8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

I have no clue as I've never knowingly felt it. :shrug: And you're not out until AF is actually here.

Lot of help I am. :lol:

actually you can feel ovulation pain before AND a few days after ovulation. And yes its alot of women from different areas of the world so i tend to forget not everyone is from florida :blush:

I had an amazing lunch of ramen noodles and a little salsa and chips, now I feel like throwing up. :dohh:

Lol, yes LadyNikon, any answer is helpful. I google it and like Mzswizz said it varies from before or after ovulation. I guess I am clueless to how many dpo I am. Oh well, at least the pain is not too bad.

I had kimchi and white rice and it's still seating in my throat. YUCK. And to make matter worse I am still craving some more.

Maybe it's good news for you.

I was going to go to town on the salsa and chips last night, but made the mistake of commenting to DH that I would regret it later on (reflux). He then banned me from eating any, and told me I could be mad at him all day today for it if need be. :rofl:

Part of the reason I ended up here on the forum is because I've had symptoms I've never had before leading up to AF or a BFP.

I had hot wings with mac n cheese and its not sitting well with me. i guess because i mixed spicy with normal...crazy mixture. but im not going to lie..i want more :haha: and i made cinnamon rolls and had 2 already which i wish i didnt have because i feel :sick: now.

hmm!. My reflux is not new, I have been having it for a few years now. But, if it's something new for you, that could be good news.

I had hot wings with mac n cheese and its not sitting well with me. i guess because i mixed spicy with normal...crazy mixture. but im not going to lie..i want more :haha: and i made cinnamon rolls and had 2 already which i wish i didnt have because i feel :sick: now.

Yummy!. Not the mac n cheese, the cinnamon rolls. I think af must be really on her way, because I can't stop eating. While typing i was having some wings, lol, and now I am craving sweet. Not good.

OMG hot wings would likely put me in reflux city regardless. Me and super hot things are not friends. The salsa is Pace medium, and I've been eating it for the last 6 months with no problem. I know with DD1 I got reflux from eating a doughnut once. :wacko:

yeah lately i've been craving sweets more than anything. i've put on pounds this cycle :blush: And im thinking about going back for some more wings right about now. Just talking about them has made me want them :haha:

LadyNikon-if you had reflux while pregnant...then maybe thats a sign of pregnancy for you.

I think I *will* cave and use that FRER tomorrow morning, since I have no willpower. :lol:

Now to distract myself with figuring out what to make for dinner since I know DH will ask as soon as he walks in the door from work. :dohh:

i know i am going to make chicken angel hair pasta for tomorrow's dinner we already have dinner for tonight.

I have dinner for tomorrow figured out, but not tonight. I'm just that awesome. :rofl:

trust me i do the same and my dh always asks what's for dinner and im like i dont know yet but for tomorrow :rofl:

It will be so nice if you get your bfp. It would cheer me along, at least one of us will be pregnant.
I know, it sound cockoo too be happy for someone else beside me being pregnant, but it will mean one less lady suffering.

Sorry, I am late in the conversation. I was serving my husband's cousin some food. Our house is the "stop by and get feed house".

My BIL used to do that all the time. I cook for a family of 4 already, and I almost always have extras, so it's just like "you know where the plates are, help yourself".

I feel rather guilty that I might be potentially pregnant on accident when so many women her have been trying for so long. My being worried about what DH would say if I am seems stupid and petty. Being here even for just a week has given me a whole lot of perspective that I never had before. :cry:

Don't be, I am pretty sure that the little one will be loved no matter what. I wish mine could happen like that too.
If everybody had to go thru this, the world would be worst than what it is now. Angry women walking the street, all male beware.

If I had to ride the emotional TTC roller coaster my DH would hide from me I think.

Mine already think that I am crazy. he hehe.
But too bad for him, he's stuck to me for better or worse, and this is the worse.
I always have next month and the month after. All the issues with ttc is actually making the relationship stronger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->