8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

I had the worse headache yesterday. Felt like my head did not belong to my body.

Dh came home with the mother load of a headache also, so neither one of us could help each other. At least he brought the painkiller.

Feeling better this morning, but the nagging back pain is still present.

How are you ladies doing this morning? :winkwink:

AFM, im going to wait until I get my next paycheck which is the 20th to schedule the doc appt. By the time i should be around ov time. And im going to tell the doc to prescribe me progesterone cream. But thats if she doesnt do it on her own. Also, im just waiting for af to turn into my normal af but it looks like its slowly getting there. Well actually its still light. Mostly comes when i wipe. So still waiting for it to be a proper flow. Its most likely a little heavier than spotting but i can still wear just a panty liner so i dont know whats going on.

Keep us posted. I hope the doctor finds a solution for you.:hugs:

As for me, I am still waiting.

My 2 tests so far this weekend are BFN, and today is like CD39 or 40. Monday I'm going to call the OBGYN and schedule an appointment and discuss my cycles being so unpredictable. It's just as bad for avoiding as it is for conceiving. As much as I would love another little one, I have two girls who are growing up amazingly, and for that I am grateful.

I am sorry LadyNikon :hugs:. I know even if you were not expecting much, it was still a wait. Hope you get some answers from your doc.

I want to have 2 of my own. Just going to pop them :baby: right after the other. No waiting if I do not have to. I'll hate to go thru this over and over.

Still waiting on af. Don't know what game she's playing. I was tempted to test tonight, but kept myself from telling Dh that I was late this month. I do not want him to be disappointed in case af shows her ugly head before Monday. :nope:

@MzSwizz, how are you holding up?

LadyNikon-I went to the doc about my cycle too around earlier this year. They checked my levels and everything came back fine but im thinking now its a progesterone issue so im going to get that checked out.

Skittles-I know what you mean about popping them out one after the other. I want my kids to be atleast 1-2 Years apart. But no more than that. But thats if we can manage two under two when that time comes.o

AFM, its cd3 for me. I took my temp today and it was 97.63. Well, now its a good thing i am going to start temping from this day on because now I know that even my AF TEMPS are in the pre-ov AND ov range :dohh: So i know thats not a good thing. Also, i talked to my DH about the whole "going to my doctor my next paycheck to see what she says" situation and we came to the conclusion that its best to just wait until this cycle finishes so I can atleast have two charts to bring and say "this has been going on for two cycles now and my temps stay in the 97 range." So atleast i have more information. Especially since my AF temps are in the same range too. So now im going to just wait it out this cycle and then go to the doc. I've waited this long so i can wait another cycle. Especially if it will help in the long run. I think if my temps stay around the same level then its for sure a progesterone issue right? Also on a good note..i had an interview on thursday and it went great. I did an interview for the county transit as a transit operations agent which is pretty much customer service rep. The highest score you can get per question is a 4 and i got all 4 for all 9 questions and they said im at the top of the list :happydance: So i know im going to get the job :thumbup: Wont know until the end of the month because they said thats when they are going to hire everybody who passed so cant wait because its full time and that means higher pay yay :happydance: So everything is working itself out. So i guess by the time i go to the doc..i will have the new job and then we can see if whatever the doc prescribes works and we will be able to finally conceive and deliver a healthy baby. And atleast if i get pregnant at the new job..there wont be any heavy lifting etc because i will just be answering the phone sooo everything works out in a way. Also, with the new job i would get benefits meaning maternity leave etc so yay by the time i get pregnant..the benefits should kick in and we will be set. So we are on our way. :thumbup:

Congratulation on the job!!!
I know, but, I am doing the Pre congratulation :happydance: :happydance:.

For the temping and the progesterone, I am the most clueless person ever :dohh:. I still think that I was ttc blindfolded. During the whole time I googled and took hints from the ladies thread.

As far as the tww, I am heading toward cd 32, while being a 28 days cycle. Going to test in the morning. Lucky most of the stores are closed today. Gives me a chance from not testing today.

I am scared that I would test tomorrow and still get a bfn. Reading so many stories of being late for days and not having anything come out of it. Or just skipping a cycle all together. This would make it my first time if it happens. I have been regular since I had my first cycle at 12 yrs old.

Skittles-Thanks in advance. And if you are regular then I would say this is going to be exciting. Cant wait for your results tomorrow. And I know what you mean about being worried. I use to have a 28 day cycle since 10-14 and then once I hit 14..my cycles became irregular but after i got pregnant then m/c'ed then had a d&c..my cycles been coming every month and i have been having a 35 day cycle. I must admit that my cycles sometimes are irregular. I have skipped a month twice within a few months of each other and have even had my cycle come earlier than normal. But of you havent had any change then I would say you are on a good path. Im hoping my doc can help me with whats going on. I want to finally be able to say okay im done with all the testing etc and now I know that all i got to do is a,b, and c and pray for a bfp. I mean after 2 years of no results...ttc can get exhausting.

Started to spot pink an hour ago :nope:. So I guess, here comes cycle 14 for me. I have never been that late before. I guess there is a first time for everything.

Skittles-Oh no. Well let's see if it turns into a proper flow.

Atleast we can all be cycle buddies if af does turn up for you. Im not putting much thought into this cycle though. I think i wont be getting a bfp until i see the doc and she prescribes something so we shall see.

I know that it's silly of me to think that way, but I was thinking about the same thing,cycle buddies :winkwink:.

By the way, I do not have a heavy flow yet. I just spotted for like 20 mns earlier today. It has not started over yet. But, we all know that's how af starts, she gives you that false hope.

Here it comes cycle 14 buddies. Lets try our best for this one and the one after. :happydance: :happydance:

@LadyNykon. How are you? How did it go? did you test?

skittles-I know what you mean when AF gives false hope. To me its like if its AF why doesnt she just show completely instead of just peeking around the corner every now and then and then decides to come. Oh well hopefully she decides to make her entrance for you...if it is AF :winkwink: Im ready for mine to leave already :haha: I got 3 more days before she leaves thank goodness. And even though dh and i are just going to just dtd whenever we want to this time..im still a little hopeful. But im not going to put much thought into this cycle. Because im more interested in taking my charts to my ob/gyn this time so i can get whatever i need. But here's to hoping we get our bfps soon :thumbup:

LadyNikon-Any news?

AFM, its cd4 for me. Just so happens..my temp today is the same exact temp I had for ov day last cycle. When i reach cd8..im going to do a little experiment and add these temps to last cycle and see if it says I o'd on cd24. This is pretty much the boring phase until I hit cd8. Nothing much going on except im having my menses, cramping and moody but of course thats normal when AF is around. Im taking my prenatals daily and taking my temp daily. I didnt temp on cd2 because when i started the flow, i decided to just wait until the bleeding stopped but on the night of cd2, my dh told me i should just temp from the beginning so i can atleast have something to go by when i go to the doc..so i started taking my temp again yesterday. This morning I woke up to take my temp and dh wanted me to put the alarm on for 7 for him so i said i can do it and he said go take your temp :haha: It was pretty funny especially coming from MY dh since he thought temping at first wasnt going to help but after explaining everything and he finally listened..now he says do it then go to Dr. Steinberg (my ob/gyn..the best!) and we go from there. So im shocked that he is sooo willing and open now and lets me talk to him about this stuff and im happy because we are closer. :cloud9: Wow this is pretty long so im just going to wrap this up by saying..I have a long day ahead of me. Nothing but cleaning up and waiting for dh to come home from work. I go back to work on Wednesday. Well thats it for me.

Hi ladies! Thanks for the thoughts and good wishes... I find so much comfort here!

However (dontcha hate that?) ... we were going to test Saturday morning and I spent all day Thursday and Friday praying for af to stay away, but alas, late Friday I started seeing ever so slight pink spotting. I knew it, but just to make myself feel better, I tested anyways and of course it was :bfn: and by noon I was full flow. Soooo....

Lets begin again! My doc never tests before day 34 with no af, and the 34th day of this cycle will be just a few days before Mother's Day! What a gift that would be!

HittheJackpot-I remember one time AF was late for me. I went to the store and bought a FRER and the minute i poas and closed and was waiting for the results...bam full flow. So of course the frer came back negative. So i know what you mean. My next AF is due on the May 11th and then im going to my obgyn once my cycle starts so here's to us getting our bfps!!

Oh No, mzswizz! What timing! She sure knows when it is the most inconvenient time, doesn't she?? Sheesh. The nerve! :D

And yep! BFP wishes and lots-n-lots of baby dust!!

Yes she really does know when to make an entrance...especially when she isnt even wanted. I thought for sure i boarded up all the windows and locked the doors..hmm must've been a breach in the uterus system :rofl: And i dont know if you already said it but how long you been ttc? Have any kids?

@ HitTheJackpot. Sorry about the witch getting you :hugs:.
Same for me with the testing. I was going to test today and I started spotting yesterday. I guess she had it for the both of us.

@mzswizz. That's so true. The af has no shame, she comes and goes whenever she wants. I am the butt of her jokes right now :rofl:.
By the way your hubby is as funny as mine. Mine does the same, always asking about stuff that makes me go "huh?, are you ok?", surprising me when I think he does not care either way.
I think it's because they can't do much beside doing the bd right. They don't know how to express themselves as we do and technicalities drives them crazy. In their head is bd and get pregnant. Even do sometimes, DH tells me not to worry it will happen.

For me, af is still playing her game. I spotted once yesterday and not even a quart of that today. I am getting weird out because this is a first for me. I just want it to get here by now :growlmad:.

My dh says the same. He says dont worry and it will happen. And im babes easier said than done. So after this, he sees its not as easy as he thought. So i guess thats why he is opening up now. And hope your AF just comes already so you can move on. I tell her she know she is not welcomed so thats why she is being mean to us.

Mzswizz - LMAO ... yeah, there HAS to be a flaw in the Uterine Security System somewhere that AF is sneaking in through! Maybe we ought to include some rabid watchdogs in our plans to keep her at bay! Sharp teeth and slobber oughta work, don't you think?? :rofl:

As far as how long ... this was just my first attempt. I don't have the option of bd/dtd just simply because my spouse is same-sex :D So needless to say she doesn't have what it takes to make baby :blush: so IUI is our only option... so this was our first round. I'll start back on Clomid Wednesday and if all goes well, IUI #2 on April 22. No human children, yet...just four-legged ones :D

@ Skittles ... OHHH Don'tcha HATE that? Grr... what a sick sense of humor AF has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->