8 dpo, BFN, and symptoms?! WTH?

branham22

Reaction score
Today I am 8-9 dpo. I believe I implanted on 5-6 dpo. On 5-6 dpo I had this strange pressure/cramp that lasted about 45 minutes and haven't had it since. Ever since then I have had mild af-like cramps, creamy/lotiony white cm, nauseous on and off, a few headaches and my cervix is high and closed.
If I am having all these symptoms and IF I implanted 5-6 dpo, why am I not getting a BFP? Is it still too early?
Someone please help

It's far to early to get a POS HPT, nd u dnt implant until between 6-12DPO. I have had many of these syptoms u r describing nd it's all just hormones nd the lead up to AF.

FX u get ur BFP

I'm 8dpo today and in a similar situation. Not convinced that all my symptoms aren't in my head though! I got a bfn this morning too, but it is still really early. There's still plenty of time for us to get a bfp. Keep testing and fingers crossed for you. x

Julz- Thanks for your reply! I really don't think all the cramping I had yesterday, the nausea, and the white cm are in my head either! Should I have gotten a bfp by now if I implanted that early?

I've read up and not necessarily. It can take a few days to fully implant apparantly, then a few more days for the hcg to be high enough to show in urine. So it could be start of implantation at 5dpo but not fully finished until today, so could be another few days to get positive? Our bodies could just be super sensitive to show symptoms so early?

We're not out until the witch shows her ugly face!

Hmm interesting! :) Maybe that cramping I had all day yesterday was implantation? What is implantation supposed to feel like? Today I am having no symptoms expect the medium/high closed cervix and some sticky white cm.

From what I can tell, implantation seems to be just normal cramps that you might confuse for AF cramps.

I've had a bit less symptom wise today too, but over the last few days I've had: nausea, bloating, cramps, twinges, sensitive nipples, headaches, my skins been breaking out worse than it ever has before, high firm cervix, lots of creamy cm and my appetite is seriously reduced- though I don't know if that's cos I don't want the unhealthy food or cos I just feel a bit sick.

It wouldn't be overly surprising if we became really tuned in to tiny changes in our bodies because we do spend so much time analysing every little symptom.

I do normally manage to convince myself a feel a bit sick and get my hopes up, but I've never had sore nipples before.

Are you charting? My temp dropped almost straight away, but it's staying around coverline so I dont quite know what to make of it yet. FF has me at 24 points, I'm not sure if that's good or not for 8dpo.

Hmmm. Well maybe I did implant yesterday. The cramps were just like af cramps and they lasted for a few hours. Can implantation make you nauseous or maybe that was just bc of the progesterone after O? I hate this waiting game! lol.
I was temping but my temps were all over the place. I have been waking a few times at night and ive been sleeping with my mouth open and they both effect my temps. I've decided to SS instead lol.

Today I am 8-9 dpo. I believe I implanted on 5-6 dpo. On 5-6 dpo I had this strange pressure/cramp that lasted about 45 minutes and haven't had it since. Ever since then I have had mild af-like cramps, creamy/lotiony white cm, nauseous on and off, a few headaches and my cervix is high and closed.
If I am having all these symptoms and IF I implanted 5-6 dpo, why am I not getting a BFP? Is it still too early?
Someone please help

Don't feel bad hun! I tested today at 10 dpo and I got a BFN as well!. I've been cramping for about a week on and off. Fingers crossed for you!

Well today my temp was still low so ff has changed my O date to cd11! Which makes me 10dpo today, though I'm not convinced as I'm using ovufriend as well and it still has me at 9dpo. Either way bfn this morning. I'm still feeling symptoms so I'll keep testing until AF or bfp.

Did you test this morning branham?

I don't think most woman have actual pregnancy symptoms until after they get their BFP... possibly this is some symptom spotting? I did it too.. and made me and hubby nuts. When I actually thought I was not pregnant and "out" for the month, I got my lil miracle babe!!
Seriously, the best advice I can give you, is to not stress about it and don't look for every little thing that CAN or CANNOT mean pregnancy. You'll freak your body out... Also, there is no way that you can have pregnancy symptoms at 8DPO.
Relax, and wait until you actually miss your period to test!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->