8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

Yes it is very draining. But we will work it out.

Im on cd3. So in 2 days, i will be starting the Clomid. I have to call my doc to see if they put in rhe new redills for the Clomid so i can pick the prescription up today. Hopefully, this cycle just flys past quickly. In 9 days, i go in for my cd12 follicle scan and hopefully my trigger shot. Now the decision for what will happen after the teigger shot is undecided but i guess that will be figured out before the scan which will most likely occur on the 15th. In 3 days, dh goes in for his SA and in 2 days, he goes back to work. We may or may not have a chance in february so im hoping SOMETHING happens this cycle. It seems like every cycle that passes, my body is responding better to the Clomid. So thats the good thing about that. After this i get a 6 month break from ttc because of dh's deployment. Im going to use these 6 months to focus on me and clear my mind of the stress of ttc. Ive realized that now ttc has taken control over my life and im just ready to have a child. Its been a long time coming and every cycle that passes is another heart ache. I am just ready for change.

dh and I finally sat down and talked and we have came to the agreement to do the IUI :happydance: Im happy that he is giving it a chance.

Im cd4 and DH goes back to work tomorrow. DH's SA is on thursday so we have to refrain from dtd starting today. Next week will be my follicle scan. Also, tomorrow I start the Clomid again. During the follicle scan, I will let them know that we have decided to go through with the IUI. Im hoping this will be the cycle that brings forth a bfp. But of course, it is always a wait and see with the cycles. AF should be here on the 31st if i am not pregnant this cycle. So will be testing around that time.

Good luck this month

I'm going to the I laws tomorrow but I said not more than one day or else I'm not going

GL at the in laws. And hoping this month is my month also.

Well today im on cd5. DH goes in for his SA tomorrow. I started my Clomid today. And i dont know if its because my cycles are now medicated and monitored or my body is adjusting but ever since i got the 28 day cycles, my AFs have lasted around 4 days now. Which is better for me. Also, yesterday DH and I purchased the preseed. So atleast we get to try it after his SA tomorrow. All in all. Everything is going okay so far. Im anxious and excited about the IUI. DH is on board with the IUI because he now finally got an understanding on where i was coming from with timing etc. so now he is like you're right lets do the IUI. So im happy. Im even happier because he took it upon himself to go have a SA done. Hopefully we know the results before the IUI so we know how our chances are looking but i think DH's swimmers are good to go. Well thats it for me now.

Did they tell u the chances are better with iui?

@Kaiecee-We havent talked about yet. They saw that the timed intercourse wasnt working so they want to move on the next step.

Im on cd6 today and earlier today, DH and I dropped off his sample for his SA. It was a success because we didnt have to come back they said everything was fine and we were good to go. Now, I just have to call my doc to let them know that DH turned in his sample for his SA and to see if i have to schedule my cd12 follicle scan. Usually, I just walk in but if they have an opening available on the 15th, I will just schedule. All in all, so far so good. Cant wait for DH's results. Also, this is my 2nd day on Clomid and already im starting to have slight cramping so im hoping its because there are follicles growing in there. Can't wait to see what's going to happen this cycle. Fxed, hoping and praying for the best.

Hello ladies!

@Kaiecee, I hope you had a good time over the in laws :haha:.

@Mzswizz, :happydance::happydance: for Dh change of mind. It is stressful to them and it was really thoughtful of you by going with what he wanted, which was going natural. Now with him seeing your struggles, he change his mind by himself. I got my fx for you this cycle :thumbup:.

As for me cd 12 with painful left ovary for the past 3 days. I might have to go to the doctor.

I was reading one of Kaycee's post were she was saying how when she stop stressing that how she got pregnant without even planning it. It is so true. Every single one of my friends that got pregnant with their first, it was not planned, but, as soon as they planned for their second one, that's when they started to struggle with infertility. One of them told me even do she thought she was not stressing about it, but her mind and body was.

So this coming months I am going to try to really focus on relaxing and not stressing about every little detail of ttc'ing. I hope, it works :dohh:.

@skittles-thanks im hoping this cycle is the cycle. And its true every time we stress, it gets harder. When you think you are not stressing, subconsciously you still are. Hoping the stress free way works for you. Fxed!

Hoping for bfp's in 2014 for both u ladies the sooner the better fx :)

Dh told me not to take my birth control this month I told him he's crazy I want to wait a couple months even though I might. It be as fast this time

@kaiecee-wow youre dh is ready . I think after the first, dh will want to wait atleast a year or two before having another. Unless of course we end up with multiples the first time around.

I actually don't think he is ready lol but I need a break but I'm not getting younger I'm older than all u ladies

I'm hoping my next if it happens will finally be my girl so my family is complete

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->