8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

Me too

Jacobs face is getting clearer after developing baby acne I can't believe he's going to be 1.5 months happens so fast

wow 1.5 months already!! thats amazing. Crazy how time flies.

No kidding and dh is already talking about when I'll get pregnant again first it was 1 more hoping to have a girl badly then him saying 7 lol I don't think so I don't know how my sister does it she has 7 kids one of the youngest has down syndrome and the others youngest one has selective mutism she refuses to talk to anyone at school but can't stop talking at home I think her older at is 17 i don't know where she gets her energy lol

Wow 7 kids. I dont know how she gets her energy neither :haha: dh and i want 4 but if we have more then im fine with that.

Today im 8dpo/dpiui. I told dh yesterday that i feel like this cycle will be a bfn because im going through the same wxact symptoms i was going through the other times where i thought i was pregnant. So im feeling like im out. Im pretty sure the 10dpo/dpiui test will either be completely negative or have a faint line. If i test again after and it doesnt get darker, then i know it was the trigger but of it does get darker, then its a bfp. And if its negative then onto the ttc break i go. So we shall see. Even though im hoping for the best. I just feel that im out.

Don't get there yet because everytime I've been pregnant I was sure af was coming had all the symptoms so ur not out yet

thanks kaiecee. Fxed that i get a bfp but who knows what would happen.

Well im 9dpo/dpiui today and i couldnt resist the urge to wait to poas :blush: I should be 10dpt and usually when i test when its around 10dpt or more, before it automatically looks negative until it dries and then i may or may not see a line. But this time, the minute my urine ran across the test line area, i saw a test line come up and then it kind of faded and then i saw the control line. Its very very faint. I had to inverted the pics in order for you ladies to see the lines. Will be testing again on monday to see if it gets darker or lighter. Really hoping this still isnt the trigger shot. What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• photo 1 (1).jpg
    photo 1 (1).jpg
    22 KB · Views: 2
  • photo 2 (1).jpg
    photo 2 (1).jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 2
  • photo1(1)-inverted.jpg
    photo1(1)-inverted.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 2
  • photo1(2)-inverted.jpg
    photo1(2)-inverted.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1
I think I see a line so excited for it to come out more :)

IRL i can see the line but on here i can only really see the line on the inverted test like the last one. Hoping it gets darker.

Well, i caved in and tested and to me it looks like the test is lighter. Will confirm on thursday. I showed my friend the tests in comparison and she says to her, today's test looks darker. She said its more visible now but i'll let you ladies be the judge. Im 10dpo/dpiui today. I have a feeling that what im getting on the hpt is still the trigger unfortunately. I really have no symptoms or anything that jumps out at me that gives me hope. But we shall see what happens thursday. I either get AF or a bfp.

Attachments

• photo 1 (1).jpg
    photo 1 (1).jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 3
  • photo 2 (1).jpg
    photo 2 (1).jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 4
  • photo1(1)-inverted.jpg
    photo1(1)-inverted.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 3
  • photo2(1)-inverted.jpg
    photo2(1)-inverted.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 2
Forgot to say top is yesterdays and bottom is todays :dohh:

here's a tweaked pic for better comparison

Attachments

• tweaked.jpg
    tweaked.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 3
Omg I was just going to write u that 5 people in my original group when I was pregnant with Riley have gotten pregnant in the group I think 8 of us have gotten pregnant 4/5 just this months so I have really have hope that ur pregnant and now after seeing ur tests I'm almost certain u are I'm so excited I didn't even need u to tweak the last photo to see it :)

omg omg really? From looking at the tweaked photo...it is definitely darker than yesterday's!! When i tweaked it im like whoa now i can see a difference. Better difference than in real life :thumbup: Im really hoping this is it. Will know on thursday. Fxed

I read u can test 8-10 days after a shot plus it was lighter yesterday and darker today id be reat surprised if it wasn't a positive I'd bet money u are

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->