8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

How is everyone doing?

As for me cd 28, and waiting for af. This week went by so fast. Usually I would of been suffering with heavy back pain and cramps. But, I have noticed that in the past 2 months my period pain had diminished. Even now I'm just having medium type of back pain and no cramps at all.

I started with the Reishi mushroom last weekend. I also take Maca, so does the hubby :happydance:.

I have had creamy cm for the past 4 days and on cd 24 I had light spotting for the day and it was gone by the afternoon, unlike last cycle when it lasted for 6 days :shrug:.

Anyway just another wacky cycle.

Hopefully going to get to babys room today I've got about a month to go if everything works out got a lot of contractions hopefully on my appointment on the 5th I'll get my exact date I don't know what he's waiting for

Hello!

@Kaiecee, I hope your appointment went well today, in case you had it already. If not, hope everything goes well :)

@Msswizz, how's everything?

@Colormefamous, hope everything is ok with you. Miss hearing from you.

As for me cd 31and still waiting for Af. This seems like one of does long cycle that I get once in a while. I have the on and off backache, that goes for a feww hrs, here and there. At the moment I have the hip pain, so annoying :growlmad:.

As far as everything else. I've been taking my vitamins on time, none missed so far. I up my intake of the reishi mushroom. One thing that I noticed with it is that it's trying to control my anxiety :happydance:.

Anyway, I'm waiting for the witch, lol

Got my date for my Caesarian dec 6th 2013 and this little boy will be here my placenta has placed itself so at least that's good

Hello

Cd 1 and barely there af pain. So much better than usual. I think that the pills are working to diminish the pain and aches.

This cycle I am going to try to be more relax. Cause this past cycle started fine, but because I was stressing about a presentation , I end up having af on day 31 instead of day 28. I have not had a 31 days cycle since the end of last year.

I'm also making sure that dh take his maca pill everyday. He has a tendency of forgetting.

Taking pills really sucks I always forget

So we have another name in mind it's Caleb what do u all think I still have Jacob Finley in mind too what do u like the most?

@ Kaiecee, I like both names. But love Jacob Finley :thumbup:

As for me, af is on full throttle, had to take Aleve and it barely touched the pain:growlmad:.

Now I'm super confused about the name

So I'm unpacking got babys crib finally up but the more I unpack I find the messier it gets

I like Jacob Finley.

@skittles-I been okay just busy.

AFM, im on cd30 no ov this cycle and I am starting to have spotting so im pretty sure that AF is going to start tomorrow. Well I got to go get the refill of Clomid and take the 50mg this cycle. Hopingthis time will lead t oa bfp. Also, I have a doc on the 20th so I can see what's going on with this whole Clomid process and see if im ovulating or not this new cycle. Well, I know I have been gone for awhile and its because I been busy with school work and just spending as much time with DH because he will be going on deployment for 6 months minimum in February. So we been focusing on ttc before his deployment so im not going to really be on that much but I will check in from time to time to update every now and then.

That sucks u didn't over this month because I know clomid won't work unless u do but I'm sure u will have more luck this cycle

Getting more stuff done babys room half done but still a lot to do so stressed and dh doesn't help

wow Riley is 10 months?!! Time really flies. Happy 10 months Riley!!!

AFM, im on cd5 and i just started taking the 2nd cycle of Clomid. I have my doc appt in 5 days which is good and also I got to prepare for DH's 12 day departure in a few weeks. Before I was trying to rush the ovulation and hoping we catch the egg but now with so much going on, I'm just going to take the Clomid and just see what happens. The 1st cycle, I didnt ov so now let's see what's going to happen on this cycle.

Good luck on this cycle hope u ov

Baby will be here in about 2 weeks I'm still rushing to get stuff done so hopefully I'll have a week to relax

Hope all u girls are doing good

Hello!

@kaiecee, your boy is growing. Can't wait for the new addition, mr. Finley.

@mzswizz, I'm doing the happy dance and the fx for you.

As for me cd 11, waiting for ovulation. I did not ovulate last cycle. I stop taking the reishi mushroom and I started with the maca again. I'm going to alternate. I don't know if it will work or not:shrug:. We'll see.
At the moment I'm just trying to take care of my health before babies. Dh told me that I should change my prerogative and focus on being autodidact about my body needs etc..

It might be Caleb since that's what dh says all the time lol

@kaiecee-I like the name Caleb. And 2 weeks wow its going to go by fast.

@skittles-thanks. And hoping you ov this cycle too. I just realized we both didnt ov this last cycle.

AFM, im cd9 today and i took the last Clomid pill for this cycle. Tomorrow, I have my doc appt and hopefully it all goes well. Dont mind the high temp today because I was having a hot flash and i felt super hot and therefore the temp was high. I hope we can conceive this round. I have 1 more refill left but between detachments and the deployment, starting december will be busy so we have a better chance now. Well time for me to go back to my school work.

AFM, im on cd13 and I went to my doc appt. yesterday. Well, the appt. went well. I had my scan and in the right ovary i had 1 follicle at 12.5mm and another at 11.3mm. The doc couldnt really find the left ovary because it was very close to my uterus. But once he found it we thought that I only had a 8.6mm follicle. BUT once he went to look back at the right we saw a HUGE sac like image on the screen. They measured it and it was 15.5mm :happydance: So i received my hcg injection yesterday and now awaiting to see what happens. So i may release just 1 or all the mature follicles. So we shall see. I have to use the temp adjuster for today because I woke up later than usual. So my temp will be changing for today.

I would love if it turned out twins :) fingers crossed for this cycle

I'm going to ask dh if we have settled on a name but he's ways switching it on me lol I really need to crack down if I want some days to relax before baby gets here have I ever told u how much I hate laundry and cleaning lol

@kaiecee i hate doing that too lol. And i should start testing around the 7th or so of december. I am hoping for twins myself too. Even DH was saying that he is hopeful for twins.

AFM, im 2dpo/4dpt actually. I miscalculated yesterday. Well, im just patiently waiting to test but we all know that the wait is the hard part. Im hoping that this cycle is my bfp cycle. Well, i started the progesterone yesterday at 1dpo so im going to continue with that. I suppose to go back on cd21 for my progesterone test and then on dec. 9th i go in for my blood pregnancy test. Im happy that finally i have doctors that really care wanting to help me. Dh and I are excited about this cycle. Let's just hope that we get a bfp this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->