8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

I suppose everyone has different struggles. This hasn't been our area of struggles, and for that I am grateful. Some of the other things we've been through I wouldn't wish on anyone though.

(For the record, I still haven't figured out dinner.)

Sorry, we already ate. We had rice, yellow bean sauce and chicken wing in sauce. Yummy.

Do you have any left over?. Or pasta, you can never go wrong with pasta, and it's fast.

I think I'm making some sort of tuna and noodle dish because it's simple and one of the only ways to get my youngest to eat meat (because it's smothered in cheese). :dohh:

Good luck with the cooking. I am going log off so the hubby does not feel aabandonned. Good night. (I might log on later on)

I just put dinner in the oven to get the cheese all melty. DH is on his way home finally I think. :p

Test this morning with FMU was a BFN. I guess now I'll just wait for AF to show, and hope this isn't one of my wonky 68 day long cycles. :growlmad:

Sucks.
For me, af feels closer and closer. Cramping off and on, but different than usual. Weird. I usually have that nagging pain in my back on the left side.
It could just be me wishing it was something else :nope:.

I have none of my normal AF signs. :shrug: Normally by now I'm trying to eat the fridge, and my boobs are really tender. The only other thing I can think is that the twinge of pain and streaks of blood in my CM at "4dpo" was me O'ing, which is possible since I don't temp or have the first clue about my inner workings. :shy: If that's the case then I'm only 9dpo, and we only BD'd the evening I thought I had O'd. Even so I should still have PMS symptoms by now.

Curse you silly body!! :brat:

AFM, im 9dpo today and my temp is still low. Im just awaiting for test day so i can test and see what happens. I just noticed that lately i feel hot and im very irritable. Hopefully, my temp rises tomorrow and hopefully this means a bfp this cycle.

Still waiting for af to show. Already had 1 glass(2 counting the one from last night) of wine to help with the nagging back pain. Eating the fridge out and still craving other stuff. Thinking about my next snack.

AFM, im 9dpo today and my temp is still low. Im just awaiting for test day so i can test and see what happens. I just noticed that lately i feel hot and im very irritable. Hopefully, my temp rises tomorrow and hopefully this means a bfp this cycle.

We should switch house. My hubby is freezing me with the AC. And I am irritable everytime I get my period. Dh actually thinks that it's cute, poor sucker. We have only been together a litte over 2 yrs, I'll give him a few more years to see if he would still feel the same.

My DH has been putting up with me for over 6 years now. 8-[ The bright side is that he's pretty good at knowing when I need a hug and him to take over for a few minutes.

If I adjust my O day to the 25th I'd be 9dpo today as well. Though I think that might make me out, or very unlikely to get a BFP since we only BD'd on the 21st/22nd (it was after midnight so technically the 22nd :lol:). Today is CD35 though, so by MyMonthlyCycle's "average" AF should be here any.second.

:shrug:

I say we all go eat chocolate. :happydance:

just an update...im having super light pink spotting and mild cramps. hoping its IB.

I'm 9 dpo and ttc baby #2. We've been trying since November. I had a polyp removed at the end of January and this is the second cycle since being given the green light. I have been feeling lightheaded and a little dizzy at times which makes me excited since I had that also with my first pregnancy.

I had the chocolate already today, crepe with nutella and ripe bananas. And now having Papa Johns chicken cordon blue pizza. yumm!

Btw, I don't know if I should cheer :happydance: or not if you get a bfp.

just an update...im having super light pink spotting and mild cramps. hoping its IB.

Ooops! your status showed offline.
Is it normal for you to be spotting before af?. If not, could be good news.

I had the chocolate already today, crepe with nutella and ripe bananas. And now having Papa Johns chicken cordon blue pizza. yumm!

Btw, I don't know if I should cheer :happydance: or not if you get a bfp.

OMG NUTELLA! :shock: That is a slice of heaven in a jar right there. :lol:

Well even though it's not planned, if I do get a BFP it's fine. That's how both DDs came to be. DH is just a sissy about pregnancy, labor, AND delivery. :dohh:

nope thats not usual for me. it usually comes heavy.

That's sweet, men are so squirmish.
Mine can't wait to be a daddy, sometimes I feel really bad for him. He looks a every little ones that goes by. Always saying how his little boy would be just like him and how he'll spoil him rotten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->