8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

This is so exciting :)

So mil reads cards and tea and she got her cards read by someone and they told her I'd have a girl as my next baby... We will see not sure if I believe That

i remember like 4 years back i had a reading and it said i will conceive after dh's birthday month but before my next birthday month. And i will conceive by medical intervention. And that was 4 years ago...i dont remember the time frame she put on there though. So who knows if this is what she was talking about but i dont really believe it fully. So we shall see what happens. My plan is to test on the 26th, 27th and the 30th. So 6 more days before testing yay :happydance:

I've got the worst migraine I spent the night at mil and Jacob didn't sleep good so I'm really tired and my stupid lawyer told me not to worry about court today about a month ago then his secretary call Friday to say I have to be there Monday ( today ) and I couldn't get a hold of my lawyer till this morning he's suppose to be a good lawyer but I guess not if I can never get they to him so now I'm just waiting to see what's going to happen today

What do you have to go to court for? Also, yes that sounds like a terrible lawyer especially if he is not there when you need him. Hoping your day gets better and your migraine goes away.

Im 4dpo/dpiui already. Even though I have been feeling as if time is going by slowly, it actually has been going by pretty quickly. Usually, the tww seems like forever but in 6 days, I will be testing :happydance: So technically time is going by rather quickly. I have been cramping through out the day. Im hoping this means a bfp in the midst but since this is my 1st IUI, im thinking i will probably cramp through the tww and also the trigger shot causes cramping so that's why i cant really symptom spot because the trigger shot gives me the symptoms. In 5 days, the trigger shot should be out of my system. But we shall see how this cycle goes. I just been on youtube looking at success stories for IUI first cycle. Im just trying to stay positive about this cycle.

The court case was from the situation that happened last summer it was postponed which is good but of course the lawyer never called us back to tell us anything else :(

I'm going to look up success rates on iui for u but to me crampingeans something is doing it's job

Thanks kaiecee. Im hoping it means something and just isnt a fluke. But i do feel cramping on and off and pressure in the uterus like the same sore feeling like last cycle only difference is...its not painful when we dtd.

Yes im happy that it doesnt affect dtd. Just having my fxed and having faith.

Cant believe already I am 5dpo/dpiui. Time is just ticking away. I have been having the worst pressure in my uterus and nausea since yesterday. Not putting it to be pregnancy related because im only 5dpo/dpiui. In 5 more days i get to test so the countdown is getting shorter in days :thumbup: Nothing else to report. Oh and i start my school work again tomorrow because my coding handbook should be delivered by tomorrow :happydance: Finally, I will be able to focus on something other than the tww.

Wow it is going fast can't wait for ur first testing

yes it is going very fast. And i think that is a good thing. Walmart still doesnt have the .88 cents test back so im still waiting. Might just have to test on the 27th like i was originally planning on doing.

Im 6dpo/dpiui today. I woke up feeling horrible. My nose was stuffy, i felt like i was burning up and when i took my temp orally, it was 98.1, and also i felt very nauseous. I dont know what was going on when i first woke up. I also have a headache. The feeling of being hot went away but i still feel nauseous really bad. My uterus stills feels sore/pressure. When dh and i dtd yesterday, it hurt in certain positions. DH says that the inside felt like i would be spotting soon. He said it had the lining shedding feeling. And every time he felt my insides change, i always knew that AF wasnt far because thats the same texture he can feel becore AF actually shows. But when i told him i was only 5dpo/dpiui, he told me then it cant be AF because its too early. Well atleast he does listen to me when i talk cycles etc with him. As far as spotting goes, i havent had any spotting. Just my uterus/lower abdominal area feels sore to the touch. Dont know what causes that. But cant believe im pretty much halfway through the tww wait already :thumbup: I suppose to get my school textbook today so atleast that will keep me occupied until i test on the 27th. Ive decided to just stick with my original plan and test on the 27th and the 30th. We should see how it goes. Its only 5 more days til testing. Atleast thats better than 10 or more days to testing. So patiently awaiting a bfp. Fxed this is the cycle.

With clomid I was so sore the whole tww and weeks after soaybe that's a good sign

im hoping thats a good sign. I remember having this the last cycle but it didnt feel this bad, so maybe there's something going on in there.

I wish there wasn't a tww that we would just know right away

Same here. Like a meter on our belly to let us know. :haha:

Im finally halfway through my cycle at 7dpo/7dpiui today :thumbup: well, i have been back to doing my school work since last night and i must say that this school work is definitely going to pass the time of my cycle. I woke up with a headache and a toothache. And some dull cramping around my left ovary side but other than that nothing major. Well thats all i have as an update for right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->