8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

Hello ladies!

@Colormefamous, what is the verdict? I hope it's what you wishes? :hugs:

@Mzswizz, AF might not show up :haha:.

@Kaiecee, Mzswizz and I won't have to comb every thread to find answer when we get pregnant,we have you and Colormefamous, :thumbup:. Just be ready for all my questions.

As for me CD 24 and the spotting is gone. I have the dripping kind of discharge, yuck, I have to wear a panty liner. Now I am having shooting pain in the vajayjay :blush:, the same I get when Af is on the way. While typing I am laying on my boobs and they are killing me, they feels like they are going to explode, lol, all AF symptoms for me. Af is to be here on Tuesday, so 4 more days of wondering :dohh:.

@skittles Im thinking AF is not coming anytime soon :dohh: Also speaking of discharge mines is white/clear and super stretchy as if I just had sex with dh :shrug: Don't know what's that about.

Might of found a house for the 1st of nov let's keep our fingers crossed

Got the house it's a Swiss house up in the north where it's very beautiful

yay congrats Kaiecee!!! When will you be moving in?

Congrats Kaiecee!!!

Came back negative. Still haven't gotten it. I'm 9 days late. I'm usually never late haha! Can't be though... Halloween is my conception day ;)

When is Halloween for you? Over here in the u.s. it is on October 31st.

AFM, im 17dpo and still no sign of AF just loads of discharge. So just still taking the progesterone and just awaiting AF to come on through. I took a hpt around 12-13dpo and it was negative so just waiting for AF.

AFM, i am 18dpo today. Not really hopeful at this time about us catching the egg. I have o'd but now my temps are stable. I think that maybe the progesterone cream has something to do with that maybe :shrug: But I have taken a hpt at 12dpo which was a BFN so either AF is just being whacky again or i could've went through fertilization later or o'd but wasnt successful so my body doesnt know what to do. So many things could be the answer. I have no pregnancy symptoms at all so im pretty sure im not pregnant. Im just trying to see AF so i can start on the Clomid before dh leaves october 20th. But all we can do is just wait. Well atleast i got alot to keep me occupied. Well thats all.

Hello!

@Mzswizz, fx for you, at least you are still technically in.

@Kaiecee, nice. I hope that it's cozy for you and the kiddies.

@Colormefamous, I don't know if I should be happy or not be for you? :shrug:

As for me, cd 2, Af was here on Sunday. It almost ruined my day, but, I didn't let it. I had the most wonderful day with one of my best friend and her family. We drove an hour away to them, but, I had so much fun with Dh. We are actually invited to do it all over again this coming Saturday! I can't wait. Something to keep my mind off baby making :happydance:.

I am starting with the new pill on Friday and hope that it works, but I am going to give it 2 months, if not, back to a new doctor.

im going to stop the progesterone cream. FF now has me at 16dpo because it is saying ov occurred on the 21st instead of the 19th. Im thinking the more I take the cream, the longer its gona be before AF arrives.

I never Knew Thats What the progesterone would do

We're suppose to leave the 21st just hope we can get ago if deal on a moving company

I'll be 31 weeks on Friday getting close and I'm getting a little neurvous at least this time the house were moving into will be cleaned by a company before we arrive which really helps and saves us time :)

thats awesome and wow Kaiecee youre pregnancy is flying on by.

I'm so exhausted hope I can get some rest tomorrow

So how's everyone doing on this cycle I can't wait for a bfp

Riley has had a bad rash for over a month I've gone 5 times to his dr. So now he's got a new cream hope that works.

Hope riley gets better soon.

AFM, im cd1 today. AF finally has decided to show her face. From the looks of it, by the time i stop taking the Clomid, dh should be back home within the time frame of ovulation. But I have of women not ovulating until cd25 etc which is even better because then DH will be here for sure. Im just hoping we are able to ovulate on Clomid the first time and be able to conceive on the 50mg. Dont get me wrong, i want to have a child and increase our chances of conceiving, but i heard the higher the dosage, the higher the chances of multiples and i dont think we would be able to handle multiples at the moment but at the same time i would be blessed with whatever God bless us with. Im thinking the 50mg might just work because it usually doesnt take my body long to have effects after i take prescriptions etc just like how my temps started becoming stable after taking the progesterone cream. So im hoping it does the same with the Clomid. FXed that i ov when dh comes back home from detachment which would be on cd19. So we shall see. Well time to go back to sleep because my throat is sore a and just wanted to update you ladies.

Can't wait for ur clomid cycle I hope it works first shot :) fingers crossed

@kaiecee thanks I hope so too! I love coming on here because you ladies have been helping me through this journey while people always look at my DH and I and just tell us to wait it out because kids are expensive blah blah blah and im like if I was a person that's super fertile and could get pregnant the first time.....then I would be like whenever it happens. BUT since im not...im like we have to do the necessary steps which can take awhile so the longer I wait the less my chances are of having atleast 2 kids. Im not trying to wait forever.

I really hate when people say that kids are expensive plus it's always people with kids who say that so it's ok for them to have the experience with kids but not us ya I don't think so if u budget anything is possible I don't make a ton of money and we have everything we need

that's exactly how I feel. Im like so you all can have the privilege to have kids but you tell us to wait it out as long as possible?! I want kids and so does DH so why do we have to wait it out as long as possible?! In my head, if we know how to budget then we shall be okay. And in the real world, we will never save up enough money to be like okay now we can have a child so I don't know why people keep telling us to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->