8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

Ahhh! Thanks for the info re: green tea. I guess that isn't something I need to worry too much about since I'm doing IUI :D The little swimmers get put right where they need to be! HA! But from there, it is all up to their self-propulsion systems to get them the rest of the way... and we all know that if they're boys, they won't stop to ask for directions!! :spermy:

As for temping... I still can't bring myself to temp vaginally, but I may have to resort to that if the thermometer keeps jumping out of my mouth to test the temperature on the floor (it's hardwood... it's cold. What more does it need to know??)

:rofl:

today I'm 8dpo, and I'm not sure if I'm still in the running! I had mild cramping and lower back ache until yesterday, when it stopped. Today I have no cramping, and it was replaced with creamy white CM. My boobs still don't hurt and I'm just really irritable!

I typically don't have cramping during the month, and my period has no warning until the day I get it! (every 28 days) Then the cramps come. The 2ww is so confusing! :shrug:

Welcome Pinkplague!!

I like the nickname :thumbup:, we all should have that name.

The fact that af and pregnancy have the same symptoms is confusing to all of us :dohh:. You are not out until she shows her ugly face.

:dust: for you

@HitTheJackpot. I am thinking about using the soft cup, it will save me the hassle of keeping my legs up.

welcome pinkplague!!!

skittles-well i found out because i input my af temps in my previous chart to see if ov would still be on cd24 but it removed the crosshairs which means i had an anovulatory cycle. But we shall see what this cycle holds.

thanks for the welcome!!

The cramps came back, around my uterus, and felt like AF cramps. my face is also breaking out =(

@Mzswizz. I'm still confused :dohh:. I guess it's a good thing that I have ovulation pain.

For me today is cd 4, one more day for af and I'll be ready to go. :yipee::yipee:

Hello!!!

Cd 5, af is gone. Sweet. I get to treat hubby tonight :blush:.

Still keeping up with the green tea and I start the opk today. Let's wait and see.

Skittles-fxed for you this cycle.

AFM, im on cd8 today. The bleeding is still here unfortunately but its light so thats good. I called my doc today and spoke to him personally. I told him about the charts etc. So he told me he wants me to chart for 4 more cycles so i can have 6 cycles worth. He said then schedule an appt and he will look at the charts. He said by getting 6 months worth, he can get a more clearer pictuee of whats going on with my body and he said because he is not those type of doctors that just look at two charts and ACT like they know exactly whats going on. He said the body can change or be the same each cycle. So even though i got to wait a little more, im glad i spoke with him. And today was a good day. We spent most of our time dtd today :haha: Well that wraps up my day.

Hello ladies!

@Mzswizz. Four months of stress free from ttc, hmmm!, that might do the trick, a little bean :winkwink:.

I wish I could allow myself at least one month, but, working from home is not helping. I have google at my hand for 10 hrs a day.

Cd 6, I thought af was fully gone :growlmad:, nope, still spotting. Gave dh a false hope :haha:, tonight then. As from the green tea (bought from an asian store), I am calling a strike, it taste so bad, I can't take it anymore, sticking to water today. I guess that the Lipton green tea taste good, but after trying the raw kind, yuck.

skittles-you should try the british green tea. Tastes so much better.

AFM, today i am on cd9 and looks like AF is on her way out. Dont know why she lasted longer than 7 days. Im guessing its just one of those things that are unexplained. So today I have to work which is going to be hard because i am exhausted! DH and I didnt come home until 12am. So between that and all the bd we were doing, i am tired. Hopefully I can hold up long enough to make it to 5:45pm today at work. Hoping time just flies by. Also, dh and I found this great website that shows fertility foods for him and her. And dh wants us to go grocery shopping and buy foods that agree with the fertility list :thumbup: So no more junk food for us. We are really getting our bodies prepared for baby. We still want to go on a nice trip before a baby comes too. DH was already saying he wants to take a trip before I get pregnant because he wants us to be able to enjoy the vacation with no worries and he said knowing me i would complain about everything if im pregnant and we go on a trip :haha: Which isnt true...well i dont think it is :haha: Oh and one more thing. So i tinkered with last cycle and added AF temps but this time I discarded cd23's temp because it seemed abnormally high and once i did that..ff lowered my coverline and said that i DID ov on cd24 like i thought I did :happydance: Also, when i removed the AF temps and still left cd23 discarded, it still said the same thing so i did in fact ov and when it came time for AF my temps were dropping and was slowly reaching coverline and below it so im guessing thats good right? Wow this has turned into a long message so im just going to stop typing before more things pop into my head :haha:

@ Mzswizz. You enforce my decison of not temping, lol,. I excel at everything that I start, but for temping, I am out :wacko:. And to think that every expert and doctors, says it's the best way to chart your cycle.

Maybe for baby # 2.

im also 8 dpo having cramping trying not to get hopes up that its "implantation cramps" but who knows we both may see BFP soon!!!!

welcome glob! FXed for you!

skittles-trust me its going to take a little getting use to for me to understand temping better :haha:

AFM, well morning ladies. im cd10 and af is being mean because she is still here but im just spotting like. dh still thinks im pregnant because it only increases during sex or when i temp and then after that it goes back super light again. But i know im not.Its like my body is TRYING to still do AF but its really nothing left to use. Today is MIL birthday so we bought her a cake and dh is out getting it. I woke up this morning because i had a bad nightmare. Something about a white bear and its cub trying to attack me, an old man and a cop and i was calling dh because the bear was headed in his direction and he was driving so i had to warn him. Crazy dream I know. Im just ready for AF to get on out of here. Whenever that is because im not looking forward to another crazy 20 day bleeding cycle..so hoping that doesnt happen. My temp rose today. Dont know what that means. Maybe it means the bleeding is going to stop today or something :shrug: Any help with that?

Hello!!

@Mzswizz. Af has it for us this month. Mine is still here too :haha:. It's driving dh crazy. She usually visite for 5 days and she's been here for 8 days already :growlmad:.

Cd 8, same as yesterday.

Usually af lasts for 7 days and its been 10 days. But thats doesnt stop dh :haha:

LOL!!!. Dh had to take a shower at 1:30 am. It was so funny because when he came back to bed his "little friend" was back lol.

Today was a funny day. Dh wanted to dtd so bad that he followed me to the bathroom so I could show him for a fact that af was still there. I could not stop laughing, he look so sad he he he.

Now, I am sampling a new Moscato wine, hmmm!!!! real good, but just one glass, don't want to jeopardize my ttc cycle.

Hello ladies!!

Cd 9. Went shopping all day, yay. My Dh pick out a nice Guess by Marciano dress for me, I thought it was too body fitting, so I did not take it. By the time I changed my mind and went back to the store another customer pick it out. I was livid, there goes my dress, going into the dressing room with someone else :dohh:. Dh was laughing his head off, I wanted to punch him. The sales lady felt so bad for me. I waited 25 minutes praying that it did not fit her. By the time the customer came out, I knew that I had lost that dress :growlmad:. At the end I do not know how she did it, but she persuaded the customer not to take it :happydance:. She knew how much I wanted it. Got my oufit :happydance:.

With all that, I did not think about ttc at all. (at least dh and I dtd :blush:)

That was nice of the lady helping out and getting you your dress :thumbup:

AFM, today i am on cd12. Yes the spotting is still here. DH and I were busy yesterday cleaning up and spending time with MIL and Aunt Cherry (aunt from England). She loves to travel and so she was telling us beautiful places to visit and cant wait until we go on a cruise and start travelling :cloud9: DH and I have talked about the while progesterone issue yesterday as well. So we have came to the conclusion that when I have long bleeds and/or start bleeding earlier than normal..we think that there was a fertilized egg and it just wasnt able to implant or did implant but was unsuccessful at developing so i was having early m/c's. So DH was like..you are one fertile lady and we have been able to get pregnant but its the STAYING pregnant that is the issue and he is right. So im thinking that this is another early m/c of some sort which causes me to bleed longer. Because last cycle lasted 7 days exactly and we both think an egg wasnt fertilized because we really didnt dtd as much as we wanted to :blush: So now DH is happier because he feel with the progesterone, we will get pregnant in no time :thumbup: I get paid on Friday so i'm going to put $50 aside and call my doc on Friday to see when i can setup an appt. Im going to bring last cycle's chart and my current one so he can see what's going on and im going to insist that i receive the progesterone and see what happens. Hopefully he can look at the chart and says yes it looks like a progesterone issue. Im just ready to be able to hold a LO in our arms. Also, DH and I placed a little birthing bet for whe nwe do have a successful pregnancy. He says 16 has been showing up a lot around me like cycle wise and stuff and he was saying that he is going to bet that i am going to give birth on the 16th of my due date month. And i said im not. But in my head i was thinking about my m/c edd which was nov. 16th! So i hope he isnt right :haha: Well thats all for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->