8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

here is the pic. you cant see the line but in RL its faint.

Attachments

• photo 1 (1).jpg
    photo 1 (1).jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 2
  • photo1(1)-inverted.jpg
    photo1(1)-inverted.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 1
i took the hpt out of the garbage and if i put it up against the window..i see the line. and if i tilt it..i see the line. So its definitely a line there.

Im actually going to do a test in the morning on Sunday if AF doesnt arrive.

I keep going to the bathroom to check for AF because i am cramping on and off constantly but urs very mild as if its like gas cramps but every time i go to the bathroom, its just thick creamy cm. Wonder how tomorrow's temp will be.

I think that's a good sign I was so crampy right before my bfp even up to 12 weeks pregnant I was crampy

I have also been gassy lately.

Im 14dpo and when i took my first temp, it was around 97.39 i think but i discarded that temp because i woke up to go to the bathroom at 4:44am and i usually take my temp at 5:15am so i was only laying down for 30 mins. after i got my 3 1/2 hours of sleep, i took my temp and its still low but a little higher than the first temp. My temp ended up being 97.61 now. AF still hasnt showed so far so im guessing that's a good thing . And im not on the progesterone so i know its not that which is delaying AF. So time will tell i guess. My nipples still hurt which is weird because usually nipples hurt and then my temp drops and then AF appears. But it has been a few days of lower temps and still nothing. Also, im still having that thick, creamy white cm. Usually, it starts drying up when AF is on its way. So we shall see.

AF has officially arrived. Onto Clomid cd5-9, trigger shot & IUI.

That really sucks I was sure this was ur cycle I'm sorry fx for ur iui

Thanks Kaiecee :hugs: At first I was totally bummed. But DH wants to use preseed during this cycle along with the IUI and also he goes in for his SA on thursday while he takes a break from work so we are determined to get a bfp. But we have agreed that if IUI conceives the first child and we have a rainbow baby, then the next time we ttc, we are going to try naturally instead of IUI etc.

dh and I decided that once again we are not doing the IUI, this time, if DH's SA is good then we will use PreSeed and timed intercourse and then if this is a no go then we know that we have used all our own options and IUI is the only option. We want to try to make it as normal as possible. It was hard for DH the first time to give the sample so I can just imagine how its going to be with the IUI. BUT if DH's SA comes out bad then we will do the IUI.

Im cd2 and seems like this AF is not as heavy as my normal ones. Which is a good thing. Also, the cramping has went away. After calculating everything, Ive realized that this cycle is the last cycle we will be able to ttc with until DH returns home from deployment. So if i get a bfp then great!! DH will be back when im around 7 months pregnant but if im not, then im going to stop the Clomid and most likely go on a low dose birth control or the depo shot so i dont deal with my painful AFs while DH is away. This cycle, there will be no temping. I will just input when we dtd and when i get the trigger shot etc like i normally do..i just wont involve any temps. Also, we are going to purchase preseed the day of my follicle scan and hopefully trigger shot. Ive read the directions and instructions on how to use it so i am excited to try it. Also, DH is having his SA on Thursday. If the results come back great, then its timed intercourse after trigger shot, if not then its IUI. At first, I kept pushing IUI on him because I just want results right now but ive realized that I put him in a pressured state of mind and so i actually thought about everything and just relaxed and compromised. If this cycle fails then we have no other choice but to do the IUI. So im just hoping we get a result this time around because i think it would be awesome to be able to conceive naturally like we have done before. But we shall see.

Was there a reason for the miscarriage last time and if u get a bfp will u continue your progesterone shots I heard that helps to keep the pregnancy

Btw love ur new picture :)

I hope it happens before he leaves that would be wonderful I understand the whole wanting it naturally but completely understand why u want the iui so u can get preggers before he leaves

Yes, but of course i dont think the decision would be changed. I just had a moment where i completely broke down and cried because this ttc thing is mentally draining me. And if i do get a bfp again, i will continue the progesterone. And the reason i had a m/c was because i had a blighted ovum. So either the egg had too many chromosomes or not enough.

I'm so sorry for that lost I know how u feel for my 1st it happened right away then my 2nd son we were having unprotected sex for over 3 years and nothing but it didn't matter to me much we didn't want kids but 6 years after my 1st I decided I wanted again and used clomid which worked 1st shot then with Riley since we didn't conceive the 1st month with dh I decided to take clomid did 2 cycles nothing so we did the whole work up and said dh had slow sperm so we decided on iui but got pregnant with our first kid together 1week before iui and as u know Jacob was a surprise so I know how tough it could be but once I relaxed I found it finally happened

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->