering lol - still nothing. I'm waiting 2 weeks before going back to the doctor because I'm so frustrated!!! Will keep you guys posted whenever something happens!

Sorry to hear you are still waiting. I hope they figure out what it is soon!

Wow hun, have just read and caught up on this.

What a trooper you are. I can't begin to imagine how frustrated you are over all this!

I really hope you've either had some positive news or at least af has the decency to show up so you can start ttc again!

X

Hi ladies!

Thought I'd post a quick update, I haven't been too active on here because I'm trying to keep my mind off TTCing lol. Anyway, around Feb 2nd I had some veryyy light bleeding/spotting, it lasted on and off for about 2.5 days.... was that AF? I don't know. She hasn't come full blown yet. But then on Feb 5th, I started taking OPKs and on Feb 10th I got a positive OPK. So I really have NO IDEA what is going on.

Maybe that was AF and then the positive OPK.... that would put me at testing at the end of this month/early march.

Will keep you all updated!

Thanks for the update my best guess is you didn't ovulate last cycle or maybe didn't even build up much of a lining. Positive Opk is a good sign though it doesn't confirm Ovulation so if this next cycle is dodgy too I'd request more tests. Good luck!

Update!

Looks like that was AF and a positive OPK!

Started testing on Thursday (10 dpo) BFP!
Tons and tons of BFPs, lots of different tests :) YAAAAAY!!!!

that happened to me well I was 14 days late, then it came however I'm at least I think 15 dpo and negative hpt but the $1 one, however my breast an extreme noticeable blue gains that even goes around my nipples! :/ I'm so nervous and I feel kind of weak:( ughhh

Update!

Looks like that was AF and a positive OPK!

Started testing on Thursday (10 dpo) BFP!
Tons and tons of BFPs, lots of different tests :) YAAAAAY!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cloud9: :happydance:

Ps - happy to know that was AF as my last one was like that, following a complete missed cycle while I was travelling overseas.

Absolutely wonderful news!! Now I have a buddy!!!

Yay! I was routing for you. I got my bfp too!! Due nov!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->