8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

Tell me about it!. Having af and pregnancy symptoms being the same is sick itself.

thanks skittles. yes i am lost as far as temping goes :haha: And yes having af and pregnancy symptoms which are the same makes me mad because it can go either way. Its like why cant the be a major difference like cramps and bleeding is af and anything else is pregnancy related. I guess thats the way of life unfortunately.

This has been the longest 2 weeks of my life, and like I've said before I'm only here accidentally ... I can't imagine doing this all the time. :wacko:

my tww seemed to have flown by because i have been super busy with work and everything.

I wish mine was over with. But, 2 more days or better yet 5 more days. I am waiting for af to be late.

my af is due on the 9th so im waiting for the 6th to test atleast i will be 12dpo then.

Af is due here on Wednesday, though my cycles are not like clockwork. In the last 12 months I've had cycles ranging from 68 days to 26 days. :shrug:

Hey Ladies, thought i would finally say hello after stalking you all.

11DPO here and having the strangest cycle yet yet of things I not felt before! Still getting BFN, af due on Thurs

Lots and lots of dust to you all

:flower::flower:

ladynikon-I know what you mean. once last year and once this year..i have already had a cycle where it skipped a month!

billyandbob-welcome! fxed you get a bfp soon. its not over until af arrives!

:hi: billyandbob. This cycle has been weird for me too, which is why I'm so stinking :confused:

:hi: billyandbob. This cycle has been weird for me too, which is why I'm so stinking :confused:

Its strange, like someone said you dont notice these things until you TTC, but this is my 9th cycle and not had anything like these symptoms before! So fingers crossed it good signs for all of us. x

billyandbob-welcome! fxed you get a bfp soon. its not over until af arrives![/QUOTE]

Thank you fingers crossed for you all too, its so nice having some supportive people around you!

yes i know what you mean billyandbob. because talking to my dh can leave me like...why did i even tell you :rofl:

:laugh2:

That is true, well off to bed to make sure tomorrow and my poas addiction can start again. See you then ladies. (and just so you know i'm not a lazy bugger I am in the uk and its 10pm here :haha: )

I live on the west coast in the US, sot it's barely past lunch time here. :lol:

im on the east coast in u.s. and its almost 5pm here :haha:

I so want to use up my last FRER tomorrow morning because I figure what's one day early. :shy:

well if you're a day early i dont see any harm

I swear I'm more impatient than my 4 year old. :hissy:

im already counting down until 12dpo. trying to hold out and not test in 2 days at 10dpo :haha:

I was going to say welcome to billyandbob, but I guess it's night night for her. Sometimes I forget about the time difference.

By the way, it feels like af is on the way for me. Sucks. I am in "cramp town" right now. Weird, since I am only 11 dpo hmm, or maybe I ovulated sooner than I think. Ladies, when does one feel ovulation pain, is it before or after ovulation? . I bd every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->