8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

Insidious 2 was pretty good. I saw that like last month. And cant believe Riley is already turning 1

Yay its my bday today :happydance: Im 7dpo so im halfway through my tww already. Im going to probably test around 10dpo/12dpt and see what i get. Well im going to be pretty busy today so will most likely update tomorrow. You ladies enjoy your day today :hugs:

AFM, im 8dpo today and i tested with a hpt today and it was pretty much negative. Well it had a faint line but it was very hard to see it until the test dried. This is good because that means the trigger is out my system faster this time :thumbup: Also, I will be testing either New Year's Eve or New Year's Day. I dont know but im going to be either 10-11dpo when I test. From testing now, I know that if i get a line, then it will be a reliable test. Yesterday was amazing. I had loads of fun and dh and friends threw me a surprise party. I wouldnt pay any attention to my temp this morning because I tested later than normal and plus I was drinking. Also i kept waking up every hour so i wouldnt really count this temp. Tomorrow, my temp will be back to normal hopefully.

Ya I wouldn't pay attention to that temp if u were waking up a lot plus sometimes temping doesn't work mine went down when I was pregnant with Riley can't wait for u to test fx for. U

@kaiecee-my temp went down but it is still higher than the rest. Which came as a shock.

AFM, im 9dpo today and today hpt was negative. I have a doc appt tomorrow. I have to go in to see about this bulge on my right side that comes and goes. Im hoping its not another hernia so i dont have to do another hernia repair surgery. If it is a hernia, then I wont do the surgery until DH comes back home from deployment. Also, if this cycle is another bust, then its onto the IUI. DH has his items for his SA on Thursday. So hoping it comes back normal. Well thats all for now.

Gl for your appt. tomorrow let us know hope u get ur bfp in a couple days :)

the doc appt went well..she is referring me to the surgeon so he can look at it.

AFM, im 10dpo. Happy New Year's Eve to everyone. Today is the nerd theme new year's party so i cant wait. Last night, my nipples started to hurt and my bbs feel heavy all of a sudden. My temp dropped today which is weird also so i have no clue what my body is doing. Well thats it for now.

Don't worry ur body will be doing a lot to make u crazy I always felt like everything meant I was getting my period and I was pregnant lol

HAPPY NEW YEARS LADIES
Wishing u all a bfp in 2014
����������

Happy new year's to you too Kaiecee. Im just letting my body do its thing now.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! We brought the new year in as nerds and we had alot of fun at the party. I took my temp today and it went up but not by much but it is still in the 98s. My nipples hurt more now and i still have the pressure/soreness part in my uterus :shrug: I should be receiving AF around Friday or Saturday. DH says if i dont get AF by Saturday, then we will be testing. Which is fine. I feel that I can hold out and wait. Im nervous more than anything and I dont know why. Also, I have a feeling af will arrive on time though. Im 11dpo already (time flies) and i stopped taking the progesterone today. I know you suppose to keep taking it up to 14dpo and then stop so AF can come, but if its AF, i want it to come on time because DH is leaving either Feb. 9th or 12th for his 6 month deployment so if it is AF, the earlier the better.

I had a lot of discomfort because I was on clomid when pregnant with Aidan and I tend to be more crampy when I'm getting a bfp hope this the reason u are good luck can't wait to find out

Thanks and i was crampy for like 30 mins or so on and off and now its gone. I dont know what was going on actually. im just hoping that its a bfp in the making. And dh goes in tomorrow morning for his SA.

Im 12dpo today. AF is due tomorrow. My temp dropped a little but it was not a significant drop so im thinking AF will be on her way tomorrow. Also, my bbs still hurt and i have also been cramping today on both sides. DH and I went to drop off his specimen for the SA but unfortunately we have to try again next Thursday because we only refrained from dtd within 24 hours and it has to be 48 hours :dohh: So DH says he will be going in next Thursday to do it. Also, next week dh goes back to work. This is my last month with him so we are going to make it count before he leaves for 6 months. Well, that's it for now.

Well I hope it's not af and a bfp in the making are you still testing Saturday if af hasn't showed?

Yes i am still testing on Saturday if AF hasnt showed. So far, no spotting yet and usually after i stop taking the progesterone a day or 2 later, AF comes.

Getting pregnant can be so stressful I really hope af stays away

yes very. AF due today, no spotting as of yet. dh and i dtd so who knows what might happen today.

Im 13dpo today and as you can see, my temp did a major drop today. So im pretty sure im out. AF will most likely come either later today or tomorrow. Well, atleast we get another try before DH goes on deployment. I took a hpt test and even DH said he saw a faint plus sign but I guess it was the trigger shot or something. I dont know. If AF doesnt show by tomorrow, Im probably going to test Sunday most likely so we shall see. I know my nipples still hurt though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->