8 dpo is this a bfp?

I ran out of first response tests but here is a blue dye test. I definitely see a line this morning.

Attachments

• 20170429_074912_opt.jpg
    20170429_074912_opt.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 24
I'm having trouble seeing it on the frer but i see a faint line on that cb! Hope it gets dark and obvious soon!

How long have you been ttc?

No need to place doubt where there shouldn't be. Try not to let the negativity of the trying to conceive process discourage you. Enjoy your pregnancy sweetie and I hope you have the healthiest and happiest 9 months.

After two years of ttc and 1 miscarriage I think I finally have my rainbow baby! Oh please stick!

Attachments

• 20170429_133418_opt.jpg
    20170429_133418_opt.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 18
Isee it clear as day... maybe you should buy one that actually says the word"pregnant". I'm sure it'll pop up 😊😊🤗🤗 Congratulations Dear!

Blood test is on Monday. I can't believe how dark it is today compared to yesterday's test

Omg undeniable!!! What did your SO say?

Congratulations! :dust:

He's kinda negative about it and is afraid of another loss. I think my last miscarriage was hard on both of us. I think once he sees the heart beat it will help.

:hugs: losses make everything so much harder! I'm so sorry you went through that but hope you can embrace the pregnancy without worry. I struggled with that myself but it got easier as i passed my loss date and after i saw the heart beat. Can you get an early scan? Like around 6-7 weeks?

He's kinda negative about it and is afraid of another loss. I think my last miscarriage was hard on both of us. I think once he sees the heart beat it will help.

For sure :hugs:
I am so sorry for your loss.

As long as my beta is above 6000 she can give me an ultrasound. That's what she said last time.

Great line!!! Fx for good numbers on the blood test and an ultrasound! HUGE congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->